1746 new jobs created in Nakhchivan this year

1746 new jobs created in Nakhchivan this year
# 28 April 2007 11:45 (UTC +04:00)
1746 new jobs created in Nakhchivan in the first quarter of this year. Nakhchivan AR State Statistics Committee told APA that 1081 of them are permanent. 281 of the jobs have been created in newly commissioned organizations and enterprises, 169 are in existing organizations and enterprises, 631 have been created by individuals. 10% of permanent jobs have been created in state, the other 90% in non-state sector. /APA/
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED