A fire broke out at “Bina” Shopping Center

A fire broke out at “Bina” Shopping Center
# 09 August 2013 21:40 (UTC +04:00)

Baku. Fuad Jafarov-APA. A fire broke out at “Bina shopping center in Baku, APA reports quoting Garadagh District Police Department. The fire covered an area of ​​220 sq meters in home things store. The fire was extinguished by firefighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

It is not excluded that the cause of the fire could be a short circuit.

1 2 3 4 5 İDMAN XƏBƏR
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED