Fire broke out in a shopping center in Georgia

Fire broke out in a shopping center in Georgia
# 13 September 2019 10:37 (UTC +04:00)

A fire broke out at the Madagoni Shopping and Entertainment Center in Rustavi, Georgia, APA's Georgian bureau reports.

Two firefighters and ambulances involved in the scene.

The fire was recorded on the center's elevator shaft.

The shopping center staff were evacuated due to the incident.

One person was poisoned of smoke.

#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED