Ministry of Emergency Situations warn citizens about carbon monoxide poisoning

Ministry of Emergency Situations warn citizens about carbon monoxide poisoning
# 06 December 2013 10:17 (UTC +04:00)

The warning says that carbon monoxide poisoning cases have been recently recorded as a result of exploitation of gas appliances by the people. It was revealed that the majority of these cases occur due to failure to comply with safety regulations.

Carbon monoxide poisoning occur as a result of fire, early close of heater’s door, running of car engine in garage or other enclosed space, staying for a long time in a driver’s compartment. The danger of carbon monoxide poisoning in apartments in most cases occur due to heating devices or in bathrooms.


The warning covers causes of carbon monoxide poisoning, necessary measures to prevent such cases, recommendations for the provision of first aid to victims.


Ministry says that a person poisoned by carbon monoxide should remain under medical supervision for at least 24 hours, even if feels well.

1 2 3 4 5 İDMAN XƏBƏR
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED