Muslim Brotherhood says more than 100 dead in Cairo

Muslim Brotherhood says more than 100 dead in Cairo
# 14 August 2013 12:12 (UTC +04:00)

“100+ dead & 2000+ wounded,” Brotherhood spokesman Gehad al-Haddad said on Twitter. There was no immediate independent confirmation of the tolls. Egypt grounds all trains to prevent protests moving outside Cairo.

Egypt’s interior ministry said security forces have “total control” over the smaller of two protest camps in an operation Wednesday to clear away supporters of ousted president Mohamed Morsi.

Al-Nahda Square was “totally under control” and “police forces have managed to remove most of the tents in the square,” the ministry said.

A security official told AFP that dozens of Morsi supporters had been arrested with the help of residents from the area.

1 2 3 4 5 İDMAN XƏBƏR
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED