Foreign investment rises by 41% in Azerbaijan

Foreign investment rises by 41% in Azerbaijan
# 18 May 2010 10:57 (UTC +04:00)
Baku. Nijat Mustafayev – APA-ECONOMICS. Foreign investment made in the economy of Azerbaijan during first quarter grew 41.1% to $309.2 million, said the State Statistical Committee.
The top body said direct investments accounted for 54.2% of foreign investments, leaving 45.8% to financial credits.
Direct investment in oil-gas sector rose by 44.3% to AZN 619 mln, year-on-year.
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED