Bank loans grow by 14% in Azerbaijan

Bank loans grow by 14% in Azerbaijan
# 07 September 2009 15:50 (UTC +04:00)
Baku. Vahab Rzayev – APA-Economics. As of August 1, loan lending grew by 13.6% year-on-year to AZN 7 229.2 million, said the Central Bank of Azerbaijan.

According to the statistics, banks lent 97.5% of loans, leaving 2.5% to non-bank lending institutions.
As against a year ago, loans by banks rose by 13.6% and loans by non-banks increased by 13.9%.

01.08.2009
(AZN mln.)

Share, %

Ratio (01.08.2009), %

Non-finance legal entities

4 695,2

67,4

19,2

Trade and services

1 372,8

19,7

-11

Electricity and natural resources

997,7

14,3

17,7

Agriculture and processing

351,1

5

41,8

Construction and real estate

657,8

9,4

37,8

Industry and production

530,8

7,6

39,5

Transport and communications

467,6

6,7

29

State administration

0,5

0,01

7

Other credits

317

4,6

4 times

Individuals

2 271,6

32,6

-1,9


* overdue loans not included
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED