NATO condemns bomb attack in N. Afghanistan

NATO condemns bomb attack in N. Afghanistan
# 05 February 2013 20:13 (UTC +04:00)

Baku-APA. The NATO on Tuesday strongly condemned a bombing attack that claimed several lives in northern Afghan province of Faryab earlier in the day, APA reports quoting Xinhua.

"These murderous and senseless acts of terror against the Afghan people will not stand in the way of the progress they have worked so hard to achieve," said Gen. Gunter Katz, a spokesman for the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).

"We extend our deepest sympathies to those who lost loved ones in today's ruthless attack. This is just another example of insurgents trying to undermine the bright future the Afghan people deserve," he said in a statement.

Up to four civilians were killed and 10 were wounded when a bomb went off in a tea stall in the province 425 km northwest and no group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.

1 2 3 4 5 İDMAN XƏBƏR
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED