Foreign investment account for 17% of fixed investments in Azerbaijan

Foreign investment account for 17% of fixed investments in Azerbaijan
# 18 August 2009 14:06 (UTC +04:00)
Baku. Nijat Mustafayev – APA-ECONOMICS. Through all the funding sources, the fixed investments made AZN 4 082.5 million in Azerbaijan during January-July, up 0.4% on the same period a year ago.

The State Statistical Committee said the fixed investments by non-state enterprises and organizations made AZN 2 477.4 million and the fixed investments by state-owned units made AZN 1 605.1 million.

Investments made in construction and reconstruction works rose by 1.5% year-on-year to AZN 2 875.5 million. AZN 3 171.4 million went to production-oriented projects and AZN 911.1 million to non-production projects.

Domestic investments far exceeded foreign investment in the country during this period.

Domestic investment, 69.7% of which made by state-owned entities, accounted for 82.7% of fixed capital investment during January-July, leaving 17.3% to foreign capital.
1 2 3 4 5 İDMAN XƏBƏR
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED