Azerbaijan says stock market more buoyant now

Azerbaijan says stock market more buoyant now
# 15 May 2009 10:04 (UTC +04:00)
Baku. Nijat Mustafayev – APA-Economics. Azerbaijan’s shares market has quadrupled year-on-year during January-April to AZN 133.6 million, said the State Committee for Securities.

According to statistics, the primary market accounted for 61%, leaving 39% for secondary market.

The issue of shares increased by 4.7 times year-on-year to AZN 81.1 million, all of which was realized though the financial sector.

Stock trading (secondary market) totalled AZN 52.4 million, up 3.4 times on the same period last year.
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED