Death toll in attack on a nine-story Dnipro skyscraper increased to 14 -PHOTO-VIDEO-UPDATED-1

Death toll in attack on a nine-story Dnipro skyscraper increased to 14 -PHOTO -VIDEO -UPDATED-1
# 15 January 2023 06:52 (UTC +04:00)

At least 14 people died as a result of shelling of a high-rise building in one of the districts of the Dnipro, said Valentyn Reznichenko, Governor of Dnipropetrovsk, APA reports citing UNIAN.

According to Valentyn Reznichenko, 73 were wounded - 59 were hospitalized, and the rest are being treated at home.

***01.08

At least 12 people died as a result of shelling of a high-rise building in one of the districts of the Dnipro on Saturday, January 14, APA reports citing UNIAN.

“Already 12 innocent lives have been claimed by a Russian missile…,” Valentyn Reznichenko, Governor of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast wrote.

According to Valentyn Reznichenko, 64 were wounded - 59 were hospitalized, and the rest are being treated at home.

As of 20:00, it was reported that 35 people had been rescued from the rubble of the high-rise building.

***21.08

Ukraine's President, Volodymyr Zelensky, has commented on the bombing of Dnipro, APA reports.

The head of state said that everyone who participated in the attack will bear responsibility.

"Eternal memory to all whose lives were taken by Russian terror! The world must stop evil. Debris clearance in Dnipro continues. All services are working. We're fighting for every person, every life. We'll find everyone involved in terror. Everyone will bear responsibility. Utmost," said Zelensky on Twitter.

Noted that today 5 people were killed and more than 40 residents were injured as a result of a rocket hitting a residential building in Dnipro.

#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED