Fire breaks out in house of Azerbaijani Parliament’s committee chairman

Fire breaks out in house of Azerbaijani Parliament’s committee chairman
# 16 January 2013 09:41 (UTC +04:00)

The Fire Protection Department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in Lankaran told APA that the incident was recorded on January 15 at 21.30. As a result of the fire, the ceiling of one room of the two-storey and 6-rooms house with total area 80 square meters burnt. As a result of the fire-fighters’ efforts the rest of the house was protected from fire and the fire üas extinguished. According to preliminary version, the spark from wood stove caused the fire.

The fact is being investigated.

APA correspondent had telephone conversation with Nazima Mirzayeva, who lives in the house of Hadi Rajabli’s parents with her child and sister. The woman said that she was provided with financial aids by the MP: “My carelessness caused the fire, but the fire-fighters extinguished the fire in time. Currently, heating systems and all communications are fully operating in the house.”

#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED