Five members of family suffocated of carbon monoxide

Five members of family suffocated of carbon monoxide
# 15 January 2007 10:21 (UTC +04:00)
Five members of a family suffocated of carbon monoxide in Garachukhur settlement, Surakhani district, Interior Ministry press service told the APA. The accident happened in their flat. The settlement residents Fazail Ahmadov and Jahan Aliyeva, suffocated of carbon monoxide, died at home. Minaya Ahmadova, Gurban Ahmadov and Huzret Ahmadova were taken to hospital. State of their health is bad. /APA/
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED