Azerbaijan sees a decline in bank deposits

Azerbaijan sees a decline in bank deposits
# 07 November 2008 07:40 (UTC +04:00)
The central bank added that the total amount of deposits declined by 1.7% in September.
Deposits in the national currency made AZN 1 882.2 million or 46.9% of the total deposits, leaving AZN 2 135.3 million or 53.1% to foreign-currency deposits.
The amount of term deposits grew 11%, year-over-year, to account for about 70% of deposits, leaving 30.6% to call deposits.
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED