Britain has already committed in its £4.6bn ($5.7bn) of military assistance to Ukraine, APA reports citing BBC.
Noted that the UK is the second largest provider of military assistance to Ukraine behind the United States' $37.6bn (£30bn).
According to information, Britain has supplied the following weapons to Ukraine since the start of the war:
- Challenger 2 main battle tanks - 14 tanks sent
- Storm Shadow missiles - the precision strike missiles can be fired about 155 miles (250km)
- Sea King search and rescue helicopters - three retired helicopters to be sent, one is there already
- Armoured vehicles - at least 120 units, including Mastiff patrol vehicles
- Air defence systems - at least six systems
- M270 long range multiple launch rocket systems - three sent
- Anti-tank weapons - 5,000 next generation weapons
- Attack drones and air defence missiles - Downing Street says "hundreds" will be provided
Britain's offerings also include at least 200,000 non-lethal items such as body armour and medical equipment. And the UK leads a programme which aims to train 30,000 Ukrainian soldiers and pilots.