Iranian citizen poisoned with carbon monoxide in Baku

Iranian citizen poisoned with carbon monoxide in Baku
# 10 February 2010 08:07 (UTC +04:00)
Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. Iranian citizen was poisoned with carbon monoxide in Baku, prosecutor’s office of the Nizami district of Baku told APA. The incident took place at night from February 9 to 10 at Rustamov Street 62/33. The citizen of the Islamic Republic of Iran Shirazi Karami Jamsheed, 50 died as a result of poisoning with carbon monoxide in the bathroom of the hired apartment.

The fact is under the investigation.
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED