Azerbaijan posts 0.1% rise in industrial output

Azerbaijan posts 0.1% rise in industrial output
# 17 August 2009 16:10 (UTC +04:00)
Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA-Economics. Azerbaijan’s industrial output and services stood at AZN 11.313 million for January-July, up 0.1% from a year ago, said the country’s top body.

The State Statistical Committee said there was a 1.6% rise in extractive industry, which accounts for 72.5% of industrial output.

The decline was 8% in processing industry and 4.9% in distribution of electricity, gas and water.

Goods accounted for 91.7% of the industrial output, leaving 8.3% to industrial services.

The share of the private sector in the industrial production was 78.3%.
1 2 3 4 5 İDMAN XƏBƏR
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED