Archeological excavations to restart in Guba mass grave in April

Archeological excavations to restart in Guba mass grave in April
# 29 March 2008 10:49 (UTC +04:00)
Baku. Laura Jabrailli-APA. “Next phase of the archeological excavations in the mass grave found in Guba Region will restart in April”, Gahraman Agayev, Chief of research group of the mass grave in Guba told APA. He said protective pillars had been installed around the wells for the prevention of landslide. “A landslide threat has already passed and weather conditions also enable us to develop the expedition, therefore we should immediately commence the work”.
The mass grave found in Guba on April 2, 2007 is the result of genocide against Azerbaijani people committed by Armenians in 1918. Archeological excavations provided from July 13 to December 29 have been postponed because of unfavorable weather conditions.
1 2 3 4 5 İDMAN XƏBƏR
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED