2 injured of fire in Ganja placed in Republic Burn Center

2 injured of fire in Ganja placed in Republic Burn Center
# 20 January 2007 08:36 (UTC +04:00)
He said that the reason was not a blast but an immediate inflammation.
“The officers of Ganja Prosecutor’s Office, gas supply office and fire fighting service investigated the fire place yesterday. It was found out that the reason was gas leak. Rubber hose had expanded from high temperature and got out of the gas pipe and it began leaking. The windows would have broken if there had been a blast. It is immediate inflammation�, he said.
4 injured- Ramiz Veliyev Isgender, 53, Isgender Veliyev Ramiz, 14, Meryem Veliyeva Neriman, 53, and Gulnar Veliyeva Ramiz, 21- were placed in the Ganja Emergency Medical Aid Hospital #3. Ganja Health Department chief Mehman Rzayev gave instructions to send Meryem Veliyeva and Gulnar Veliyeva to the Republic Burn Center because of their bad conditions. /APA/
1 2 3 4 5 İDMAN XƏBƏR
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED