Manager of Emporium shop: “Short circuit in the service area caused the fire”

Manager of Emporium shop: “Short circuit in the service area caused the fire”
# 03 August 2009 11:36 (UTC +04:00)
Manager of the shop told APA that short circuit in the service area caused the fire.The manager said no one was injured in the fire. The fire did not cause damage to the storehouse or goods.
“The smoke will soon be eliminated and the shop will be opened,” he said.

Fire occurred in Emporium shop at the intersection of Z. Tagiyev and Z. Aliyeva streets. Fire fighters arrived at the site. The fire reportedly started in the kitchen. The fire was extinguished at 11.30.
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED