“Persons, who hospitalized due to poisoning from carbon monoxide in Gobustan, are now at home,” Chief physician of the Gobustan District Central Hospital Emin Huseyn told APA.
According to him, ambulatory assistance was delivered to the poisoned persons: “Their conditions are satisfactory, there is not a danger for their lives. Measures have been taken on time.”
Mass carbon monoxide poisoning occurred in Gobustan region of Azerbaijan, APA's local bureau reports.
The incident was recorded last night.
Six residents of the district were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the apartment due to a malfunction of the heater.
The family members were taken to Gobustan Central Hospital.
An investigation is underway.