One more person dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijan

One more person dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijan
# 28 February 2008 11:44 (UTC +04:00)
Baku. Haji Zeynalov-APA. Shahla Aliyeva, resident of Bakikhanov settlement of Sabunchu district has been poisoned by carbon monoxide, Sabunchu district prosecutor’s office told APA. Shahla Aliyeva was offered first medical aid, but it was impossible to save her life.
Sabunchu district prosecutor’s office is investigating the fact.
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED