Three members of a family poisoned by carbon monoxide in Astara region, Azerbaijan

Three members of a family poisoned by carbon monoxide in Astara region, Azerbaijan
# 14 February 2008 08:23 (UTC +04:00)
In the aftermath of the accident, 43-year-old Nariman Aliyev and his son 14-year-old Nadir Aliyev died, his wife 43-year-old Shohrat Aliyeva was taken to the resuscitation department of Astara Central Hospital. The hospital told APA’s south bureau that Shohrat Aliyeva’s state of health is satisfactory. Astara region prosecutor’s office said that Iran-made gas stove was used in the house. The sample taken from the natural gas was sent to examination.
One more person, 14-year-old Lala Alizade was also poisoned by carbon monoxide and died on February 9 in Astara.
#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED