The YASHAT Fund will pay the expenses for the education of the wounded during the battles for the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan, it is indicated in the "Procedure for the formation, management and use of funds of the Fund for Supporting the Wounded During the Fights for the Protection of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Families of Martyrs ( YASHAT Fund), approved by the order of President Ilham Aliyev, APA reports.
According to the Order, the funds will be used in the following areas:
- payment of consumer loans and other promissory notes taken before obtaining the status of a martyr's family or establishing a disability;
- payment of expenses for treatment and psychological support;
- payment of expenses related to obtaining an education, as well as additional education, improving professional training, developing creative potential;
- improvement of living conditions;
- other directions determined by the Board of Trustees.