Azerbaijani President attends opening of new production line of Gazakh Cement Plant
According to APA-Economics, the president was informed that Akkord Industry Construction Investment Corporation OJSC and International Bank of Azerbaijan OJSC implement investment project on the construction of Akkord cement plant. The construction of this enterprise started in 2010.
Thereafter, the president familiarized with the situation created in the administrative building. He was informed that the daily capacity is 2,500 tonnes of clinker and 1 mln tonnes of cement.
The plant will produce various marks of cement. Automatic management system of the plant was programmed by the experts of Siemens firm and supplied with the modern equipments.
It was noted that the installation works in the clinker production of the plant are being conducted in accordance with the program. That production line is expected to launch this year. Daily capacity is 2,500 tonnes of clinker and 700 workers are required. Most of workers are the residents of Gazakh and surrounding regions.
After familiarization with the plant, the head of the state has met with staff.
Related news releases
- 01.12.2015Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of water supply system in Nakhchivan - PHOTO
- 01.12.2015President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of ring road in Nakhchivan
- 01.12.2015New president appointed to Azercell Telecom
- 26.11.2015Problem in border checkpoint with Russia solved
- 25.11.2015Ramin Guluzade appointed as first Deputy Minister of Communication and High Technologies - UPDATED
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan reduces car import from Georgia 5 times
- 23.11.2015Route of Baku Bus No.88 route changed
- 20.11.2015Iltimas Mammadov: "The process of moving equipment of "Delta-Telekom" will be fully completed tonight"
- 20.11.2015Flights from Istanbul to Baku and Ganja suspended
- 20.11.2015State Customs Committee says no problem in border checkpoints with Russia
- 19.11.2015Azerbaijan reduces natural gas and energy export
- 19.11.2015AZAL: Baku-Ganja flights will not be suspended
- 18.11.2015Azerbaijan decreases car production by 60%
- 17.11.2015Over 1.5 mln passengers transported via air transport
- 17.11.2015Passenger and cargo transportations via railway transport decline 20%
- 17.11.201596% of passengers used bus services during ten months
- 17.11.2015Azerbaijan gets AZN 730 mln from mobile phone communication this year
- 17.11.2015Baku Metro carries 183 mln passengers in January-October
- 17.11.2015Ministry: Completion works on elimination of after-effects of problems occurred in Delta-Telekom are underway
- 17.11.2015Internet access restored in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2015Delta Telecom: “Data Center caught fire”
- 17.11.2015Iltimas Mammadov: “Regions have connected to internet, and Baku is being connected"
- 16.11.2015ASALA hacks AMF’s website
- 13.11.2015Bakcell starts new partnership with Digiturk
- 13.11.2015Azerbaijan increases export of non-oil products 6%
- 13.11.2015Non-oil sector increases 10% in ten months of 2015
- 13.11.2015State Customs Committee set to apply new declaration norms for entrepreneurs
- 12.11.2015Cargo and passenger transportation increase in TRACECA’s Azerbaijan segment
- 11.11.2015Nar launches new campaign
- 06.11.2015Russia bans exploitation of Boeing-737 aircrafts
- 06.11.2015Baku-New-York flights to be implemented by Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
- 05.11.2015Azerbaijani president awards Baku Metro employees
- 05.11.2015Azerbaijani presidents allocates AZN 3M for road construction
- 04.11.2015President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of newly-reconstructed highway in Shaki
- 04.11.2015President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of highway after reconstruction in Zagatala
- 03.11.2015Azercell’s two social projects received prestigious award
- 29.10.2015Azerbaijani President: "In terms of economic development, we have no equal in the world"
- 28.10.2015Ilgar Alekberov: Negotiations with low cost airlines refused flying to Azerbaijan may be resumed
- 28.10.2015Prices announced of Budapest-Baku-Budapest flight
- 28.10.2015President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex