Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 01/09/2015 Farid Orujov appointed as Director-General of Azer-Turk Bank
- 01/09/2015 Bank Technique’s former Director General appointed as head of Plastic Cards Department at Azer-Turk Bank
- 01/09/2015 Up to 85,000 vehicles involved in compulsory insurance last month
- 01/09/2015 USD falls, RUB and Euro rise in Azerbaijan
- 31/08/2015 New board member of PASHA Bank elected
- 31/08/2015 US dollar and Russian ruble rise, euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 29/08/2015 Fitch affirms Azerbaijan at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- 28/08/2015 Azer-Turk Bank makes next staff change
- 28/08/2015 Bank Technique’s former branch director appointed to Azer-Turk Bank
- 28/08/2015 Composition of Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan’s Supervisory Board made public - EXCLUSİVE
- 28/08/2015 USD, RUB rise, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 27/08/2015 AtaBank Supervisory Board’s member dies
- 27/08/2015 USD, RUB rise, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 26/08/2015 IBA head’s brother quits Bank Technique
- 26/08/2015 One more holding registered in Azerbaijan
- 26/08/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 25/08/2015 Ganjabank sees 14% rise in H1 assets
- 25/08/2015 Demirbank gets 13% rise in assets
- 25/08/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 24/08/2015 USD falls in Azerbaijan
- 22/08/2015 Central Bank: Banks’ demand on currency met in Azerbaijan
- 21/08/2015 CBA warns banks to eliminate agiotage in currency market
- 21/08/2015 AXA Group becomes only shareholder of AXA MBASK
- 21/08/2015 Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 20/08/2015 Exchange rate of USD in Turkey exceeds psychological level of 3 lira
- 20/08/2015 USD, RUB fall, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 18/08/2015 Azerbaijan Central Bank adopts several decisions in order to stimulate decline in interest rate
- 15/08/2015 Evrobank being liquidated after Azerbaijan Central Bank revokes license - PHOTO
- 13/08/2015 Savings of Azerbaijan Credit Bank’s depositors being delivered
- 12/08/2015 AGBank makes staff change
- 11/08/2015 Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan publishes the volume of state budget revenues in January-July
- 11/08/2015 Central Bank: This year’s currency reserves preserved in necessary amounts
- 11/08/2015 Outflow of employees continues in Bank Technique
- 11/08/2015 Rabitabank conducts talks on purchase of a bank in Azerbaijan
- 11/08/2015 Evrobank, declared bankrupt in Azerbaijan, appeals to court
- 11/08/2015 Decision passed on bankruptcy of Evrobank
- 07/08/2015 President issues order on issuance of government-guaranteed bonds by Aqrarkredit CJSC non-banking credit organization
- 30/07/2015 Federal Reserve holds interest rates
- 24/07/2015 TuranBank ends first half of 2015 with loss
- 24/07/2015 Azerbaijan reduces car import from Georgia 5.4 times year-on-year