Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 21/11/2014 IMF: Azerbaijan’s economy is resilient to any impact from the Ukraine crisis
- 21/11/2014 IBA included in Top Islamic Financial Institutions ranking
- 21/11/2014 Parabank starts share placement
- 21/11/2014 Demirbank gets 12% rise in assets
- 21/11/2014 Atrabank increases total capital
- 21/11/2014 IBA-Moscow fulfills payments on large syndicated loan timely
- 20/11/2014 Paid services rise 7% in Azerbaijan
- 20/11/2014 Central Bank holding consultations with Ministry of Finance to increase funds allocated for mortgage
- 20/11/2014 Elman Rustamov: “We’ll take steps to reduce interest rates on credits in 2015”
- 20/11/2014 IBA, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade sign cooperation agreement
- 20/11/2014 Catering turnover rises 16% in Azerbaijan
- 20/11/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) increases assets 50%
- 20/11/2014 NBC Bank increases authorized capital
- 20/11/2014 Baku Sigorta shareholders to discuss increase of authorized capital
- 19/11/2014 International Bank of Azerbaijan clarified news about administrative responsibility against IBA-Moscow
- 19/11/2014 DemirBank’s capital meets CB requirement
- 19/11/2014 Vahid Ahmadov: “Though it was discussed many times, why the issue on credit interests is not solved?”
- 19/11/2014 MP: “Shadow economy in advertisement sphere is too high”
- 19/11/2014 Faraj Guliyev: “SOFAZ should reconsider ruble policy”
- 19/11/2014 MP offers to extend powers of Central Bank
- 19/11/2014 Approval term of customs declarations in Azerbaijan reduced to one from three days
- 18/11/2014 Unibank gets 21% rise in assets
- 18/11/2014 65% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/11/2014 Elman Rustamov makes public some details of new mortgage strategy
- 18/11/2014 Deputy Minister: “Over $100 bln is forecasted to be invested in the country’s economy during next four years”
- 18/11/2014 Elman Rustamov: “Banks can not be restructured through damaging of personal savings”
- 18/11/2014 Azerbaijan-based 18 insurers continue to face lagging
- 18/11/2014 Elman Rustamov: “Total mortgage portfolio in Azerbaijan makes AZN 1 bln”
- 18/11/2014 Samir Sharifov: “If the oil price is even below $60, it will not create a serious problem for fulfillment of budget expenditures”
- 18/11/2014 Muganbank launches branch in Ujar
- 18/11/2014 Parliament starts discussion of state budget package for 2015
- 18/11/2014 Azerbaijan sees 3.5% decline in non-life insurance market
- 18/11/2014 Azerbaijan sees 5.4% rise in insurance market
- 18/11/2014 Central Bank of Azerbaijan intends to get $1.5 bln foreign currency next year
- 17/11/2014 Atrabank gets 16% rise in assets
- 17/11/2014 Troubled loans have 5.5% share in credits given by Azerbaijan-based credit organizations
- 17/11/2014 Average monthly exchange rate of manat for October announced
- 17/11/2014 Average monthly salary of workers in private industrial enterprises rises 15%
- 17/11/2014 Kredobank gets rise in assets
- 17/11/2014 IBA-Moscow signed fourth syndicated loan agreement