SOFAZ loses $570 mln in changing of exchange rates
Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
Related news releases
- 09.10.2015Azerbaijan sees decline in cash in circulation
- 09.10.2015USD, Rouble fall, Euro rises in August in Azerbaijan
- 09.10.2015Azerbaijan sees decline in mortgage loans
- 09.10.2015Number of borrowers increases in Azerbaijan - ANALYSIS
- 09.10.201575% of bank deposits in foreign currency in Azerbaijan
- 09.10.2015Central Bank: Troubled loans increase 42% year-on-year, 3% in August
- 09.10.2015Central Bank says global challenges also touch on Azerbaijan’s economy
- 09.10.2015US dollar drops, euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 08.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks see growth in foreign liabilities
- 08.10.2015Azerbaijan sees decline in M3 Board of money supply
- 08.10.2015Central Bank’s international reserves sharply declining
- 08.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of debit cards
- 08.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for term deposits
- 08.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for demand deposits
- 08.10.2015Central Bank of Azerbaijan blacklists six more persons over Al-Qaida
- 08.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for loans allocated for up to 12 months
- 08.10.2015Ministry of Taxes fulfils forecast on budget transfers by 100.5%
- 08.10.2015USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 07.10.2015AZN 27 mln. to be spent for maintenance of SSPF next year
- 07.10.2015Azerbaijan to increase subsistence minimum, keep need criteria unchanged next year
- 07.10.2015IMF expects Azerbaijan’s economy to grow 4% in 2015
- 07.10.2015EBRD: There is a lot of export potential among small and medium-sized enterprises in Azerbaijan
- 07.10.2015Minister: Macroeconomic forecasts of current year were reconsidered for third time due to global economic processes
- 07.10.2015Bank of Baku makes staff changes
- 07.10.2015Czech consulting company opens office in Azerbaijan
- 07.10.2015One more leasing company registered in Azerbaijan
- 07.10.2015USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 06.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of ATMs
- 06.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for share of consumption loans
- 06.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for mortgage lending
- 06.10.2015Central Bank of Azerbaijan blacklists one more person over Al-Qaida
- 06.10.2015Azerbaijan makes annexes to Law on Investment Funds
- 06.10.2015Azerbaijan makes amendment to Law on Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- 06.10.2015Assets of bankrupted insurer in Azerbaijan to be sold out in public auction within month
- 06.10.2015Assets of bankrupted bank in Azerbaijan to be sold out in public auction within 30 days
- 06.10.2015USD, Rouble rise, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2015Tariff Council confirms prices of 1,126 medicines
- 05.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of POS-terminals
- 05.10.2015Amrahbank makes staff changes
- 05.10.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of active plastic cards