Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 16/04/2014 Baku to host Azerbaijan-Netherlands business forum
- 16/04/2014 SCC increases budget transfers by 44%
- 16/04/2014 YapiKredi Bank Azerbaijan triples overdue credits
- 16/04/2014 Personal incomes in Azerbaijan rise 4.5%
- 16/04/2014 Turanbank attracts loan from abroad
- 15/04/2014 Azerbaijan sees 2.5% rise in GDP production
- 15/04/2014 Q1 state budget revenues fulfilled by 106.1%
- 15/04/2014 Number of POS-terminals to be increased to 80,000 in Azerbaijan
- 14/04/2014 Retail commodity circulation increases by 9%
- 14/04/2014 Azerbaijan gets AZN 4 bln-positive balance from import-export operations
- 14/04/2014 Azerbaijan faced 0.3% inflation last month
- 14/04/2014 Bank Nikoil increases authorized capital
- 14/04/2014 IBAR secure $160 mln-syndicated loan
- 14/04/2014 Number of banks with profit decline in Azerbaijan
- 14/04/2014 Number of ATMs in Azerbaijan increases by 7%
- 11/04/2014 Azerbaijan Credit Bank’s main financial performances decrease
- 11/04/2014 Azerbaijan represented at Annual Investment Meeting in UAE
- 10/04/2014 PASHA Life increases sharply authorized capital
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see growth in foreign liabilities
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see 28% rise in provision of crediting
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see 24% rise in deposits
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan reveals failure of budget execution for state program
- 10/04/2014 Baki Sigorta increases authorized capital
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan sees decline in money supply
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan sees 25% rise in bank assets year-on-year
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan sees 16% rise in budget transfers through Ministry of Taxes
- 10/04/2014 Mortgage loans through AMF increase by 73%
- 09/04/2014 Bank Technique addresses to The General Prosecutor’s Office by reason of past-due loans
- 09/04/2014 AccessBank borrows $60 mln-syndicated loan
- 09/04/2014 PASHA Sigorta’s authorized capital reaches AZN 50 mln
- 09/04/2014 IMF: GDP growth in Azerbaijan will make 4.2% in 2019
- 09/04/2014 S&P lowers Azerbaijani Baghlan Group’s rating to SD following Fitch
- 08/04/2014 Bank of Baku joins Leader money transfer system
- 08/04/2014 Mega Sigorta going to increase authorized capital by 14%
- 07/04/2014 Global Finance recognizes IBA as the best bank in Azerbaijan
- 04/04/2014 CBA currency stocks increase by 4% from early 2014
- 03/04/2014 Fitch Ratings excludes Baghlan Group from list of rated companies
- 02/04/2014 Amrahbank gets profit in first quarter
- 01/04/2014 Buta Sigorta plans to increase authorized capital by 55%
- 01/04/2014 ADB: GDP growth in Azerbaijan will make 5% this year