Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 18/12/2014 Payments in life insurance rise by 8 times
- 18/12/2014 Catering turnover rises 17% in Azerbaijan
- 18/12/2014 Insurance premiums on casco decline 33%, payments rise 3%
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan ranks at 60th in “Best Countries for Business - 2014"
- 18/12/2014 65% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/12/2014 EBRD’s investments in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital during 11 months exceed AZN 3.2
- 18/12/2014 Pasha Insurance heads insurance market for payments
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 1% decline in budget transfers from customs agencies year-on-year
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees decline in non-life insurance market
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan gets 9% rise in consumer market
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based 17 insurers continue to face lagging
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 3.8% rise in insurance market
- 17/12/2014 ADB invested AZN 63M in Azerbaijan’s basic capital in first eleven months of 2014
- 17/12/2014 World Bank invested AZN 115M in Azerbaijan’s basic capital in first eleven months of 2014
- 17/12/2014 Director General: “International Bank of Azerbaijan will continue to increase capital”
- 17/12/2014 Azerbaijani customs officers detain mother and her daughter smuggling drug to country
- 17/12/2014 Kapital Bank’s Viability Rating upgraded
- 17/12/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) doubles transactions carried out with payment cards
- 17/12/2014 Nearly AZN 15 bln invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital since early 2014
- 16/12/2014 RR declines 29% in Azerbaijan year-on-year
- 16/12/2014 Overdue credits in Azerbaijan exceed AZN 943 mln
- 16/12/2014 Over 60% of personal savings in Azerbaijan-based banks placed in national manat
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan reduces export of product 6%
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital
- 16/12/2014 Average monthly salary of hired workers in Azerbaijan rises 5.5%
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of active plastic cards
- 15/12/2014 “Fitch”: Azerbaijan’s economy will demonstrate sustainability on the background of oil price decline
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of POS-terminals
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of employees
- 15/12/2014 Fitch affirms Pasha Bank
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 10% rise in budget transfers from customs agencies
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 5% rise in personal income
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 10% decline in foreign trade operations
- 15/12/2014 Fitch affirms Kapital Bank
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 40% decline in car import
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 2.2% rise in GDP production
- 12/12/2014 Ministry of Taxes develops new package of proposals on stimulation of cashless payments
- 12/12/2014 Fitch Ratings announces forecast on Azerbaijan’s banking sector for 2015
- 12/12/2014 IFC allocates loan to Turanbank
- 12/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for market share of government mortgage lending