Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 25/07/2014 Amrahbank holds new campaign on money transfer
- 24/07/2014 Ekolizing prepares for AZN 1 mln-bond issue
- 24/07/2014 AccessBank attracts $15 mln
- 24/07/2014 CB notes placement results
- 24/07/2014 Kapital Bank marks 140th anniversary
- 24/07/2014 “Muganbank” OJSC publishes financial figures as of July 1, 2013
- 23/07/2014 Union Lizing prepares for AZN 5 mln-bond issue
- 23/07/2014 AccessBank sees 41% growth in loan portfolio
- 23/07/2014 Exspressbank gets rise in profit
- 23/07/2014 South Gas Corridor prepares for $1.2 bln- bond issue
- 23/07/2014 Depositor won 25000 AZN by Kapital Bank
- 23/07/2014 US and European stocks end higher
- 22/07/2014 Bank BTB gets rise in total capital
- 21/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 8% decline in government mortgage lending
- 21/07/2014 Azerbaijan fulfills H1 income forecast of state budget by 101.6%, expenditure – by 94.7%
- 21/07/2014 Bank Standard gets 23% rise in assets
- 21/07/2014 SOFAZ transfers 4 883.8 mln manats in January-June 2014
- 21/07/2014 YapiKredi Bank Azerbaijan sees 35% income growth
- 19/07/2014 Drug smuggling from Iran to Azerbaijan prevented
- 18/07/2014 Gunay Bank faces loss in second quarter
- 18/07/2014 AFBank gets AZN 10 ml rise in authorized capital
- 18/07/2014 PASHA Life Insurance sees 35.5% rise in H1 premiums
- 18/07/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) presents H1 report
- 18/07/2014 AtaBank gets rise in assets
- 18/07/2014 US and European stocks end down
- 18/07/2014 DemirBank launches a new “Preferential loan” campaign
- 17/07/2014 Bank Technique to close its branch
- 17/07/2014 Rabitabank gets 24% rise in assets
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 75% rise in living insurance, 35% decline in casco insurance
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan-based 17 insurers see decline in premiums
- 16/07/2014 Bank Nikoil increases total capital
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan gets 3.4% decline in non-life insurance market
- 16/07/2014 Muganbank gets 18% rise in assets
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan implements 41 projects with international financial institutions
- 16/07/2014 VTB (Azerbaijan) increases loan portfolio for small and medium business
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 53% rise life insurance market
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan gets 7.1% rise in insurance market
- 15/07/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) increases assets sharply
- 15/07/2014 Azer-Turk Bank gets rise in personal savings
- 15/07/2014 H1 GDP rises 2.1% in Azerbaijan