Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 22/04/2014 Azerbaijan and Cambodia to establish intergovernmental commission
- 22/04/2014 Azer-Turk Bank gets 10% rise in assets
- 22/04/2014 AGBank gets rise in assets
- 22/04/2014 Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Netherlands made $320 mln last year
- 21/04/2014 IBA gets 23% rise in assets
- 21/04/2014 Demirbank sees 8% rise in assets
- 21/04/2014 Azerbaijan and Argentine plan to extend economic cooperation
- 21/04/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for share of payments
- 21/04/2014 Baku to host Azerbaijan-Cambodia business forum tomorrow
- 18/04/2014 Gunay Sigorta increases authorized capital
- 18/04/2014 A-Group insurance company increases authorized capital
- 18/04/2014 Baku to host Azerbaija-Spain business forum
- 18/04/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 18/04/2014 IBA sees 23% rise in assets
- 18/04/2014 In an unequal world, we need inclusive growth - Jim Yong Kim
- 18/04/2014 Azerbaijan’s state budget surplus makes AZN 108 mln
- 18/04/2014 AccessBank gets rise in assets
- 16/04/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers increase insurance premiums by 15%, payments – by 13%
- 16/04/2014 Azerbaijan sees 17% decline in foreign trade operations
- 16/04/2014 Baku to host Azerbaijan-Netherlands business forum
- 16/04/2014 SCC increases budget transfers by 44%
- 16/04/2014 YapiKredi Bank Azerbaijan triples overdue credits
- 16/04/2014 Personal incomes in Azerbaijan rise 4.5%
- 16/04/2014 Turanbank attracts loan from abroad
- 15/04/2014 Azerbaijan sees 2.5% rise in GDP production
- 15/04/2014 Q1 state budget revenues fulfilled by 106.1%
- 15/04/2014 Number of POS-terminals to be increased to 80,000 in Azerbaijan
- 14/04/2014 Retail commodity circulation increases by 9%
- 14/04/2014 Azerbaijan gets AZN 4 bln-positive balance from import-export operations
- 14/04/2014 Azerbaijan faced 0.3% inflation last month
- 14/04/2014 Bank Nikoil increases authorized capital
- 14/04/2014 IBAR secure $160 mln-syndicated loan
- 14/04/2014 Number of banks with profit decline in Azerbaijan
- 14/04/2014 Number of ATMs in Azerbaijan increases by 7%
- 11/04/2014 Azerbaijan Credit Bank’s main financial performances decrease
- 11/04/2014 Azerbaijan represented at Annual Investment Meeting in UAE
- 10/04/2014 PASHA Life increases sharply authorized capital
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see growth in foreign liabilities
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see 28% rise in provision of crediting
- 10/04/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see 24% rise in deposits