SOFAZ loses $570 mln in changing of exchange rates
Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
Related news releases
- 28.05.2016International Bank closed 2015 with AZN 823 mln loss
- 27.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for market share of assets
- 27.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of POS-terminals
- 27.05.2016Significant reform process is underway on economic diversification in Azerbaijan – Malena Mard
- 27.05.2016Kredo Bank changes structure of shareholders
- 27.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for personal savings
- 26.05.2016Details of proposals submitted to government to increase manat liquidity known - UPDATED
- 26.05.2016Moody’s launches stress-test in eight Azerbaijani banks
- 26.05.2016IBA clears its foreign debt of $700M over course of five months
- 25.05.2016Special edition of "The Business Year: Azerbaijan - 2016" magazine presented
- 25.05.2016Hackers could bring down banks, warns network boss
- 25.05.2016Kapital Bank makes staff changes
- 25.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest expenses
- 25.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest incomes
- 25.05.2016Azerbaijan’s economy is too dollarized – EBRD President
- 25.05.2016Chinese yuan weakens to 6.5693 against USD
- 25.05.2016Azerbaijan-Switzerland economic ties remain unaffected by oil price decline
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijani president receives EBRD president
- 24.05.2016EBRD to increase investments in Azerbaijan this year
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for demand deposits
- 24.05.2016Silk Way Insurance makes staff changes
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for term deposits
- 24.05.2016Moody’s: Several Azerbaijani banks with B3 rating have high risk of default
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest expenditures
- 24.05.2016Azercredit does not fulfil dividend forecast
- 24.05.2016Moody’s points out conditions for restoration of confidence in manat
- 24.05.2016Baku hosting Moody’s Annual Credit Risk Conference
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijani government will provide support to banking sector - Moody’s
- 24.05.2016AZN 500M of guaranteed loans provided by Central Bank to state organizations are overdue
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijan Investment Company did not pay dividends in last two years
- 23.05.2016IBA triples bad assets
- 23.05.2016Azerbaijani people see 24% decline saving
- 23.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for consumer lending
- 23.05.2016National Nuclear Research Centre sharply increases authorized capital
- 23.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for mortgage lending
- 20.05.2016SOFAZ Executive Director meets with IMF delegation
- 20.05.2016Xalg Insurance ends Q1 on loss
- 20.05.2016Bank Eurasia gets profit in January-April
- 20.05.2016IBA’s troubled loans increased due to devaluation - minister
- 20.05.20162016 budget won’t be revised – finance minister