Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 23/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for share of deposit portfolio
- 23/09/2014 2015 state budget discussed at Cabinet of Ministers
- 23/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital growth rate
- 23/09/2014 New chairman appointed to Bank Standard’s Supervisory Board
- 22/09/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) plans to increase authorized capital
- 22/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital
- 22/09/2014 Personal savings in Azerbaijan-based banks reach AZN 7 bln
- 22/09/2014 Provision of crediting in Azerbaijan’s economy increases by 20%
- 19/09/2014 MP: “Base oil price in 2015 state budget should not exceed $90”
- 19/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for authorized capital
- 19/09/2014 Parliament’s Economic policy Committee holds meeting
- 19/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for loan portfolio growth rate
- 19/09/2014 PASHA Life insurance company pays AZN 91,000 for three accidents
- 19/09/2014 New chairman appointed to Synergy Group’s Supervisory Board
- 18/09/2014 E&Y: Azerkosmos opertaes based on principles of accountability
- 18/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for share of assets
- 18/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for assets growth rate
- 18/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for share of loan portfolio
- 18/09/2014 EBRD changes its forecast on GDP growth in Azerbaijan
- 18/09/2014 Azerbaijan ranks 4th in CIS place for average monthly salary
- 17/09/2014 AFB Bank increases authorized capital
- 17/09/2014 Gunay Bank starts share placing
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan sees rise in premiums on voluntary insurance types
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan’s insurance market expected to rise 9% by year-end
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan sees 35% decline in casco insurance market
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan’s external public debt made public
- 17/09/2014 Muganbank offering one more new service to its clients
- 16/09/2014 Insurers doing most insurance payments in Azerbaijan named
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijani Minister of Economy and Industry visits Iran
- 16/09/2014 Turanbank attracts loan from abroad
- 16/09/2014 Most of Azerbaijan-based insurers decrease insurance premiums
- 16/09/2014 Parabank increases authorized capital
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijan sees 38% rise in foreign investments directed to economy
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijan sees 3.4% decline in non-life insurance market
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijan increases payments in life insurance market by 7 times
- 16/09/2014 Muganbank holds next draw of bearer bonds
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijan gets 7% growth in insurance market
- 16/09/2014 Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Germany made $2.2 bln last year