Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 24/04/2015 Bank Silk Way gets rise in Q1 assets
- 24/04/2015 Turanbank faces loss in first quarter
- 24/04/2015 Alim Guliyev: “No serious devaluation is expected in manat if oil price stabilizes”
- 24/04/2015 Central Bank: No instruction was given to banks not to give loans in manat
- 24/04/2015 Finance Ministry cancels unlimited licenses of over 80 insurance agents
- 24/04/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 23/04/2015 Unibank gets profit in first quarter
- 23/04/2015 AFB Bank gets 25% rise in assets
- 23/04/2015 Ministry of Taxes: Baku FC avoids tax
- 23/04/2015 Government mortgage lending declines in Azerbaijan - ANALYSİS
- 23/04/2015 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) gets sharp rise in Q1 assets
- 23/04/2015 USD remains unchanged, Euro continues to fall in Azerbaijan
- 22/04/2015 Bank BTB increases authorized capital
- 22/04/2015 Azercell gets decline in revenues
- 22/04/2015 PASHA Life Insurance heads Q1 market
- 22/04/2015 Euro continues to fall in Azerbaijan
- 21/04/2015 Mortgage loans given ton Nakhchivan population increased 2.6 times year-on-year
- 21/04/2015 75% of Standard Insurance’s premiums fall to share of casco insurance
- 21/04/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 20/04/2015 Minister: “Base price of oil in 2016 state budget will make $50”
- 20/04/2015 Insurers appeal to finance minister on increase of premiums on compulsry automobile insurance
- 20/04/2015 Finance Minister: “Confirmed budget will be fulfilled productively”
- 20/04/2015 Rabitabank gets 20% rise in Q1 assets
- 20/04/2015 PASHA Bank faces loss in first quarter
- 20/04/2015 KredAgro gets 16% growth in liabilities
- 20/04/2015 Expressbank gets rise in assets
- 20/04/2015 DemirBank’s total capital exceeds CB’s demand
- 20/04/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 17/04/2015 Bank Standard gets 20% rise in assets
- 17/04/2015 Expressbank gets 23% growth in personal savings
- 17/04/2015 WB to confirm 5-year strategy on Azerbaijan in June
- 17/04/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 16/04/2015 Shahin Mustafayev: “Measures should be taken against Iranian companies operating through Azerbaijan’s occupied territories”
- 16/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees 3.5% rise in budget transfers through customs authorities year-on-year
- 16/04/2015 Azerbaijan’s foreign trade operations amount to $5.8 bln in January-March
- 16/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees about 2.2 times decline in car import
- 16/04/2015 More than half of ATMs installed in Azerbaijan falls to share of Baku
- 16/04/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 15/04/2015 Azerbaijani population prefer to keep savings in foreign currency - ANALYSIS
- 15/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees rise in money supply