Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 05/03/2015 47% of deposits placed at banks in January make household savings
- 05/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks earn about AZN 240 mln revenue in January
- 05/03/2015 Azerbaijan sees decline in personal savings - ANALYSIS
- 05/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for share of loan portfolio
- 05/03/2015 Troubled loans in Azerbaijan exceed AZN 1 bln
- 05/03/2015 Euro falls, USD rises in Azerbaijan
- 04/03/2015 About 60% of ATMs installed across country falls to share of Baku
- 04/03/2015 Central Bank of Azerbaijan: “Four banks have not filled the minimum demand for total capital yet”
- 04/03/2015 Number of borrowers in Azerbaijan continues to rise
- 04/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for share of government mortgage lending
- 04/03/2015 Number of unlucrative banks declines in January, Azerbaijan
- 04/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks see decline in assets in January
- 04/03/2015 AZN rises in Azerbaijan
- 03/03/2015 VTB Group invests $300 mln in development of Bank VTB Azerbaijan
- 03/03/2015 Azerbaijani President receives President and Chairman of Management Board of VTB Bank
- 03/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for authorized capital
- 03/03/2015 In spite of Central Bank’s task, one of Azerbaijani banks transfers money to abroad via Zolotaya Korona system
- 03/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based two banks suspend money transfer to abroad
- 03/03/2015 Azerbaijan pays about AZN 1,200 on average for damage to automobile in February
- 03/03/2015 About AZN 2.1 mln paid for compulsory insurance of civil liability of vehicle owners
- 03/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for market share of assets
- 03/03/2015 Rabitabank’s capital reaches AZN 60 mln
- 03/03/2015 Moody's downgrades VTB subsidiaries
- 03/03/2015 Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 02/03/2015 Up to 64,000 vehicles involved in compulsory insurance last month
- 02/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital
- 02/03/2015 USD, Euro continue to fall
- 02/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks sees decline in personal savings
- 28/02/2015 Aydin Aliyev: Artificial increase of prices by some “businessmen” trying to take advantage of current situation is unacceptable
- 27/02/2015 Ziraat Bank leases office in Azerbaijan
- 27/02/2015 USD, Euro fall
- 26/02/2015 ADIF: All deposits with up to 12% placed in banks after August 1, 2013 are insured deposits
- 26/02/2015 All pensioners to get pensions of March till Novruz holiday in Azerbaijan
- 26/02/2015 SSPF chairman: “If exchange rate fluctuation will have any impact on the consumption basket, it will be taken into account in the pension amounts”
- 26/02/2015 USD falls, Euro rises
- 25/02/2015 GDP rises 2% in Nakhchivan
- 25/02/2015 USD and Euro continue to rise
- 24/02/2015 Azerbaijan increases maximum limit of interest rates on insured deposits to 12% from 9%
- 24/02/2015 Central Bank cancels licences of 10 currency exchange points of 6 banks
- 24/02/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan