Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 31/10/2014 Central Bank of Azerbaijan addressed the international payment system in connection with illegal financial operations carried out in the occupied territories of Azerbaijan
- 31/10/2014 Muganbank gets 17% rise in assets
- 31/10/2014 MasterCard corrects mistake on Azerbaijan’s occupied territories
- 31/10/2014 Person avoiding payment of up to AZN 1 mln tax arrested in Azerbaijan
- 31/10/2014 Azerbaijani Diaspora in US launches campaign against MasterCard
- 31/10/2014 Sony says half-year loss nearly $1 bln
- 31/10/2014 Aydin Aliyev: “Application of Euro 4 standard caused decline in number of cars imported from Georgia”
- 31/10/2014 New procedure for declaring goods and vehicles transporting through border to come into force
- 31/10/2014 One more company obtains new licenses for brokerage and dealer activity
- 30/10/2014 Bank Nikoil increases assets 38%
- 30/10/2014 MuganBank attracts $5 mln loan from abroad
- 30/10/2014 WB changes Dong Business report methodology
- 30/10/2014 Turanbank gets rise in assets
- 30/10/2014 Ambassador: “Azerbaijan and Turkey intend to increase trade turnover to $15-20 bln”
- 30/10/2014 Azerbaijan Industry Bank gets rise in assets
- 30/10/2014 Turkey invested up to $2 bln in Azerbaijan during past 18 years
- 29/10/2014 AGBank gets rise in assets
- 29/10/2014 Tbilisi hosts 1st International Investment Forum
- 29/10/2014 YapiKredi Bank Azerbaijan sees 16% growth in assets
- 29/10/2014 Azerbaijan ranks at 80th in Doing Business 2015 rankings
- 29/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see 15.3% growth in assets
- 28/10/2014 CB develops new mortgage strategy
- 28/10/2014 Elman Rustamov: “Overdue credits do not cause problems due to reserve funds established in the banks”
- 28/10/2014 Elman Rustamov: “Interest rates on business loans will be single-digit in the near future”
- 28/10/2014 CBA chairman: “5-6 banks are forecasted not to fulfill Central Bank’s requirements for capital”
- 28/10/2014 Amrahbank gets 40% rise in assets
- 27/10/2014 IMF and WB to start assessing financial sector of Azerbaijan next year
- 27/10/2014 Parabank increases authorized capital
- 27/10/2014 IMF forecasts GDP growth for Azerbaijan to be 4% in 2014, 3% in 2015
- 27/10/2014 IBA carries out over 126,000 money transfer operations among individuals
- 27/10/2014 Deputy Minister: “Over $190 was invested in Azerbaijan’s economy during its independency”
- 27/10/2014 Gunay Bank increases authorized capital
- 27/10/2014 Bank BTB gets rise in assets
- 27/10/2014 New chairman appointed to Rabitabank’s Management Board
- 27/10/2014 Baku hosts ERRA annual conference
- 24/10/2014 AtaHolding increases authorized capital
- 24/10/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) gets rise in assets
- 24/10/2014 IBA sees 22% rise in assets
- 24/10/2014 Azerbaijan Parliament to start discussion of draft state budget 2015 on November 4
- 24/10/2014 TuranBank attracts $5 million from abroad