SOFAZ loses $570 mln in changing of exchange rates
Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
Related news releases
- 12.02.2016Privatization of assets necessary for Azerbaijan rather than investors, says president
- 12.02.2016USD falls in Azerbaijan
- 12.02.2016Over 20,000 depositors of Texnikabank to receive compensation worth AZN 123.2 million
- 12.02.2016IBAR’s authorized capital exceeds AZN 1 billion
- 12.02.2016Azerbaijan’s positive balance from foreign trade turnover exceeds $7 bln
- 12.02.2016Azerbaijani banks buy over $33M from central bank
- 12.02.2016UK does not recognizes independence of Nagorno Karabakh
- 12.02.2016AG Bank merging with Bank Standard
- 11.02.2016Planned consolidation process between Demirbank and AGBank cancelled
- 11.02.2016USD rises in Azerbaijan
- 10.02.2016USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 10.02.2016Inflation in Azerbaijan made 5.8% last month
- 10.02.2016Ziyad Samadzade welcomes consolidation in banking sector
- 10.02.2016IBAR buys $10M from central bank
- 10.02.2016Deputy Minister: Transfers from oil sector to state budget to decline this year
- 09.02.2016AZN 18.1M paid to Bank of Azerbaijan’s customers, over AZN 317,000 to Ganjabank’s
- 09.02.2016PASHA Yatirim Bankasi increases authorized capital
- 09.02.2016USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 09.02.2016PASHA Bank’s Turkey-based subsidiary earns about AZN 5 mln
- 09.02.2016Agrarcredit intends to double revenues this year
- 09.02.2016PA official: Central Bank is not a state body
- 09.02.2016Bank Melli Iran Baku ends 2015 with loss
- 09.02.2016Ukraine to reduce export to Azerbaijan by 30% this year
- 08.02.2016Azerbaijan to increase purchase price of tobacco
- 08.02.2016USD rate for Feb. 9 announced
- 08.02.2016Consumer lending makes 39% of provision of crediting in Azerbaijan - ANALYSIS
- 08.02.201666,000 depositors have AZN 79 mln at Texnikabank
- 08.02.2016AZN 150,000 paid to Ganjabank’s 12 depositors
- 08.02.2016United Credit Bank’s depositors to get compensations through Unibank
- 08.02.2016Six Azerbaijani banks buy over $12M from central bank
- 08.02.2016How did devaluation affect credit activity? - ANALYSIS
- 08.02.2016ADIF restores NBC Bank’s certificate
- 08.02.2016Azerbaijan sees growth in number of ATMs
- 08.02.2016SOFAZ preserves its share in VTB
- 08.02.2016USD, Euro fall in Azerbaijan
- 07.02.2016Costs of rail passenger and freight traffic will not be regulated by the state in Azerbaijan
- 06.02.2016Board of Appeal at Economy Ministry established
- 06.02.2016Entrepreneurs to be given certificate of origin in one day
- 06.02.2016President’s aide: Manat activity to soon be restored in Azerbaijan
- 06.02.2016Samir Sharifov: We should economize on every copeck