Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 26/05/2015 “Bank VTB (Azerbaijan)” attracts subordinated loan to increase total capital
- 26/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 25/05/2015 DekaBank gets loss in first quarter
- 25/05/2015 Bank Melli Iran Baku gets 26% rise in assets
- 25/05/2015 PASHA Sigorta to insure BakuBus LLC’s buses
- 25/05/2015 Temiz Sheher increases assets 25%
- 25/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 23/05/2015 Member of Bank Technique’s Supervisory Board Rauf Aghayev: “Information about my arrest is groundless”
- 22/05/2015 Turanbank gets rise in Q1 assets
- 22/05/2015 Rabitabank gets 20% growth in Q1 assets
- 22/05/2015 Bakielektrikshebeke gets rise in assets
- 22/05/2015 Kapital Bank gets profit last year
- 22/05/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 21/05/2015 Up to AZN 2 mln insurance premiums collected in Nakhchivan
- 21/05/2015 Over AZN 32 mln loan given Nakhchivan’s population since early 2015
- 21/05/2015 Azerbaijan reduces car import from Georgia 5.8 times year-on-year
- 21/05/2015 Up to AZN 315 mln invested in Nakhchivan’s fixed capital in January-April
- 21/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 20/05/2015 Azer-Turk Bank gets rise in assets
- 20/05/2015 Ministry of Taxes: Transgeyt LLC avoids tax
- 20/05/2015 Draft law on “Fulfilment of the state budget of the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2014” discussed at Economic Policy Committee of Azerbaijani Parliament
- 20/05/2015 USD rises, Euro sharply falls in Azerbaijan
- 19/05/2015 National Bank of Kazakhstan: Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are more ready for crisis than regional countries
- 19/05/2015 One third of foreign investments directed to Azerbaijan fixed capital falls to share of Great Britain
- 18/05/2015 IMF: In spite of oil price decline, economic growth rate in Azerbaijan will remain stable in 2015
- 18/05/2015 Baku to host International Insurance Forum in June
- 18/05/2015 Pasha Insurance heads insurance market for premiums
- 18/05/2015 Premiums in casco insurance fall 7%, payments drop 4%
- 18/05/2015 About 70% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/05/2015 One quarter of insurance premiums collected by Azerbaijani insurers falls to share of life insurance
- 18/05/2015 Azerbaijan sees 11% rise in insurance market
- 18/05/2015 Budget organizations’ debts for utility and communication services exceed AZN 8 mln
- 18/05/2015 USD falls, Euro rise in Azerbaijan
- 16/05/2015 The Constitutional Court made a decision concerning the return of credit debt
- 15/05/2015 Kredobank sees rise in overdue credit
- 15/05/2015 Azerbaijan’s foreign trade operations amount to $7.7 bln in January-April
- 15/05/2015 Number of imported cars declines 2.1 times
- 15/05/2015 Azerbaijan sees 4.2% rise in budget transfers through customs authorities year-on-year
- 15/05/2015 Over AZN 5 bln invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in four months
- 15/05/2015 Average exchange rate of manat for April announced