SOFAZ loses $570 mln in changing of exchange rates
Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
Related news releases
- 27.11.2015PASHA Life gets AZN 48 mln premiums January-October
- 27.11.2015Euro drops in Azerbaijan
- 26.11.2015USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 25.11.2015Azerbaijan triples upper limit of internal public debt
- 25.11.2015USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan, Russia to discuss problems in customs checkpoints
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for authorized capital
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for profit
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital
- 24.11.2015US dollar falls in Azerbaijan
- 23.11.2015Bank VTB Azerbaijan starts government mortgage lending
- 23.11.2015Unicapital increases authorized capital
- 23.11.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for assets
- 23.11.2015AGBank attracts subordinated loan
- 23.11.2015Loans given to legal entities and individuals in Nakhchivan increase 40%
- 23.11.2015CDB opens branch in one of Azerbaijan northern regions
- 23.11.2015Insurance premiums rise 2% in Nakhchivan
- 23.11.2015US dollar rises in Azerbaijan
- 20.11.2015Bank Respublika ends third quarter with AZN 2.3 mln-loss
- 20.11.2015SOCAR Trading seals first revolving credit facility
- 20.11.2015US dollar remains unchanged in Azerbaijan
- 19.11.2015Arguments for and against probability of next devaluation - ANALYSIS
- 19.11.2015Azerbaijan sees 16% rise in life insurance market
- 19.11.2015Chingiz Asadullayev increases equity in AGBank
- 19.11.2015SOFAZ gold reserves to be stored at its own building
- 19.11.201562% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 19.11.2015Azerbaijan sees 6.5% rise in insurance market
- 19.11.2015USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 18.11.2015Bank Standard gets 4.5% rise in assets
- 18.11.2015Azerbaijan’s foreign trade operations exceed $17 bln
- 18.11.2015Azerbaijan halves car import
- 18.11.2015Bank Respublika’s troubled loans make 11% of loan portfolio
- 18.11.2015Director of Azerbaijani construction company replaced
- 18.11.2015Azerbaijan sees rise in budgetary transfers through customs authorities
- 18.11.2015German oil & gas company shuts down branch in Azerbaijan
- 18.11.2015USD rises, Euro drops in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2015Average monthly salary reaches AZN 461 in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2015Average exchange rate of manat for October announced
- 17.11.2015Over AZN 13 bln invested in fixed capital during nine months
- 17.11.2015Central Bank says inter-bank settlements not affected by internet problem