Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 24/10/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) gets rise in assets
- 24/10/2014 IBA sees 22% rise in assets
- 24/10/2014 Azerbaijan Parliament to start discussion of draft state budget 2015 on November 4
- 24/10/2014 TuranBank attracts $5 million from abroad
- 24/10/2014 AccessBank increases troubled loans 2.5 times
- 24/10/2014 Expressbank sees 12% rise in assets
- 23/10/2014 PASHA Life Insurance gets rise in assets
- 23/10/2014 Amrahbank launches branch in Goranboy
- 23/10/2014 IBA increases investment portfolio on Islamic banking 1.5 times
- 23/10/2014 Zaminbank gets rise in assets
- 23/10/2014 Parabank increases authorized capital
- 23/10/2014 WB allocates $300 mln to Azerbaijan
- 23/10/2014 Kavkaz Development Bank gets 14.5% rise in assets
- 22/10/2014 Azer-Turk Bank gets profit in third quarter
- 22/10/2014 New security bag introduced to Azerbaijan’s market
- 22/10/2014 Rabitabank sees rise in personal savings
- 22/10/2014 IBA clients prefer to place deposits in manat
- 21/10/2014 Azerbaijan, IMF hold consultations
- 21/10/2014 Bank of Baku sees 57% rise in overdue credits
- 21/10/2014 Xalg Bank gets loss in third quarter
- 20/10/2014 Atrabank gets rise in authorized capital
- 20/10/2014 New chairman appointed to Management Board at “Rabitabank
- 20/10/2014 Dekabank increases authorized capital
- 20/10/2014 Azer-turk Bank increases authorized capital
- 20/10/2014 International Bank of Azerbaijan increases number of POS-terminals 71%
- 20/10/2014 A.M. Best assigns ratings to AzRe reinsurance
- 20/10/2014 IMF starts staff visit mission to Baku
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for share of insurance premiums
- 17/10/2014 Expressbank gets 22.5% rise in assets
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for share of insurance payments
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan gets 9.4% growth in retail trade turnover
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan sees 6% decline in non-life insurance market
- 17/10/2014 Ateshgah Life heads insurance market for payments
- 17/10/2014 AZN 40 mln to be allocated to Agrolizing from 2015 state budget
- 17/10/2014 IBA increases assets 22%
- 17/10/2014 AZN 5 mln to be allocated to State Agency for Agricultural Credits from 2015 state budget
- 17/10/2014 Payments in life insurance rise 8 times
- 16/10/2014 Azerbaijan gets AZN 1.4 bln budget surplus during nine months