Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
- 23/03/2015 Most stocks in US and European market rise
- 19/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 19/03/2015 Azerbaijan Credit Bank solves total capital problem
- 19/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for deposit portfolio growth rate
- 19/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 19/03/2015 Euro continues to rise in Azerbaijan
- 18/03/2015 Chairman of International Bank of Azerbaijan resigns
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based 12 insurers decrease insurance payments
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijan increases premiums and payments 19% and 11% in non-life insurance
- 18/03/2015 Premiums and payments in casco insurance fall 4%
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for loan portfolio growth rate
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijan sees 14% decline in premiums, 3.2 times rise in payments in life insurance market
- 18/03/2015 “DemirBank” increases annual interest rate on AZN deposits
- 18/03/2015 Over 70% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based 11 insurers see decline in premiums
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijan sees 11% rise in insurance market
- 18/03/2015 Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 17/03/2015 Head of Central Bank: No major changes in exchange rate policy of Azerbaijan are expected until end of year
- 17/03/2015 Elman Rustamov offers banks to extend period of loans and reduce interest rates
- 17/03/2015 Central Bank: Special capitalization program has been developed for banks not meeting demand for total capital
- 17/03/2015 Elman Rustamov: “Previous exchange rate would cause the reserves of SOFAZ and CBA to be equal to zero”
- 17/03/2015 Placement of IBA’s bonds to be started at BSE
- 17/03/2015 Azerbaijan sees decline in positive balance on foreign trade operations
- 17/03/2015 Azerbaijan sees 6.5% rise in budget transfers through customs authorities year-on-year
- 17/03/2015 Azerbaijan sees up to 43% decline in number of imported cars
- 17/03/2015 Bank Technique increases authorized capital
- 17/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for assets growth rate
- 17/03/2015 Azercell invests over AZN 55 mln in Azerbaijan’s non-oil sector last year
- 17/03/2015 Banks start to submit prudential reports to Central Bank every day
- 17/03/2015 PASHA Bank faces AZN 2 mln damage by manat devaluation
- 17/03/2015 USD, Euro rise in Azerbaijan
- 16/03/2015 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) obtain license to conduct operations with precious metals
- 16/03/2015 Azerbaijan Credit Bank increases capital AZN 7 mln
- 16/03/2015 Nakhchivan sees about 2% rise in personal incomes
- 16/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of ATMs
- 16/03/2015 Up to AZN 160 mln invested in Nakhchivan’s fixed capital in January-February
- 16/03/2015 Premiums on all insurance types in Nakhchivan exceed AZN 790,000
- 16/03/2015 Loans given to population of Nakhchivan in January-February make AZN 20 mln
- 16/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of branches
- 16/03/2015 USD, Euro fall in Azerbaijan