70 percent of the delimitation of the Georgian-Azerbaijani border has been agreed

70 percent of the delimitation of the Georgian-Azerbaijani border has been agreed
# 29 December 2023 18:45 (UTC +04:00)

70 percent of the Georgian-Azerbaijani border delimitation works have already been agreed, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Georgia to Azerbaijan Zurab Pataradze told journalists following the hearing held at the Foreign Relations Committee of the Parliament of Georgia, APA's Tbilisi correspondent reports.

"Regarding the delimitation of the Georgian-Azerbaijani border, approximately 70 percent of the border has been agreed upon. Agreement on the remaining 30 percent is underway. However, the delimitation process is such that no delimitation agreement is signed until there is 100 percent agreement. Accordingly, we have developed and are slowly moving forward. I cannot say when this process will end, although we have positive expectations based on the relations we have established today with Azerbaijan, our friend and strategic partner," said Nikoloz Samkharadze.

#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED