Revenue of 13,119.9 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 13,108.0 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 1.8 mln. manats as acreage fees, 8.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 1.9 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.1 mln. manats from the sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for January-December 2013 amounted to 480.6 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 43.0 million manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 11,350.0 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 300.0 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 173.9 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 25.7 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 33.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". 372.6 mln. manats were allocated for financing the construction of “
The assets of SOFAZ as of January 1, 2014 has grown by 5.1% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34,129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 35,877.5 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of January 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for insurance premiums
- 18/12/2014 Payments in life insurance rise by 8 times
- 18/12/2014 Catering turnover rises 17% in Azerbaijan
- 18/12/2014 Insurance premiums on casco decline 33%, payments rise 3%
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan ranks at 60th in “Best Countries for Business - 2014"
- 18/12/2014 65% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/12/2014 EBRD’s investments in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital during 11 months exceed AZN 3.2
- 18/12/2014 Pasha Insurance heads insurance market for payments
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 1% decline in budget transfers from customs agencies year-on-year
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees decline in non-life insurance market
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan gets 9% rise in consumer market
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based 17 insurers continue to face lagging
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 3.8% rise in insurance market
- 17/12/2014 ADB invested AZN 63M in Azerbaijan’s basic capital in first eleven months of 2014
- 17/12/2014 World Bank invested AZN 115M in Azerbaijan’s basic capital in first eleven months of 2014
- 17/12/2014 Director General: “International Bank of Azerbaijan will continue to increase capital”
- 17/12/2014 Azerbaijani customs officers detain mother and her daughter smuggling drug to country
- 17/12/2014 Kapital Bank’s Viability Rating upgraded
- 17/12/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) doubles transactions carried out with payment cards
- 17/12/2014 Nearly AZN 15 bln invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital since early 2014
- 16/12/2014 RR declines 29% in Azerbaijan year-on-year
- 16/12/2014 Overdue credits in Azerbaijan exceed AZN 943 mln
- 16/12/2014 Over 60% of personal savings in Azerbaijan-based banks placed in national manat
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan reduces export of product 6%
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital
- 16/12/2014 Average monthly salary of hired workers in Azerbaijan rises 5.5%
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of active plastic cards
- 15/12/2014 “Fitch”: Azerbaijan’s economy will demonstrate sustainability on the background of oil price decline
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of POS-terminals
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of employees
- 15/12/2014 Fitch affirms Pasha Bank
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 10% rise in budget transfers from customs agencies
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 5% rise in personal income
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 10% decline in foreign trade operations
- 15/12/2014 Fitch affirms Kapital Bank
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 40% decline in car import
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 2.2% rise in GDP production