Revenue of 13,119.9 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 13,108.0 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 1.8 mln. manats as acreage fees, 8.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 1.9 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.1 mln. manats from the sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for January-December 2013 amounted to 480.6 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 43.0 million manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 11,350.0 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 300.0 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 173.9 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 25.7 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 33.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". 372.6 mln. manats were allocated for financing the construction of “
The assets of SOFAZ as of January 1, 2014 has grown by 5.1% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34,129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 35,877.5 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of January 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 02/03/2015 Up to 64,000 vehicles involved in compulsory insurance last month
- 02/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital
- 02/03/2015 USD, Euro continue to fall
- 02/03/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks sees decline in personal savings
- 28/02/2015 Aydin Aliyev: Artificial increase of prices by some “businessmen” trying to take advantage of current situation is unacceptable
- 27/02/2015 Ziraat Bank leases office in Azerbaijan
- 27/02/2015 USD, Euro fall
- 26/02/2015 ADIF: All deposits with up to 12% placed in banks after August 1, 2013 are insured deposits
- 26/02/2015 All pensioners to get pensions of March till Novruz holiday in Azerbaijan
- 26/02/2015 SSPF chairman: “If exchange rate fluctuation will have any impact on the consumption basket, it will be taken into account in the pension amounts”
- 26/02/2015 USD falls, Euro rises
- 25/02/2015 GDP rises 2% in Nakhchivan
- 25/02/2015 USD and Euro continue to rise
- 24/02/2015 Azerbaijan increases maximum limit of interest rates on insured deposits to 12% from 9%
- 24/02/2015 Central Bank cancels licences of 10 currency exchange points of 6 banks
- 24/02/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 23/02/2015 Over 80% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 23/02/2015 Pasha Insurance heads insurance market for payments
- 23/02/2015 Azerbaijan increases premiums 40%, payments over 30% in life insurance market
- 23/02/2015 Casco insurance continues to fall in Azerbaijan
- 23/02/2015 Azerbaijan-based 14 insurers increase premiums, 12 - decrease
- 23/02/2015 Azerbaijan increases premiums and payments 14% and 36% in non-life insurance
- 23/02/2015 Azerbaijan sees 3% rise in insurance market
- 23/02/2015 Central Bank: Official rate of dollar to manat (AZN) will be $1 / 1.05 AZN till February 24
- 22/02/2015 Some commercial banks in Azerbaijan presented exchange rates
- 21/02/2015 Ministry: Control tightened to prevent artificially high prices due to change in Manat exchange rate
- 21/02/2015 Euro exchange rate in Azerbaijan soars to 1.1950 manat
- 21/02/2015 Dollar exchange rate in Azerbaijan rises to 1.05 manat - UPDATED
- 20/02/2015 Catering turnover rises about 15% in Azerbaijan
- 20/02/2015 Azerbaijan gets about 10% rise in consumer market
- 20/02/2015 Exchange rate of manat against USD falls
- 19/02/2015 MP: “No serious decline will be observed in exchange rate of manat this year”
- 19/02/2015 USD, Euro continue to go up in Azerbaijan
- 18/02/2015 Azerbaijan foreign trade operations reach $2 bln in January
- 18/02/2015 Azerbaijan sees 7% rise in budget transfers from customs agencies in 2014
- 18/02/2015 Bank of Baku gets over AZN 50 mln profit in 2014
- 18/02/2015 Azerbaijan’s external public debt/GDP ratio makes 8.6%
- 18/02/2015 Azerbaijan’s manat falls 0.09% in last three days
- 18/02/2015 The central bank ordered commercial banks in connection with full conversion of deposits
- 17/02/2015 Chairman of the Central Bank: "There is no reason for a sharp devaluation in Azerbaijan"