Revenue of 13,119.9 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 13,108.0 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 1.8 mln. manats as acreage fees, 8.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 1.9 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.1 mln. manats from the sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for January-December 2013 amounted to 480.6 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 43.0 million manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 11,350.0 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 300.0 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 173.9 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 25.7 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 33.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". 372.6 mln. manats were allocated for financing the construction of “
The assets of SOFAZ as of January 1, 2014 has grown by 5.1% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34,129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 35,877.5 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of January 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 24/07/2015 TuranBank ends first half of 2015 with loss
- 24/07/2015 Azerbaijan reduces car import from Georgia 5.4 times year-on-year
- 24/07/2015 AFB Bank ends H1 with AZN 2.5 mln profit
- 24/07/2015 Fitch withdraws Bank Technique's ratings without affirmation
- 24/07/2015 US dollar drops, euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 23/07/2015 IBA Supervisory Board’s new composition announced
- 23/07/2015 Azerbaijan Industry Bank sees decline in incomes
- 23/07/2015 Azerbaijan sees 17.5% rise in premiums, 8.8 times rise in payments in life insurance market
- 23/07/2015 Azerbaijan increases premiums 13%, decreases payments 1% in non-life insurance
- 23/07/2015 Over 60% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 23/07/2015 ZaminBank gets 3% rise in assets
- 23/07/2015 Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 22/07/2015 New composition of IBA Supervisory and Management Board approved
- 22/07/2015 CDB gets AZN 3.4 mln profit in first half of 2015
- 22/07/2015 Ministry: “Social benefits and pensions for July will be paid by Kapital Bank”
- 22/07/2015 US dollar drops, euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 21/07/2015 Bank Silk Way gets AZN 2 mln profit in first half of year
- 21/07/2015 Two more specialists appointed to Ateshgah Life Insurance’s Management Board
- 21/07/2015 Ministry of Finance: H1 state budget was executed with deficit of AZN 770.7 mln
- 21/07/2015 GunayBank gets 2.4 times rise in assets
- 21/07/2015 Two new members appointed to Kredagro Supervisory Board
- 21/07/2015 US dollar rises, euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 16/07/2015 MCB Leasing attracts loan from abroad
- 16/07/2015 Salary rises 4% in Azerbaijan
- 16/07/2015 Azerbaijan’s foreign trade operations reach $11 bln
- 16/07/2015 Azerbaijan sees 4.4% rise in budget transfers through customs authorities
- 16/07/2015 Azerbaijan halves car import
- 16/07/2015 AccessBank sees sharp rise in assets
- 16/07/2015 Deposits in Azerbaijan Credit Bank will be returned to owners in accordance with legal requirements - Central Bank
- 16/07/2015 US dollar rises, euro drops in Azerbaijan
- 16/07/2015 AccessBank’s assets reach AZN 1.2 bln
- 15/07/2015 Elman Rustamov: "After the devaluation of the exchange rate of manat has almost reached its point of stability"
- 15/07/2015 Chamber of Accounts appeals to prosecutor general’s office against Arif Mammadov
- 15/07/2015 International Bank of Azerbaijan’s troubled assets to be managed by Agrarcredit
- 15/07/2015 Azerbaijan sees 13% growth in commodity market
- 15/07/2015 Rabitabank redcuses investments in securities
- 15/07/2015 Rabitabank sees profit in first half of 2015
- 15/07/2015 Number and average monthly salary of workers in Azerbaijan’s economy announced
- 15/07/2015 Azerbaijan sees 5% rise in personal income
- 15/07/2015 Azerbaijan Credit Bank’s licence cancelled