SOFAR’s assets reach $36 bln
Revenue of 13,119.9 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 13,108.0 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 1.8 mln. manats as acreage fees, 8.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 1.9 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.1 mln. manats from the sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for January-December 2013 amounted to 480.6 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 43.0 million manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 11,350.0 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 300.0 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 173.9 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 25.7 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 33.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". 372.6 mln. manats were allocated for financing the construction of “
The assets of SOFAZ as of January 1, 2014 has grown by 5.1% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34,129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 35,877.5 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of January 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
Related news releases
- 08.02.2016Azerbaijan to increase purchase price of tobacco
- 08.02.2016USD rate for Feb. 9 announced
- 08.02.2016Consumer lending makes 39% of provision of crediting in Azerbaijan - ANALYSIS
- 08.02.201666,000 depositors have AZN 79 mln at Texnikabank
- 08.02.2016AZN 150,000 paid to Ganjabank’s 12 depositors
- 08.02.2016United Credit Bank’s depositors to get compensations through Unibank
- 08.02.2016Six Azerbaijani banks buy over $12M from central bank
- 08.02.2016How did devaluation affect credit activity? - ANALYSIS
- 08.02.2016ADIF restores NBC Bank’s certificate
- 08.02.2016Azerbaijan sees growth in number of ATMs
- 08.02.2016SOFAZ preserves its share in VTB
- 08.02.2016USD, Euro fall in Azerbaijan
- 07.02.2016Costs of rail passenger and freight traffic will not be regulated by the state in Azerbaijan
- 06.02.2016Board of Appeal at Economy Ministry established
- 06.02.2016Entrepreneurs to be given certificate of origin in one day
- 06.02.2016President’s aide: Manat activity to soon be restored in Azerbaijan
- 06.02.2016Samir Sharifov: We should economize on every copeck
- 06.02.2016Moody's changes Azerbaijan’s rating
- 05.02.2016Over 80% of bank deposits in foreign currency in Azerbaijan
- 05.02.2016USD rate for Feb. 8 announced
- 05.02.2016IBAR restructuration sharply increased MBCOs’ assets - ANALYSIS
- 05.02.2016Azerbaijan sees decline in money supply
- 05.02.2016Central Bank announces volume of troubled loans
- 05.02.2016Ministry of Taxes makes staff change - UPDATED
- 05.02.2016Seven Azerbaijani banks buy over $18M from central bank
- 05.02.2016Finance Ministry reveals misappropriation of funds in several state enterprises
- 05.02.2016Finance Ministry tightens financial control on two ministries
- 05.02.2016Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 05.02.2016Reasons for decline in USD rate in world market announced
- 05.02.2016DIF: Insurance accident occurred in Bank Technique
- 05.02.2016Fitch estimated consolidation of “AGBank” and “DemirBank”
- 05.02.2016IMF: "Azerbaijan is taking right steps to overcome the crisis"
- 05.02.2016Bank of Azerbaijan: “Bankruptcy of bank does not give grounds to debtor evade payment”
- 04.02.2016USD continues going down
- 04.02.2016Azerbaijan sees 17% rise in provision of crediting
- 04.02.2016Elman Rustamov: Several banks given a month to consolidate
- 04.02.2016PASHA Bank Georgia announces revenues in 2015
- 04.02.2016Personal savings increase about 32% in Azerbaijan
- 04.02.2016Azerbaijan-based banks see about 40% increase in assets
- 04.02.2016Azer-Turk Bank sharply increased assets last year