About 100 schoolchildren suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in a village in the Chuy province, Kyrgyzstan, APA reported citing Interfax.
According to information, students of seventh and eighth grades arranged a dance floor in the school gym. After the power outrage, they tried to use an electric generator, as a result of which smoke clouds filled the gym.
The Health Ministry of Kyrgyzstan said that six of those who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning are in critical condition.
It is reported that there were 75 injured, four of them are teachers.