New flight launched from Gabala to Moscow - PHOTOSESSION
APA reports that the first plane from Moscow arrived in Gabala International Airport on July 24. The plane departed from Domodedovo at 18:00 (Baku time) and landed in Gabala at 20:30. the flight from Gabala was implemented at 22:00. The flights have been implemented by Airbus-320 aircrafts.
Airticket from Moscow to Gabala is €69. Metrojet plans to implement daily flights from Moscow to Gabala and from Gabala to other Russian citizens in the future. Currently, Metrojet organizes tour packages for Russian tourists to Gabala and other Azerbaijani regions. A lot of flights have been implemented from Gabala International Airport to European 20 countries repeatedly, to African and American continents once. For the present, Gabala-Moscow-Saint Petersburg, Moscow-Gabala, Baku-Gabala flights are implemented from Gabala International Airport. Regular flights on Moscow-Gabala and Gabala-Moscow-Saint Petersburg route have being implemented by EK.Alyans company since 2012.
Gabala International Airport was lunched on November, 18, 2011. TE opening ceremony has been attended by President Ilham Aliyev.
- 25.11.2015Ramin Guluzade appointed as first Deputy Minister of Communication and High Technologies - UPDATED
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan reduces car import from Georgia 5 times
- 23.11.2015Route of Baku Bus No.88 route changed
- 20.11.2015Iltimas Mammadov: "The process of moving equipment of "Delta-Telekom" will be fully completed tonight"
- 20.11.2015Flights from Istanbul to Baku and Ganja suspended
- 20.11.2015State Customs Committee says no problem in border checkpoints with Russia
- 19.11.2015Azerbaijan reduces natural gas and energy export
- 19.11.2015AZAL: Baku-Ganja flights will not be suspended
- 18.11.2015Azerbaijan decreases car production by 60%
- 17.11.2015Over 1.5 mln passengers transported via air transport
- 17.11.2015Passenger and cargo transportations via railway transport decline 20%
- 17.11.201596% of passengers used bus services during ten months
- 17.11.2015Azerbaijan gets AZN 730 mln from mobile phone communication this year
- 17.11.2015Baku Metro carries 183 mln passengers in January-October
- 17.11.2015Ministry: Completion works on elimination of after-effects of problems occurred in Delta-Telekom are underway
- 17.11.2015Internet access restored in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2015Delta Telecom: “Data Center caught fire”
- 17.11.2015Iltimas Mammadov: “Regions have connected to internet, and Baku is being connected"
- 16.11.2015ASALA hacks AMF’s website
- 13.11.2015Bakcell starts new partnership with Digiturk
- 13.11.2015Azerbaijan increases export of non-oil products 6%
- 13.11.2015Non-oil sector increases 10% in ten months of 2015
- 13.11.2015State Customs Committee set to apply new declaration norms for entrepreneurs
- 12.11.2015Cargo and passenger transportation increase in TRACECA’s Azerbaijan segment
- 11.11.2015Nar launches new campaign
- 06.11.2015Russia bans exploitation of Boeing-737 aircrafts
- 06.11.2015Baku-New-York flights to be implemented by Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
- 05.11.2015Azerbaijani president awards Baku Metro employees
- 05.11.2015Azerbaijani presidents allocates AZN 3M for road construction
- 04.11.2015President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of newly-reconstructed highway in Shaki
- 04.11.2015President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of highway after reconstruction in Zagatala
- 03.11.2015Azercell’s two social projects received prestigious award
- 29.10.2015Azerbaijani President: "In terms of economic development, we have no equal in the world"
- 28.10.2015Ilgar Alekberov: Negotiations with low cost airlines refused flying to Azerbaijan may be resumed
- 28.10.2015Prices announced of Budapest-Baku-Budapest flight
- 28.10.2015President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex
- 28.10.2015Wizz Air to resume flights to Baku from March
- 24.10.2015Ali Abbasov: Tender to prepare Azerbaijan’s third satellite comes to end
- 23.10.2015New head appointed to Balaken Customs Department
- 23.10.2015AZAL: Concessions will be made to those who want to launch flight to Azerbaijan’s regional airports