Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Defense Industry and ROKETSAN company of Turkey will sign a final document on the joint production of missiles at an Azerbaijani facility, Turkey's Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) told APA.
Technical issues on joint production have already been solved. Necessary measures are being taken to start the production.
SSM has not revealed when the final document will be signed.
According to the agreement, 107 and 122 mm caliber missiles will be manufactured at the Azerbaijani facility with the participation of ROKETSAN. The engines for these missiles will be produced by ROKETSAN, other parts in Azerbaijan.
Relevant discussions have been held since 2008.
The range capability of ROKETSAN-produced 107 mm caliber missiles is more than 11 km and 122 mm caliber missiles more than 40 km (twice higher than the former Soviet - Russian equivalents).
- 28/11/2014 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 51 times throughout the day
- 27/11/2014 Armenians violate ceasefire while Finnish Broadcasting Company employees filming front line
- 27/11/2014 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 47 times
- 26/11/2014 Defense Ministry holds mobile board meeting on frontline
- 26/11/2014 Young Azerbaijani citizen goes missing in Turkey - PHOTO
- 26/11/2014 US State Department representatives familiarize with mine-clearance operation in Azerbaijan - PHOTO
- 26/11/2014 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 41 times throughout the day
- 26/11/2014 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry checks readiness of military units at the frontal zone - PHOTOSESSION
- 25/11/2014 Tension continues on frontline, Armenia violates ceasefire 73 times in various directions
- 24/11/2014 Azerbaijan to resume sniper training courses
- 24/11/2014 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 62 times throughout the day
- 22/11/2014 Armenia shatters ceasefire with Azerbaijan 75 times throughout the day
- 21/11/2014 Azerbaijani soldier killed by Armenians laid to rest
- 21/11/2014 Ankara to host Azerbaijan-Turkey high-level military dialogue meeting
- 21/11/2014 Azerbaijani defense minister receives Georgian ambassador
- 21/11/2014 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 63 times in various positions
- 20/11/2014 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: OSCE MG co-chairs' statement - disappointing and surprising
- 20/11/2014 Azerbaijani defense minister meets with Pakistani president
- 20/11/2014 Armenia violated ceasefire with Azerbaijan 40 times throughout the day
- 19/11/2014 Azerbaijan sergeant who shot down Armenian helicopter: Helicopters rapidly approached our trenches and fired on our positions
- 19/11/2014 Azerbaijani Naval Forces, Air Forces complete joint large-scale operational-tactical exercises
- 19/11/2014 MP offers to increase military expenditures
- 19/11/2014 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Reports that Andrzej Kasprzyk visited helicopter crash site are false
- 19/11/2014 Tension continues on frontline: Armenians violate ceasefire 65 times
- 19/11/2014 Azerbaijan and Pakistan agree on expansion of military cooperation
- 18/11/2014 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry releases animation model of Armenian helicopter’s downing moment
- 18/11/2014 Azerbaijani Defense Minister on visit to Pakistan
- 18/11/2014 Armenians violate ceasefire 24 times in various directions
- 17/11/2014 Reports that Andrzej Kasprzyk will monitor downing area of helicopter another Armenian lie, Defense Ministry says
- 17/11/2014 Azerbaijani Armed Forces’ immediate blow to Armenia will be extremely effective and destructive – Defense Ministry
- 17/11/2014 Situation remains tense on frontline, Armenia violates ceasefire 72 times throughout the day
- 15/11/2014 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 46 times in various directions
- 14/11/2014 Armenians continue military exercises in occupied Azerbaijani territories
- 14/11/2014 Situation on frontline becomes tense, Armenia shatters ceasefire 74 times
- 13/11/2014 Armenia already ceased flights over occupied Azerbaijani territories, Defense Ministry says
- 13/11/2014 Azerbaijani Naval Forces, Air Forces start joint large-scale exercises
- 13/11/2014 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 56 times throughout the day
- 12/11/2014 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry releases photos of downed helicopter
- 12/11/2014 Azerbaijan awards servicemen who shot down enemy helicopter
- 12/11/2014 Armenian helicopter shot down on front line – Defense Ministry