Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Defense Industry&t=xeber'>Ministry of Defense Industry and ROKETSAN company of Turkey will sign a final document on the joint production of missiles at an Azerbaijani facility, Turkey's Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) told APA.
Technical issues on joint production have already been solved. Necessary measures are being taken to start the production.
SSM has not revealed when the final document will be signed.
According to the agreement, 107 and 122 mm caliber missiles will be manufactured at the Azerbaijani facility with the participation of ROKETSAN. The engines for these missiles will be produced by ROKETSAN, other parts in Azerbaijan.
Relevant discussions have been held since 2008.
The range capability of ROKETSAN-produced 107 mm caliber missiles is more than 11 km and 122 mm caliber missiles more than 40 km (twice higher than the former Soviet - Russian equivalents).
- 05/03/2015 Azerbaijani defense minister discusses Nagorno-Karabakh conflict with US ambassador
- 05/03/2015 Turkish Armed Forces HQ: Aircraft that crushed in Konya not involved in Turkey-Azerbaijan exercise
- 05/03/2015 Defense Ministry: Azerbaijani pilots in full force taking part in Konya exercises, there is no problem
- 05/03/2015 Turkish military aircraft crashes, two pilots dead
- 05/03/2015 Armenians violate ceasefire 33 times
- 04/03/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Minister meets with Commander of Turkish Air Force
- 04/03/2015 NATO courses launched in Baku
- 04/03/2015 OSCE monitoring on Armenian-Azerbaijani contact line ends without incident
- 04/03/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry responds to Armenian Defense Minister Seyran Ohanyan
- 04/03/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 58 times within day
- 03/03/2015 NATO experts start training course in Baku
- 03/03/2015 Azerbaijani-Turkish joint air exercises in Konya to last till April 13 - UPDATED-1
- 03/03/2015 Turkish Air Force Commander to visit Azerbaijan tomorrow
- 03/03/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 66 times within day
- 03/03/2015 OSCE to conduct monitoring on contact line with participation of High-Level Planning Group representatives
- 02/03/2015 Azerbaijani President issues order on conscription
- 02/03/2015 Defense Ministry, NATO experts hold meeting in Baku
- 02/03/2015 Armenia violated ceasefire with Azerbaijan 625 times in February
- 02/03/2015 Azerbaijani Armed Forces Assistance Fund assets increase
- 02/03/2015 Azerbaijani soldier dies of disease
- 02/03/2015 Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 50 times within a day
- 28/02/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Minister: Day of liberation of our lands is coming closer - PHOTOSESSION
- 28/02/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Minister holds meeting on frontline
- 28/02/2015 One more Armenian soldier killed on frontline
- 28/02/2015 Yaver Jamalov: “All ammunition needs of Armed Forces will be fully met by domestic production from this year”
- 28/02/2015 Armenian armed units violate ceasefire 55 times in various directions throughout day
- 27/02/2015 Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 37 times
- 26/02/2015 IDEX-2015 was productive for Azerbaijan – Minister - PHOTOSESSION
- 26/02/2015 Azerbaijani soldier dies after hitting mine
- 26/02/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 39 times within day
- 25/02/2015 Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 32 times within a day
- 24/02/2015 Chiefs of Iranian and Azerbaijani State Border Services sign several documents
- 23/02/2015 Azerbaijan’s sniper rifles attract interest at exhibition in UAE
- 23/02/2015 Azerbaijani delegation led by emergency situations minister pays working visit to UAE
- 23/02/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenian armed units shatter ceasefire 34 times within a day
- 22/02/2015 Azerbaijan represented at IDEX-2015 - PHOTO
- 21/02/2015 Soldier, killed in Armenian raid on Azerbaijani positions, laid to rest
- 21/02/2015 Azerbaijani servicemen to attend security seminar in US
- 21/02/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 32 times within day
- 21/02/2015 Armenian armed forces' sabotage prevented, one Azerbaijani soldier killed