Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Defense Industry&t=xeber'>Ministry of Defense Industry and ROKETSAN company of Turkey will sign a final document on the joint production of missiles at an Azerbaijani facility, Turkey's Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) told APA.
Technical issues on joint production have already been solved. Necessary measures are being taken to start the production.
SSM has not revealed when the final document will be signed.
According to the agreement, 107 and 122 mm caliber missiles will be manufactured at the Azerbaijani facility with the participation of ROKETSAN. The engines for these missiles will be produced by ROKETSAN, other parts in Azerbaijan.
Relevant discussions have been held since 2008.
The range capability of ROKETSAN-produced 107 mm caliber missiles is more than 11 km and 122 mm caliber missiles more than 40 km (twice higher than the former Soviet - Russian equivalents).
- 26/01/2015 3 soldiers of Azerbaijani Army killed – Defense Ministry
- 26/01/2015 Armenian armed units fire on Azerbaijani positions 124 times from heavy machine guns, mortars and grenade launchers
- 24/01/2015 MD: Quarantine was declared in Armenian military units over diseases
- 24/01/2015 Armenian soldier attempting to cross contact line shot by his fellow soldier
- 24/01/2015 Defense Ministry: Armenians shatter ceasefire 81 times with large-caliber machine guns, mortars, grenade launchers
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijani DM: Seyran Ohanyan and other officials of the Ministry try to prevail over one another telling more lies
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Firefight on front line, Armenians retreated by suffering losses
- 23/01/2015 Two Armenian servicemen killed on front line
- 23/01/2015 Armenians continue firing on Azerbaijani positions from machine guns, mortars and grenade launchers
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenian Defense Ministry continues to release misinformation
- 22/01/2015 A group of Azerbaijani peacekeepers return home from Afghanistan - PHOTO
- 22/01/2015 Armenian armed units fire on Azerbaijani positions from machine guns, mortars and grenade launchers
- 21/01/2015 Azerbaijani defense minister receives French ambassador
- 21/01/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians’ attempt to commit sabotage prevented
- 21/01/2015 Azerbaijani Army ranks 50th worldwide
- 21/01/2015 Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 20/01/2015 Azerbaijani DM: Armenia spreads misinformation next time to justify non-combat casualties
- 20/01/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 44 times throughout the day
- 19/01/2015 Chief of General Staff of Azerbaijani Armed Forces to attend NATO meeting
- 19/01/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 53 times
- 17/01/2015 Azerbaijani Armed Forces fully control operational situation along frontline – Defense Ministry
- 17/01/2015 Armenians violate ceasefire 47 times in various directions of frontline
- 16/01/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenian army casualties several times higher than number announced by Helsinki Citizens' Assembly Vanadzor
- 16/01/2015 Azerbaijan increases number of officers in NATO
- 16/01/2015 5 inspections conducted in 2014 at Azerbaijani Armed Forces on Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe
- 16/01/2015 New structure created at Azerbaijani Defense Ministry within NATO cooperation
- 16/01/2015 More than 1,000 Azerbaijani servicemen to participate in 116 events of NATO
- 16/01/2015 Azerbaijan, Turkey to conduct two joint military exercises in 2015
- 16/01/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 51 times in various directions
- 15/01/2015 ANAMA neutralizes UXOs, air bombs in Shamkir, Aghdam, Terter
- 15/01/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 49 times in various directions
- 14/01/2015 Azerbaijani defense minister receives EU special representative
- 14/01/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians attempted to commit provocation during OSCE contact line monitoring
- 14/01/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 66 times throughout the day
- 13/01/2015 Azerbaijan detained 35 trespassers in December
- 13/01/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Minister: Armenia’s aggressive policy protracts peace process
- 13/01/2015 Armenians fire on positions of Azerbaijani Army from heavy machine guns, mortars and grenade launchers
- 13/01/2015 OSCE to conduct monitoring on contact line of Azerbaijani and Armenian troops
- 12/01/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armed Forces use any equipment and means to track invaders’ movement and always will
- 12/01/2015 Russian Air Force purchased record number of aircrafts in 2014