Baku-APA. Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the flamboyant leader of Russia's Liberal-Democratic Party, was pelted with cabbage during a news conference in the Ukrainian capital Kiev.
The woman who threw pickled cabbage salad at the Russian politician accused him of being a “Ukrainophobe,” APA reports quoting Ria Novosti.
“Where are my bodyguards? Remove this schizophrenic woman!” Zhirinovsky shouted, before asking journalists at the news conference to explain what the word "Ukrainophobe" meant.
“It means that you don’t love Ukraine,” they said, but Zhirinovsky protested that he had always called for friendly relations between Russia and Ukraine.
"There is not a milligram of anti-Ukrainian feelings in Russia," he said as the news conference continued.
- 07/03/2015 Russia defends Ukraine pilot's detention; U.N., U.S. demand release
- 07/03/2015 Ukraine starts rocket launchers withdrawal from frontline
- 06/03/2015 During Israel visit, Armenian FM received by president, no other officials
- 06/03/2015 Armenia should participate in Baku 2015 European Games – Sports Minister
- 06/03/2015 Ukrainian lawyer to lead CoE anti-torture Committee
- 06/03/2015 No military solution to Ukraine crisis: Mogherini
- 05/03/2015 EU extends sanctions against Ukraine’s ex-president Yanukovych, his circle
- 05/03/2015 Russia: Nadezhda Savchenko agrees to partially stop hunger-strike
- 05/03/2015 Lukashevich: US-NATO joint drills in Black Sea may entail grave consequences
- 05/03/2015 US airborne personnel arrive in Ukraine – Russian MFA
- 05/03/2015 Russian military base in Armenia involved in large-scale exercises
- 05/03/2015 Russian serviceman who killed 7 members of Armenian family to undergo forensic psychiatric examination
- 05/03/2015 Ukraine mourning for coal mine blast victims
- 04/03/2015 Ukraine mine blast 'kills 32'
- 04/03/2015 Putin calls Boris Nemtsov’s death ‘shameful tragedy’
- 04/03/2015 Unverified info on Nemtsov murder probe hinders investigation — Investigative Committee
- 03/03/2015 EU, Russia agreed to resume trilateral negotiations on EU-Ukraine association agreement
- 03/03/2015 Russia and Belarus close to creating common innovational space
- 03/03/2015 Boris Nemtsov buried
- 03/03/2015 Mourners pay last respects to Russian politician Boris Nemtsov - PHOTOSESSION
- 03/03/2015 Nemtsov to be buried in Moscow
- 03/03/2015 Ukraine death toll tops 6,000 amid fighting: UN
- 02/03/2015 Ukrainian soldier killed in clashes amid shaky truce
- 02/03/2015 Lavrov notes progress in talks on Iran nuclear program
- 02/03/2015 Uzbek TV host murdered
- 02/03/2015 Ukrainian model Anna Duritskaya reveals details of Boris Nemtsov’s death
- 02/03/2015 Ter-Petrosyan: Pan-Armenian declaration on genocide will bring about grave consequences for Armenia
- 02/03/2015 Some of cameras in area, where Nemtsov was killed, turned off before incident
- 01/03/2015 TVC published video since the murder of Nemtsov - VİDEO
- 01/03/2015 Pakistan arrests Iranian Sunni rebel leader on bus from border
- 28/02/2015 Putin pledges to make every effort to bring Nemtsov's killers to justice
- 28/02/2015 Russia’s Investigative Committee announces main versions regarding Boris Nemtsov’s murder
- 28/02/2015 Ex-deputy of the Party of Regions Mikhail Chechetov commits suicide
- 28/02/2015 Russian President’s spokesman: “Boris Nemtsov’s murder is provocation”
- 28/02/2015 Ukrainian pilot Nadezhda Savchenko reportedly dies
- 28/02/2015 Ukraine leader says troop deaths 'serious breach' of truce
- 28/02/2015 Russian politician Boris Nemtsov killed in Moscow - UPDATED - PHOTO
- 28/02/2015 Ukraine says gas dispute with Russia not to harm transit to Europe
- 27/02/2015 Barbiturate detected in blood of Kazakh president’s former son-in-law
- 27/02/2015 Sergei Lavrov: Washington fails 'to slap together' global anti-Russian coalition