Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. The reports that Azerbaijan ordered 60 T-129 ATAK helicopters from Turkey have been refuted, Turkey’s Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), which produces T-129 ATAK helicopters, told APA.
The company said Turkish and Azerbaijani media have reported that Azerbaijan and TAI company signed a contract on purchase of 60 T-129 ATAK helicopters.
“No tender was held in Azerbaijan, we have no official contract with Azerbaijan. The reports of unofficial websites, TV channels and newspapers do not reflect reality,” he said.
The company also noted that moreover, marketing and promotional activities on T-129 ATAK helicopters are being continued with Azerbaijan both on the level of the states and on the level of the company.
“The demands made by the official Azerbaijani organizations will be fulfilled by our company. Basing on the principle of one nation, two states, TAI is ready to cooperate with fraternal Azerbaijan in all spheres.”
Two versions of T-129 ATAK helicopter are planned to be produced. The first of these – T-129A is designed for close air battles. 76 controlled and uncontrolled missiles with 70 mm calibers and 20 mm cannon with 500 ammunitions can be deployed on this model. The armament of T-129B will include 8 UMTAS produced in Turkey, 12 CIRIT, 2 STINGER and cannon with 500 artillery shells. The first flight of T129A prototype produced at the TAI enterprises was launched in 2011. T-129 will be used by the Turkish Armed Forces this year.
- 04/07/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan over 70 times in a day
- 03/07/2015 Latvia supports Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement within Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity and sovereignty
- 03/07/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 77 times
- 02/07/2015 Zakir Hasanov: "Azerbaijan has always shown a firm stance against terrorism and separatism"
- 02/07/2015 Azerbaijani defense minister meets Lithuanian PM - PHOTO
- 02/07/2015 4,220,998 square meters cleared of landmines and UXOs in June
- 02/07/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violated ceasefire 82 times in a day
- 01/07/2015 Azerbaijani, Lithuanian defense ministers meet in Vilnius - PHOTO
- 01/07/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Minister leaves for official visit to Latvia and Lithuania
- 01/07/2015 Armenia violated ceasefire with Azerbaijan 738 times in June
- 01/07/2015 Minister: Azerbaijani president’s remarks “Let they get away from our lands. If an Armenian soldier doesn't want to die, let him not go to Aghdam, Fuzuli” – order for armed forces - PHOTO
- 01/07/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 71 times in a day
- 30/06/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 73 times
- 29/06/2015 Azerbaijan establishes new training range - PHOTOSESSION
- 29/06/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 71 times in a day
- 28/06/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 85 times
- 26/06/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 87 times
- 26/06/2015 97 years passed since building of Azerbaijani Army - VİDEO
- 26/06/2015 97 years pass since building of Azerbaijani Army
- 25/06/2015 No outside force able to impose its will on Azerbaijan, president says
- 25/06/2015 Azerbaijani army among world’s strongest armies – President Aliyev
- 25/06/2015 Bodies of missing Azerbaijani servicemen returned on international border between countries
- 25/06/2015 Two missing Azerbaijani servicemen found dead
- 25/06/2015 Azerbaijani president attends opening of naval base - PHOTO
- 25/06/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 84 times in a day
- 24/06/2015 President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary titles on servicemen of Armed Forces
- 24/06/2015 Azerbaijan has so far signed military cooperation documents with 34 countries – minister
- 24/06/2015 ICRC initiates dialogue between parties to find missing Azerbaijani servicemen
- 24/06/2015 Azerbaijan well aware of situation in occupied territories, says defense minister
- 24/06/2015 Only solution to conflict is complete and unconditional withdrawal of Armenian armed forces from occupied Azerbaijani territories – defense minister
- 24/06/2015 Azerbaijan working on purchase of military equipment and their inclusion into inventory, defense minister says
- 24/06/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 90 times in a day
- 23/06/2015 Two servicemen of Azerbaijani Army go missing
- 23/06/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 83 times in a day
- 22/06/2015 Armenian armed units violate ceasefire with Azerbaijan 92 times
- 21/06/2015 Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 94 times
- 20/06/2015 Armenian armed units fire on Azerbaijani positions over 100 times
- 19/06/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 80 times in a day
- 18/06/2015 Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 76 times in a day
- 17/06/2015 OSCE monitoring on contact line of Azerbaijani, Armenian troops ends without incident