Baku. Shamil Alibeyli – APA. “If I am elected as a president, I will return the lands of Tajikistan, Armenia and Azerbaijan, which were separated from Iran,” said Ayatollah Sayyid Mohammed Bokiri Kherrozi, who is going to run for presidency in June this year, APA reports quoting Iranian websites.
He said the return of the territories separated from Iran will be the major program of his pre-election campaign.
“I will get back these lands without any bloodshed. If I am elected as president, I will eliminate all sanctions imposed on Iran,” he said.
Sayyid Mohammed Bokiri Kherrozi added that he is not so popular, he attributed it to a special tactics.
Sayyid Mohammed Bokiri Kherrozi is secretary general of Hezbollah organization of Iran.
- 21/11/2014 Azerbaijani President congratulates President of Council of Ministers of Lebanon
- 21/11/2014 Revealed countries with which Azerbaijan has intense migration relations
- 21/11/2014 US doing its utmost to ensure peaceful resolution, Charge d'Affaires says
- 21/11/2014 Azerbaijan investigating company in Hungary arranging tours to Nagorno-Karabakh
- 21/11/2014 Novruz Mammadov: Armenian diaspora trying by all means to damage Azerbaijan’s reputation in international arena
- 21/11/2014 Signing document with Nagorno-Karabakh separatist regime, Bouc Bel-Air Mayor violates France’s laws – Azerbaijani MFA
- 20/11/2014 Azerbaijan recalls ambassadors from Libya, Syria and Lebanon
- 20/11/2014 Azerbaijani President issues an order on improving procedures on issue of visas
- 20/11/2014 Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry: Use of phrase ‘neutral territory’ in co-chairs’ latest statement unacceptable
- 20/11/2014 President Ilham Aliyev receives presidents of International Olympic Committee and European Olympic Committees
- 20/11/2014 South Korean PM to visit Azerbaijan
- 20/11/2014 US supports Azerbaijan on political and economic reforms - Charge d'Affaires
- 20/11/2014 European Stability Initiative finds itself as a last remedy in dealing with legal issues
- 19/11/2014 Azerbaijani ambassador to UK presents his credentials to Queen Elizabeth II - PHOTOSESSION
- 19/11/2014 UK crisis brings Azerbaijan’s role in ensuring EU energy security centre-stage - PHOTOSESSION
- 19/11/2014 Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry: Armenia already proved to be terror-supporting state through investigative-operational way
- 19/11/2014 President Ilham Aliyev receives newly-appointed Jordanian Ambassador
- 19/11/2014 Bahar Muradova: “I support more restriction of activity of foreign donors in Azerbaijan”
- 19/11/2014 Head of Azerbaijani delegation to PACE: "The co-rapporteurs will arrive in Azerbaijan until early next year"
- 18/11/2014 Palestinian, Israeli ambassadors to Azerbaijan share opinions on Jerusalem synagogue terror attack
- 18/11/2014 Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev approves documents signed with several countries - UPDATED
- 17/11/2014 President Ilham Aliyev received members of the Supreme Religious Council of Caucasian People
- 17/11/2014 Azerbaijani President congratulates Omani Sultan
- 17/11/2014 GUAM Secretary General: Such conflicts will occur and it will be difficult to solve them, unless part of our territories remains under occupation
- 17/11/2014 Bahar Muradova: Azerbaijan still expects OSCE to take unified position regarding problems on its territorial integrity
- 17/11/2014 Ismail Alper Coskun: Turkey will undoubtedly always be close to Azerbaijan
- 15/11/2014 Charge d'Affaires: “Confirmation of new US ambassador to Azerbaijan will be considered soon”
- 15/11/2014 Deputy Head of Azerbaijani Presidential Administration: We expressed to European Union that we want to fully maintain our independence and sovereignty
- 15/11/2014 Novruz Mammadov reveals why Azerbaijan hasn’t responded EU proposal on signing Association agreement
- 15/11/2014 Reason for cancellation of Venice Commission visit to Azerbaijan revealed
- 14/11/2014 Fourth Traditional International Festival held at ADA University
- 14/11/2014 Dunja Mijatović’s statement on freedom of media in Azerbaijan doesn’t reflect reality – Foreign Ministry
- 14/11/2014 Managements of CNN Turk and Euronews TV channels given detailed information about territorial integrity of Azerbaijan
- 13/11/2014 Azerbaijan hands over chairmanship of CoE Committee of Ministers to Belgium
- 13/11/2014 Russian Foreign Ministry’s official note says Nagorno-Karabakh has no office in Russia - Polad Bulbuloghlu
- 13/11/2014 Azerbaijani, Iranian presidents sign Joint Declaration - UPDATED
- 13/11/2014 Iranian President ends official visit to Azerbaijan
- 13/11/2014 Iranian President: “Nagorno Karabakh conflict can be settled by political means only”
- 12/11/2014 President Ilham Aliyev and President Hassan Rouhani met one-on-one - PHOTO
- 12/11/2014 Official welcoming ceremony for Iranian President Hassan Rouhani held in Baku