Baku. Shamil Alibeyli – APA. “If I am elected as a president, I will return the lands of Tajikistan, Armenia and Azerbaijan, which were separated from Iran,” said Ayatollah Sayyid Mohammed Bokiri Kherrozi, who is going to run for presidency in June this year, APA reports quoting Iranian websites.
He said the return of the territories separated from Iran will be the major program of his pre-election campaign.
“I will get back these lands without any bloodshed. If I am elected as president, I will eliminate all sanctions imposed on Iran,” he said.
Sayyid Mohammed Bokiri Kherrozi added that he is not so popular, he attributed it to a special tactics.
Sayyid Mohammed Bokiri Kherrozi is secretary general of Hezbollah organization of Iran.
- 29/01/2015 Azerbaijan, Iran can use national currency in trade transactions – minister
- 29/01/2015 Azerbaijani, Turkmen, Turkish FMs adopt joint statement
- 29/01/2015 Next meeting of Azerbaijani, Turkish and Turkmen FMs to be held in Turkey
- 29/01/2015 Azerbaijani, Turkmen, Turkish FMs hold trilateral meeting in Ashgabat
- 29/01/2015 Mevlut Cavusoglu: We plan to hold summit of Turkish, Azerbaijani, Turkmen presidents
- 29/01/2015 Azerbaijani, Turkish FMs meet in Ashgabat
- 29/01/2015 PACE Monitoring Committee appoints new co-rapporteur on Azerbaijan
- 29/01/2015 Dan Burton: Azerbaijan, US have built strong partnership supported by shared values
- 29/01/2015 Elmar Mammadyarov leaves for Ashgabat to attend Azerbaijani, Turkmen and Turkish FM's meeting
- 28/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev received a delegation led by the Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance of Iran
- 28/01/2015 Iran appoints new Consul General to Nakhchivan
- 28/01/2015 ECHR Grand Chamber holding hearing on Swiss govt’s appeal against judgment on Perinçek’s case - PHOTO
- 27/01/2015 Azerbaijani parliamentarian says Europe’s negligence toward Karabakh problem led to Ukrainian crisis
- 27/01/2015 French ambassador expresses gratitude to Azerbaijani leadership
- 27/01/2015 Azerbaijani FM departs to Poland
- 26/01/2015 Azerbaijani FM: “As a result of the irresponsible policy of the criminal-oligarchic dictatorship, Armenia became an isolated state”
- 26/01/2015 Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic
- 26/01/2015 CoE Committee of Ministers Chairman to visit Azerbaijan
- 26/01/2015 Turkey, Armenia should resolve problem through negotiations – PACE President
- 26/01/2015 Ambassador congratulates all Romanians in Azerbaijan on Union Day
- 26/01/2015 Azerbaijani FM leaves for Slovakia on official visit
- 24/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev visits Saudi Arabian embassy in Azerbaijan
- 23/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev met the CEO of Gaz de France Suez
- 23/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev met Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab
- 23/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev: “Armenia carried out more than 30 terrorist attacks against Azerbaijan"
- 23/01/2015 PACE winter session agenda made public
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijan blacklists RFE/RL employee
- 23/01/2015 Next trilateral meeting of Azerbaijani, Turkish and Turkmen FMs to be held on Jan. 29
- 23/01/2015 Ogtay Asadov, Allahshukur Pashazade and Fattah Heydarov to attend funeral of Saudi Arabia’s King
- 23/01/2015 French people managed to escape from plots – Ambassador
- 23/01/2015 Pascal Meunier: OSCE MG co-chair countries want resumption of dialogue
- 23/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev meets Prince of Monaco
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijani President meets Georgian Prime Minister in Davos
- 23/01/2015 Ambassador: France is going to become strategic partner for Azerbaijan
- 23/01/2015 Book of Condolences opens at Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Azerbaijan
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijani President offer condolences on death of King of Saudi Arabia
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijani President attends presentation of Baku 2015 first European Games in Davos - PHOTOSESSION
- 22/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev met the BP Group Chief Executive - PHOTO
- 22/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev: “Now Azerbaijan has become a donor country” - UPDATED
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijani President meets George Soros in Davos