Baku. Shamil Alibeyli – APA. “If I am elected as a president, I will return the lands of Tajikistan, Armenia and Azerbaijan, which were separated from Iran,” said Ayatollah Sayyid Mohammed Bokiri Kherrozi, who is going to run for presidency in June this year, APA reports quoting Iranian websites.
He said the return of the territories separated from Iran will be the major program of his pre-election campaign.
“I will get back these lands without any bloodshed. If I am elected as president, I will eliminate all sanctions imposed on Iran,” he said.
Sayyid Mohammed Bokiri Kherrozi added that he is not so popular, he attributed it to a special tactics.
Sayyid Mohammed Bokiri Kherrozi is secretary general of Hezbollah organization of Iran.
- 11/12/2013 OIC: Political and diplomatic relations will be cut off with any country, which will move its embassy to Jerusalem
- 11/12/2013 U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan visits Armenia
- 11/12/2013 Georgian consulate to be opened in Ganja
- 11/12/2013 Event titled “Human rights in Azerbaijan: “problems and prospects” held
- 11/12/2013 Ambassador: “Azerbaijan and Great Britain have strong relationship centered over economic, energy and trade cooperation”
- 11/12/2013 Azerbaijani Parliament Vice-Speaker: “We regard Turkey-Armenia contacts as normal”
- 11/12/2013 U.S. Senator: "Azerbaijan is an increasingly influential leader in the Caucasus region"
- 11/12/2013 Khalaf Khalafov: “New agreements on the Caspian’s status can be reached at the summit of heads of Caspian states”
- 11/12/2013 UK Foreign Secretary to visit Azerbaijan
- 10/12/2013 Pakistan appoints new ambassador to Azerbaijan
- 10/12/2013 Catherine Ashton issues statement on Human Rights Day
- 10/12/2013 Estonian Foreign Minister says Eastern Partnership program should be reviewed
- 10/12/2013 Salaries of speaker and members of Azerbaijani Parliament increased - UPDATED - EXCLUSIVE
- 09/12/2013 EU-Azerbaijan Cooperation Council holds 14th meeting
- 09/12/2013 British Airways not to resume flights to Armenia
- 09/12/2013 Azerbaijan bans political parties having no official headquarters - EXCLUSIVE
- 09/12/2013 Head of OSCE Office in Baku: “The existence of problems is due to the fact that Azerbaijan is a young country”
- 09/12/2013 Azerbaijan to attend BSEC meeting in Armenia
- 07/12/2013 Russian political analyst: “Azerbaijan's admission to the Customs Union is not regarded as an urgent issue in Moscow”
- 07/12/2013 Ahmet Davutoglu: “Three-dimensional policy should be pursued to normalize Turkey-Armenia and Armenia-Azerbaijan relations”
- 06/12/2013 GUAM Ministerial Council holds meeting in Kiev
- 06/12/2013 Kiev hosts 22nd meeting of GUAM Council of Foreign Ministers
- 06/12/2013 Azerbaijani Foreign Minister meets EU Special Representative for South Caucasus
- 06/12/2013 Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles sends a letter of protest to all members of Highland City Council
- 06/12/2013 Mobility Partnership signed between the EU and Azerbaijan
- 06/12/2013 Azerbaijani FM meets Ukrainian Premier
- 05/12/2013 Azerbaijani President İlham Aliyev awarded the "Statesman of the Year" - PHOTOSESSION
- 05/12/2013 Latvian Foreign Minister: “Positive trend in the resolution of Nagorno Karabakh conflict should be continued”
- 05/12/2013 Azerbaijani Foreign Minister holds several bilateral meetings in Kiev
- 05/12/2013 Elmar Mammadyarov: It is regrettable that OSCE/ODIHR makes statements on behalf of the whole organization basing only on the technical mandate and knowledge
- 05/12/2013 Elmar Mammadyarov: “The presence of Armenian troops in the Azerbaijani territory is the main threat to peace in the region”
- 05/12/2013 Sergei Lavrov: “Russia continues its efforts to bring closer the positions of the parties to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict”
- 05/12/2013 U.S. Assistant Secretary of State: “Meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian presidents is a source of hope for peace in the region”
- 05/12/2013 Azerbaijani and Armenian foreign ministers agree to meet again early next year
- 05/12/2013 Ukrainian President: “Strengthening international efforts to resolve conflicts will be a significant contribution to creating a single Eurasian security area”
- 05/12/2013 U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State arrives in Azerbaijan
- 05/12/2013 Opinion poll in Turkey shows people see Azerbaijan as the closest country
- 05/12/2013 20th meeting of OSCE Ministerial Council starts in Kiev
- 05/12/2013 “We cannot say that there is any pressure against Azerbaijan in projects realized with Turkey”, President of SOCAR Rovnag Abdullayev
- 04/12/2013 The 3rd Caspian Forum starts in Istanbul - PHOTOSESSION