Festive ceremony on production 2 billion tonnes of oil held in Baku - UPDATED
A festive ceremony on production of 2 billion tonnes of oil was held in Heydar Aliyev Center, Baku.
Azerbaijani president attended the ceremony.
The head of state made a speech in the ceremony.
Later on, SOCAR President Rovnag Abdullayev, head of platrofm#10 of 28 May Oil and Gas Extraction Department Gadim Aliyev, BP’s Regional President for Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey (AGT) Gary Jones, first-year student of Baku Higher Oil Academy Mahira Asadova and SOCAR Vice President khoshbakht Yusifzade made speeches.
Upon the order of President Ilham Aliyev, SOCAR Vice President Khoshbakht Yusifzae was awarded with the first degree Labor order for his merits in oil industry.
At the end, a video on history on Azerbaijan’s oil history was displayed.
Related news releases
- 17.11.2017Price of gasoline AI-95 and AI-98 increased in Azerbaijan
- 16.11.2017Volume of oil and gas transported via main pipelines announced
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan exports 38% of its gas reserves
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan reduces diesel production by 21%
- 16.11.2017SOCAR President: Works on SGC carried out on schedule
- 16.11.2017SOCAR: Petkim quintuples revenues
- 16.11.2017Transneft halts oil transportation from Azerbaijan due to earthquake
- 15.11.2017Three high-ranking officials of Energy Ministry dismissed
- 15.11.2017Ministry: Baku and Ankara implemented a project that Europe could not carry out for years
- 14.11.2017Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Resources to visit Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan increases revenues from gas export
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan sees 27% growth in revenues from crude oil export
- 14.11.2017SOCAR Petroleum: Current break in sale of AI-98 gasoline to last for a month
- 13.11.2017OPEC member states decrease oil production
- 13.11.2017Working Group on improvement and finalization of 2016 EIT report holds meeting
- 13.11.2017SOCAR might buy oil refinery in Italy
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijan sees 7.2% decline in oil output
- 13.11.2017Azpetrol General Director reveals forecasts on gasoline price
- 13.11.2017Azpetrol comments on quality of fuel
- 13.11.2017General Director: Azpetrol already plans to install facilities designed for charging electric vehicles
- 13.11.2017BTC transported more than 344 million tonnes of oil so far
- 13.11.2017Volume of Azerbaijani oil transported through Ceyhan port announced
- 10.11.2017Azerbaijani president: Extension of ACG will bring tens of billions of dollars in additional investment
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of “Yeni Ganja” substation
- 10.11.2017Petkim pays $11M advance for construction of new administrative building
- 10.11.2017SOCAR transfers AZN 1.3B to state budget
- 10.11.2017Petkim announces investment incomes
- 10.11.2017Petkim doubles profit
- 10.11.2017Volume of transportations through TRACECA announced
- 10.11.2017SOCAR Trading to quit Calgary, move some functions to U.S.
- 08.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s financial situation is very stable
- 08.11.2017President: Azerbaijan’s investments abroad amount to billions of dollars
- 08.11.2017President: Results of ‘Contract of the Century’ aren’t measured by Oil Fund revenues only
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijani president: Shahdeniz will operate at least 100 years from now
- 06.11.2017SOFAZ earns $127.3B from ACG
- 06.11.2017Azerishig’s loss nears AZN 26M
- 06.11.2017SOCAR’s Tower cost $414M to build
- 04.11.2017SOCAR: Oilman fallen into sea dies
- 03.11.2017BOTAS intends to extend agreement on transportation of Azerbaijani gas to Turkey
- 02.11.2017Minister: Georgia supports Trans-Caspian gas pipeline project
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijani president: Contract of the Century signed in 1994 gave a new breath and strength to us
- 08.11.2017President: Oil and gas sector will be the main field for development of Azerbaijan
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijan submits data on September’s oil output to OPEC
- 07.11.2017Azerbaijani president awards employees of oil industry
- 07.11.2017Azerbaijan produces 700 million tonnes of oil since gaining independence
- 06.11.2017Azerbaijan sells $15M energy to Turkey this year