Around 400 delegates from 30 countries planning to take part in Caspian Oil&Gas 2017
From the 1st to the 2nd June at the JW Marriot Absheron Hotel will host the largest event of the energy sector in the Caspian Sea region – the 24th International Caspian Oil and Gas Conference 2017. As a recognised international platform and the key event in the region’s oil and gas industry, the conference has been bringing together senior level directors every year to discuss key oil and gas projects in the Caspian region and ensure energy security.
The Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the State Oil Company of the Republic of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) both show invaluable support for Caspian Oil&Gas.
The conference will address such issues as: “Role of Azerbaijan in global energy, status of major projects and a look to future strategic growth”, “Identifying key operators plans in developing onshore and offshore oilfields, expansion of international cooperation in oil and gas projects”, “An overview the refining and petrochemical industries in Azerbaijan new projects development”, “Diversifying supply routes from the Caspian region, Azerbaijan as transportation, logistic hub of Caspian region”, “Cost optimization and improving the efficiency of upstream development with advanced technologies for exploration and production”, “Improving the efficiency of exploration and production with digital technologies”, “The development perspectives for alternative energy in Azerbaijan”. Around 400 delegates from more than 30 countries are planning to take part in the conference.
This year, regular partner and exhibitor BP is marking its 25th anniversary of collaboration with Azerbaijan. One of conference sessions at Caspian Oil and Gas will be dedicated to this anniversary: BP – Azerbaijan’s long-term partner for 25 years.
The event’s status is consolidated by its line-up of sponsors. The General Sponsor is SOCAR. The Golden Sponsor of the conference is BP and Petronas, the Silver Sponsors - INPEX, McDermott, Statoil, Reflex Marine, and the Bronze Sponsors - Schlumberger, Caspian Geophysical, Microsoft, Siemens, Dentons, Fluor, Nobel Upstream, TAP, Total, Zenith Energy, Yokogawa, Lamor Corporation. The conference’s General Media Partner is Caspian Energy International Media Group.
Thus, the conference provides suppliers with the opportunity to talk to customers and colleagues, to present technologies and services in action, to acquire useful business contacts, and to get new information and technologies, expanding the opportunities for international collaboration in the oil and gas sector. The organisers of the conference are ITE Group and its partner Iteca Caspian.
Related news releases
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan doubles export of oil products to Georgia
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan increases gas export to Georgia more than 1%
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan increases energy export to Georgia by 11%
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan exports more than 9,000 tonnes of fuel to Georgia last month
- 16.02.2018SGC Advisory Council provides political support to Shahdeniz 2 - DECLARATION
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan earned $125B from ACG fields block so far
- 16.02.2018TANAP to transport 2 bcm of gas this year
- 16.02.2018BP remains committed to achieving a nationalization target of 90 percent for professional staff by year-end
- 16.02.2018BP-Azerbaijan: Overall, 99 percent of SCPX first gas scope is already complete
- 16.02.2018SCP spends $813M last year
- 16.02.2018Shah Deniz 2 first gas scope is now 99 per cent complete - BP
- 16.02.2018Shahdeniz produces 10.2 bcm of gas and 2.4 million tonnes of condensate last year
- 16.02.2018Amount of capital and operating expenditures on Shahdeniz announced
- 16.02.2018BTC exports 34 million tonnes of crude oil in 2017
- 16.02.2018Sangachal terminal exports more than 283 million barrels of oil in 2017
- 16.02.2018ACG delivers nearly 3 bcm of associated gas to SOCAR last year
- 16.02.2018ACG produces 29 million in total tonnes of oil last year
- 16.02.2018$1.64B spent on ACG last year
- 16.02.2018S&P could downgrade Azerenerji
- 16.02.2018Details of documents signed at the 4th Ministerial Meeting of SGC Advisory Council announced
- 16.02.2018S&P: Without ongoing and extraordinary state support, Azerenerji would face difficulties in servicing its debt
- 16.02.2018S&P anticipates no tariff revisions in Azerbaijan in next two years
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan gets 73% growth in solar power production in January
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan increases gasoline and diesel production this year
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan increases gold production by 7.1-fold last month
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan reduces oil and gas production
- 16.02.2018S&P: Outlook on Azerenerji is negative
- 16.02.2018Gas transportation via main pipelines increases by over 2%
- 16.02.2018BTC transports 554,000 tonnes of transit oil last month
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijan is ready to enter the European market with its gas resources"
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani President: "The Southern Gas Corridor is a main element of the strategy that helps us to diversify our economy" - UPDATED
- 15.02.2018Southern Gas Corridor will ensure energy security worldwide: US State Department official
- 15.02.2018Total construction costs of STAR Refinery increased to $6.3B – Fitch
- 15.02.2018Europe ready to discuss Iran’s joining SGC - Maros Sefcovic
- 15.02.2018Minister: Azerbaijan has successfully been implementing oil and gas strategy for long years
- 15.02.2018Maros Sefcovic: We’ll feel safer when SGC provides Europe with energy
- 15.02.2018Fitch views contract to extend PSA for ACG as positive
- 15.02.2018Maros Sefcovic: Turkmenistan’s joining SGC is being discussed
- 15.02.2018Minister: First gas on TANAP to be transported from Azerbaijan to Turkey in the middle of this year
- 15.02.2018Joint Declaration signed at 4th Ministerial Meeting of SGC Advisory Council
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijan increases incomes from energy export eight-fold
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijan sharply increases revenues from natural gas export
- 11.05.2017Gas leak at Azneft platform prevented
- 10.05.2017SOFAZ announces revenues from ACG
- 10.05.2017TAP construction suspended in Albania for one month
- 10.05.2017$200M invested in SCP in Q1