Around 400 delegates from 30 countries planning to take part in Caspian Oil&Gas 2017
From the 1st to the 2nd June at the JW Marriot Absheron Hotel will host the largest event of the energy sector in the Caspian Sea region – the 24th International Caspian Oil and Gas Conference 2017. As a recognised international platform and the key event in the region’s oil and gas industry, the conference has been bringing together senior level directors every year to discuss key oil and gas projects in the Caspian region and ensure energy security.
The Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the State Oil Company of the Republic of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) both show invaluable support for Caspian Oil&Gas.
The conference will address such issues as: “Role of Azerbaijan in global energy, status of major projects and a look to future strategic growth”, “Identifying key operators plans in developing onshore and offshore oilfields, expansion of international cooperation in oil and gas projects”, “An overview the refining and petrochemical industries in Azerbaijan new projects development”, “Diversifying supply routes from the Caspian region, Azerbaijan as transportation, logistic hub of Caspian region”, “Cost optimization and improving the efficiency of upstream development with advanced technologies for exploration and production”, “Improving the efficiency of exploration and production with digital technologies”, “The development perspectives for alternative energy in Azerbaijan”. Around 400 delegates from more than 30 countries are planning to take part in the conference.
This year, regular partner and exhibitor BP is marking its 25th anniversary of collaboration with Azerbaijan. One of conference sessions at Caspian Oil and Gas will be dedicated to this anniversary: BP – Azerbaijan’s long-term partner for 25 years.
The event’s status is consolidated by its line-up of sponsors. The General Sponsor is SOCAR. The Golden Sponsor of the conference is BP and Petronas, the Silver Sponsors - INPEX, McDermott, Statoil, Reflex Marine, and the Bronze Sponsors - Schlumberger, Caspian Geophysical, Microsoft, Siemens, Dentons, Fluor, Nobel Upstream, TAP, Total, Zenith Energy, Yokogawa, Lamor Corporation. The conference’s General Media Partner is Caspian Energy International Media Group.
Thus, the conference provides suppliers with the opportunity to talk to customers and colleagues, to present technologies and services in action, to acquire useful business contacts, and to get new information and technologies, expanding the opportunities for international collaboration in the oil and gas sector. The organisers of the conference are ITE Group and its partner Iteca Caspian.
Related news releases
- 24.07.2017Country manager: TAP construction won’t have negative impact on environment
- 22.07.2017Oil dives 2 percent; consultant sees OPEC crude output rise in July
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens Pirallahi solar power plant
- 20.07.2017Rovnag Abdullayev: 90% works copmleted in STAR refinery
- 20.07.2017SOCAR President: $8.5B invested in TANAP so far
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijan’s investments in Turkey to reach $20B
- 20.07.2017Oil jumps to six-week high on surprisingly big U.S. inventory draws
- 18.07.2017Ischinger: Sanctions against Russia pose threat on European energy security
- 18.07.2017Import of certain types of gasoline to Azerbaijan exempted from duties
- 18.07.2017Azerbaijani President: "The Southern Gas Corridor is probably the largest infrastructure project in Europe"
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan increases gas transportation 10% this year
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan sees 8% rise in gasoline production
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan sees 3.2-fold increase in gold production
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan investing billions of dollars for realization of SGC soon – president
- 17.07.2017Israel to join TANAP
- 15.07.2017S&P: SOCAR plays critical role in Azerbaijan’s economy
- 15.07.2017SOCAR to attend tender for construction of underground gas storage facility in Georgia
- 15.07.2017Price of gasoline Aİ-92 increased in Azerbaijan - OFFICIAL
- 14.07.2017EBRD to allocate $39M for Tamiz Shahar
- 14.07.2017SOCAR gets 7% decline in gas production
- 14.07.2017SOCAR reduces oil output by 2%
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijan gets 9% decline in oil production
- 13.07.2017Oil rises as U.S. crude stocks drop by more than expected
- 11.07.2017Iran to spend $140B for increase of oil and gas output
- 11.07.2017IEA Executive Director: Oil producers’ efforts result in failure - INTERVIEW
- 10.07.2017Oil rises slightly, but growing global supply a worry
- 10.07.2017WPC President: Azerbaijan is sensitive about its investments and natural gas export
- 10.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Turkey-Azerbaijan friendship brings stability to the region
- 10.07.2017President: Shahdeniz 2 will be completed soon
- 10.07.2017Erdogan: Southern Gas Corridor is priority for Turkey
- 10.07.2017PM: Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan demonstrated significance of regional cooperation
- 10.07.2017Saudi Aramco to invest $300B to oil production
- 10.07.2017SOCAR increases transfers to state budget adn SSPF
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijan quadruples revenues from energy export
- 10.07.2017Secretary of State: US intends to cooperate with Turkey on SGC
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijan gets sixfold increase in revenues from natural gas export
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijan gets 29% rise in revenues from crude oil
- 10.07.2017SOCAR President: Azerbaijan is ready to meet Europe’s demand for gas
- 08.07.2017Oil prices drop 3 percent on rising global supplies
- 07.07.2017Azerbaijan meets 14% of Georgia’s demand for fuel
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijan increases incomes from energy export eight-fold
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijan sharply increases revenues from natural gas export
- 11.05.2017Gas leak at Azneft platform prevented
- 10.05.2017SOFAZ announces revenues from ACG
- 10.05.2017TAP construction suspended in Albania for one month
- 10.05.2017$200M invested in SCP in Q1