Caspian European Club compiles annual investment rating of economic regions of Azerbaijan
Caspian Energy International Media Group has compiled the annual investment rating of the economic regions of Azerbaijan, which shows the results of the economic reforms and social policy of the regions implemented in the country under the leadership of Chairman of the Caspian European Club, President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, First Deputy Chairman of the Caspian European Club Telman Aliyev said. According to Telman Aliyev, the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic topped the investment rating of the regions of Azerbaijan, since it got the highest overall score. This rating will be published in the final issue of Caspian Energy journal.
“Comparing the results of economic development of the regions of the country for 3 quarters of 2017 with those of the last year, perhaps the main distinctive feature was the uneven socio-economic development of the country’s regions, which is indicated by the main figures of the rating”, Telman Aliyev said.
He stressed that in interviews with Caspian Energy journal the Ambassadors of foreign countries accredited in the Republic of Azerbaijan highlighted the economic development of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic and expressed their admiration for the attention paid by the leadership of Nakhchivan to alternative and renewable energy sources, as well as to the promotion of innovative technologies and the development of tourism.
The Ambassadors were impressed by the variety and good quality of goods produced in Nakhchivan, as well as by the efforts made by the authorities of the Autonomous Republic to develop the local economy and diversify the list of regional products. They expressed confidence that this process of the continuous growth in the range of industrial products is also taking place in other regions of Azerbaijan.
“For several years we have been involved in compiling this rating for the Chairman of the Caspian European Club, President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev. Since last year we have published the investment rating in the final issue of Caspian Energy journal”, Telman Aliyev added.
Since it is impossible to provide statistics on the regions fully occupied by Armenia, no comparison has been made for them. The fact of the occupation is indicated separately, which will enable once again to bring this vital issue to the numerous readers of the journal globally.
The regions are ranked by 18 parameters divided into 6 groups: social-demographic profile, social-economic status, business climate, infrastructure, feel-good factor and agriculture.
“This issue of Caspian Energy journal will be presented to heads of state and government of 70 countries of the world, as well as heads of public and transnational companies, international financial institutions and leading analytical centers, investment companies and rating agencies”, Telman Aliyev noted.
He added that alongside with the investment rating of 2017, published in this journal will be also articles and interviews of heads of businesses operating actively in these regions.
“We thank all companies which supported this initiative and agreed to place an advertisement of their enterprises, as well as articles and interviews narrating about their activity, on the pages of the journal right next to the economic regions of Azerbaijan which they are operating in. We are open to cooperation with new companies which also would like to be represented on the pages of this issue”, Telman Aliyev emphasized.
He noted that each article and interview published in this issue can serve as additional impulses to attract long-term investments into the development of the Azerbaijan regions, and help to search potential partners, as well as consumers of goods and services produced in Azerbaijan.
“I also would like to remind that in the beginning of the next year we will also publish a broad investment rating about all cities and districts of Azerbaijan at http://caspianenergy.net/ru”, he said.
“All who wished to acquire this issue shall apply to the editorial office of the Caspian Energy at email@example.com”, Telman Aliyev added.
Caspian Energy is being spread in 70 countries of the world. For 18 years the journal has been publishing interviews of Presidents and Prime Ministers of different countries, as well as interviews of heads of well-known international organizations, large transnational companies, reviews and analytical materials of leading experts. According to different estimates, Caspian Energy is ranked among top 5 leading journals of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions, and serves as a benchmark for many investors when considering a line of activity in the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions.
Related news releases
- 23.04.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Russia increases by 32% in Q1
- 23.04.2018Azerbaijan to produce small trucks jointly with Russia
- 06.04.2018Export on non-oil sector in two months amounts to $241.7M
- 15.03.2018Number and salary of workers in economy announced
- 15.03.2018Google bans cryptocurrency advertising, bitcoin price slumps
- 13.03.2018Minister: Iran to lease private hospital in Azerbaijan
- 12.03.2018Azerbaijan to host international food industry exhibition
- 12.03.2018Registration for CEO Lunch Baku ongoing
- 09.03.2018Azerbaijani Central Bank announces manat's average rate
- 01.03.2018Activity directions of Agency for Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises of Azerbaijan announced - INTERVIEW
- 27.02.2018Ilham Aliyev: Our main goal is to increase non-oil export
- 12.02.2018Amazon cutting hundreds of jobs: Seattle Times
- 08.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Senior Executive Vice President of Thales International
- 08.02.2018US crude production hits record, passing Saudi Arabia
- 07.02.2018Company illegally operating in Nagorno Karabakh prevented from participating in exhibition in Russia
- 06.02.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendment to Law on Entrepreneurial activity
- 31.01.2018Fed holds interest rates steady
- 31.01.2018Authority to be created for management of Alat free trade zone
- 22.01.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $880M in 2017
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijan gets 2% rise in consumption market in 2017
- 12.01.2018‘Mover’: No problem in goods delivery to Azerbaijan
- 11.01.2018Azerbaijan increases amount of funds for organizing export missions to foreign countries
- 15.12.2017President: Facilities to put an end to dependence on import are launched in Azerbaijan
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijani businessman sells Cherkizovo at $2B
- 12.12.2017Apple confirmed Monday it has acquired the music discovery app Shazam, APA reports quoting Anadolu Agency.
- 07.12.2017President: 5,000 people illegally working in construction started to work on the basis of labour contracts within a few months
- 07.12.2017Azerkhalcha OJSC opens branch in Guba
- 04.12.2017Ministry: Fares paid by clients for taxi services are free of VAT
- 30.11.2017US Ambassador to Become Honorary Guest of CEO Lunch Baku
- 29.11.2017Azerbaijani president receives delegation of CISCO company - UPDATED
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates bread and flour plant in Agjabadi
- 21.11.2017Telman Ismayilov: I also have something to say
- 21.11.2017More than two hundred HR professionals benefit from Gilan Holding’s master class
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of “Grand Qafqaz” trade complex in Ganja
- 07.11.2017Broadcom bids $103 billion for Qualcomm, open to going hostile
- 06.11.2017Tekfen’s portfolio on Azerbaijan makes up $2.1B - ANALYSIS
- 03.11.2017Moratorium on business inspections extended until 2021
- 31.10.2017Moratorium on business inspections extended until 2021
- 27.10.2017Lavrov: Azerbaijani investors actively participate in construction of new factories in Astrakhan
- 25.10.2017Second Baku Shopping Festival shows that first festival reached its goal - Turkish Ambassador
- 28.12.2017Agency on Development of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship established under Ministry of Economy
- 29.12.2017Entrepreneurial activity divided into four subjects in Azerbaijan
- 11.01.2018Azerbaijan will organize purchase missions for foreigners
- 26.12.2017Azerbaijani billionaires buy one of Russia’s largest sports complexes
- 25.12.2017Excise on import of beers and alcoholic drinks increased in Azerbaijan
- 25.12.2017Excise on tobacco and tobacco products imported to Azerbaijan doubles