Footage released of six Armenian servicemen killed in mine blast on front line - VÄ°DEO

Footage released of six Armenian servicemen killed in mine blast on front line - <span style="color: red;">VÄ°DEO
# 04 February 2015 13:20 (UTC +04:00)
The video posted on social networks shows a group of six Armenian servicemen being killed in a mine blast in the Gazakh part of the contact line while attempting to make their way through the mined zone at around 3:00 PM Jan. 31.
The moment the six servicemen of the Armenian Armed Forces hit a mine can be clearly seen in the video. The incident took place while they were approaching Azerbaijani Army positions through the trees and scrub.
The Defense Ministry told APA that the video also confirms a statement dated Jan. 31 by the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry about the losses the Armenian Armed Forces suffered as they attempted to commit a sabotage on the front line.
“Armenia’s Defense Ministry sought to conceal this fact from society. This is how they try to cover up many other incidents and casualties from society,” the ministry said.
Note that, the statement Azerbaijan’s Defense Ministry had released about a group of six Armenian servicemen killed while making their way through a mined zone in the Gazakh part of the front line was initially dismissed by the Armenian Defense Ministry.
Azerbaijani Defense Minister, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov said in his speech at a large-scale military exercise on Tuesday that more than 20 Armenian servicemen had been killed in a short period.

Army

#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED