APA reports quoting “aysor.am” that Armenia’s Defense Minister Seyran Ohanyan commented on this issue at the press conference yesterday. “I can briefly say that the APA’s list is not correct, because it is not complete,” – underlined Armenian Minister.
Ohanyan’s statement reconfirms that Armenia secretly purchases weapons and military vehicles from Russia. APA’s list contains only a part of these weapons and vehicles.
New facts were revealed proving that Russia, mediator in the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, supplies Armenia with arms.
According to APA within recent months, Russia has delivered to Armenia the following weapons and military vehicles:
- Command post vehicle P-149 based on the BTR-80;
- APC BTR-70/80;
- 152 mm howitzer 2A65 "MSTA-B";
- 152 mm gun 2A36 "Hyacinth-B";
- Self-propelled gun 2S3M "Acacia";
- 300 mm, 240 mm and 122 mm rockets;
- 152 mm shells for artillery;
- 125 mm shells for tanks;
- 122 mm artillery shells for the D-30;
- 100 mm ammunition for the guns MT-12;
- Spare parts for artillery;
- Spare parts for artillery gun 2S3M "Acacia";
The air defense system
- Missiles 5B55K, 5B55R 5B55U and for S-300;
- SAM "cube" in the same division;
- 80 mm unguided rockets S-8;
- Controlled air missiles Kh-25ML;
- 57 mm unguided rockets S-5 with a block UB-20-57;
- Missiles R-60M;
- A large number of spare parts for combat vehicles and aggregates;
- A large number of small arms, ammunition and engineering equipment.