SOFAZ told APA-Economics that the budget revenues for the period of January-March, 2014 reached 3,005.0 million manats, while budget expenditures constituted 2,443.3 million manats.
Revenue of 3,006.8 mln. manats was received from the implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 2,991.2 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.3 mln. manats as transit payments, 13.3 mln. manats as bonus payments.
As per January-March 2014 budget of the Fund, 2,342.6 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 70.1 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 5.6 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 5.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 3.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for the reporting period were 16.9 mln. manats.
During the first quarter of the year, the value of SOFAZ’s equity portfolio decreased due to events which took place in Ukraine. Despite the income from different investments the losses from managing assets of the Fund for January-March 2014 amounted to 1.8 mln. manats. In the following months as a result of stabilization and growth in the prices of equities of Russian companies, revenues from managing assets of the Fund for the period January - May 15, 2014 totaled to 87.8 million manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 10.1 million manats. SOFAZ’s extra-budgetary revenues related to price changes of gold amounted to 60.8 million manats while extra-budgetary expenses related to price changes of USD, EURO, GBP and other currencies totalled 50.7 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as of April 1, 2014 has grown by 2.07% compared to the beginning of 2014 (USD 35,877.5 mln.) and stood at USD 36,618.4 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of April 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 29/08/2015 Fitch affirms Azerbaijan at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- 28/08/2015 Azer-Turk Bank makes next staff change
- 28/08/2015 Bank Technique’s former branch director appointed to Azer-Turk Bank
- 28/08/2015 Composition of Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan’s Supervisory Board made public - EXCLUSİVE
- 28/08/2015 USD, RUB rise, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 27/08/2015 AtaBank Supervisory Board’s member dies
- 27/08/2015 USD, RUB rise, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 26/08/2015 IBA head’s brother quits Bank Technique
- 26/08/2015 One more holding registered in Azerbaijan
- 26/08/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 25/08/2015 Ganjabank sees 14% rise in H1 assets
- 25/08/2015 Demirbank gets 13% rise in assets
- 25/08/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 24/08/2015 USD falls in Azerbaijan
- 22/08/2015 Central Bank: Banks’ demand on currency met in Azerbaijan
- 21/08/2015 CBA warns banks to eliminate agiotage in currency market
- 21/08/2015 AXA Group becomes only shareholder of AXA MBASK
- 21/08/2015 Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 20/08/2015 Exchange rate of USD in Turkey exceeds psychological level of 3 lira
- 20/08/2015 USD, RUB fall, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 18/08/2015 Azerbaijan Central Bank adopts several decisions in order to stimulate decline in interest rate
- 15/08/2015 Evrobank being liquidated after Azerbaijan Central Bank revokes license - PHOTO
- 13/08/2015 Savings of Azerbaijan Credit Bank’s depositors being delivered
- 12/08/2015 AGBank makes staff change
- 11/08/2015 Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan publishes the volume of state budget revenues in January-July
- 11/08/2015 Central Bank: This year’s currency reserves preserved in necessary amounts
- 11/08/2015 Outflow of employees continues in Bank Technique
- 11/08/2015 Rabitabank conducts talks on purchase of a bank in Azerbaijan
- 11/08/2015 Evrobank, declared bankrupt in Azerbaijan, appeals to court
- 11/08/2015 Decision passed on bankruptcy of Evrobank
- 07/08/2015 President issues order on issuance of government-guaranteed bonds by Aqrarkredit CJSC non-banking credit organization
- 30/07/2015 Federal Reserve holds interest rates
- 24/07/2015 TuranBank ends first half of 2015 with loss
- 24/07/2015 Azerbaijan reduces car import from Georgia 5.4 times year-on-year
- 24/07/2015 AFB Bank ends H1 with AZN 2.5 mln profit
- 24/07/2015 Fitch withdraws Bank Technique's ratings without affirmation
- 24/07/2015 US dollar drops, euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 23/07/2015 IBA Supervisory Board’s new composition announced
- 23/07/2015 Azerbaijan Industry Bank sees decline in incomes
- 23/07/2015 Azerbaijan sees 17.5% rise in premiums, 8.8 times rise in payments in life insurance market