SOFAZ told APA-Economics that the budget revenues for the period of January-March, 2014 reached 3,005.0 million manats, while budget expenditures constituted 2,443.3 million manats.
Revenue of 3,006.8 mln. manats was received from the implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 2,991.2 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.3 mln. manats as transit payments, 13.3 mln. manats as bonus payments.
As per January-March 2014 budget of the Fund, 2,342.6 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 70.1 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 5.6 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 5.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 3.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for the reporting period were 16.9 mln. manats.
During the first quarter of the year, the value of SOFAZ’s equity portfolio decreased due to events which took place in Ukraine. Despite the income from different investments the losses from managing assets of the Fund for January-March 2014 amounted to 1.8 mln. manats. In the following months as a result of stabilization and growth in the prices of equities of Russian companies, revenues from managing assets of the Fund for the period January - May 15, 2014 totaled to 87.8 million manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 10.1 million manats. SOFAZ’s extra-budgetary revenues related to price changes of gold amounted to 60.8 million manats while extra-budgetary expenses related to price changes of USD, EURO, GBP and other currencies totalled 50.7 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as of April 1, 2014 has grown by 2.07% compared to the beginning of 2014 (USD 35,877.5 mln.) and stood at USD 36,618.4 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of April 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 19/09/2014 MP: “Base oil price in 2015 state budget should not exceed $90”
- 19/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for authorized capital
- 19/09/2014 Parliament’s Economic policy Committee holds meeting
- 19/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for loan portfolio growth rate
- 19/09/2014 PASHA Life insurance company pays AZN 91,000 for three accidents
- 19/09/2014 New chairman appointed to Synergy Group’s Supervisory Board
- 18/09/2014 E&Y: Azerkosmos opertaes based on principles of accountability
- 18/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for share of assets
- 18/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for assets growth rate
- 18/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for share of loan portfolio
- 18/09/2014 EBRD changes its forecast on GDP growth in Azerbaijan
- 18/09/2014 Azerbaijan ranks 4th in CIS place for average monthly salary
- 17/09/2014 AFB Bank increases authorized capital
- 17/09/2014 Gunay Bank starts share placing
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan sees rise in premiums on voluntary insurance types
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan’s insurance market expected to rise 9% by year-end
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan sees 35% decline in casco insurance market
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 17/09/2014 Azerbaijan’s external public debt made public
- 17/09/2014 Muganbank offering one more new service to its clients
- 16/09/2014 Insurers doing most insurance payments in Azerbaijan named
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijani Minister of Economy and Industry visits Iran
- 16/09/2014 Turanbank attracts loan from abroad
- 16/09/2014 Most of Azerbaijan-based insurers decrease insurance premiums
- 16/09/2014 Parabank increases authorized capital
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijan sees 38% rise in foreign investments directed to economy
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijan sees 3.4% decline in non-life insurance market
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijan increases payments in life insurance market by 7 times
- 16/09/2014 Muganbank holds next draw of bearer bonds
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijan gets 7% growth in insurance market
- 16/09/2014 Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Germany made $2.2 bln last year
- 15/09/2014 Azerbaijan sees 12.8% rise in budget transfers from customs agencies
- 15/09/2014 Azerbaijan consumes $ 21 bln foreign trade operations
- 15/09/2014 Next meeting of Azerbaijan-Russia Intergovernmental Commission to be held in Yekaterinburg
- 15/09/2014 Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Russia hits record
- 15/09/2014 Baku hosting next meeting of Azerbaijan-Russia Intergovernmental Commission
- 15/09/2014 Amrahbank launches its Sahil branch
- 12/09/2014 CB: No ban was imposed on banks regarding limitation of advertisements in retail banking
- 12/09/2014 Azsigorta’s insurance payment exceeds AZN 5.6 mln