SOFAZ told APA-Economics that the budget revenues for the period of January-March, 2014 reached 3,005.0 million manats, while budget expenditures constituted 2,443.3 million manats.
Revenue of 3,006.8 mln. manats was received from the implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 2,991.2 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.3 mln. manats as transit payments, 13.3 mln. manats as bonus payments.
As per January-March 2014 budget of the Fund, 2,342.6 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 70.1 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 5.6 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 5.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 3.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for the reporting period were 16.9 mln. manats.
During the first quarter of the year, the value of SOFAZ’s equity portfolio decreased due to events which took place in Ukraine. Despite the income from different investments the losses from managing assets of the Fund for January-March 2014 amounted to 1.8 mln. manats. In the following months as a result of stabilization and growth in the prices of equities of Russian companies, revenues from managing assets of the Fund for the period January - May 15, 2014 totaled to 87.8 million manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 10.1 million manats. SOFAZ’s extra-budgetary revenues related to price changes of gold amounted to 60.8 million manats while extra-budgetary expenses related to price changes of USD, EURO, GBP and other currencies totalled 50.7 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as of April 1, 2014 has grown by 2.07% compared to the beginning of 2014 (USD 35,877.5 mln.) and stood at USD 36,618.4 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of April 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 25/07/2014 Amrahbank holds new campaign on money transfer
- 24/07/2014 Ekolizing prepares for AZN 1 mln-bond issue
- 24/07/2014 AccessBank attracts $15 mln
- 24/07/2014 CB notes placement results
- 24/07/2014 Kapital Bank marks 140th anniversary
- 24/07/2014 “Muganbank” OJSC publishes financial figures as of July 1, 2013
- 23/07/2014 Union Lizing prepares for AZN 5 mln-bond issue
- 23/07/2014 AccessBank sees 41% growth in loan portfolio
- 23/07/2014 Exspressbank gets rise in profit
- 23/07/2014 South Gas Corridor prepares for $1.2 bln- bond issue
- 23/07/2014 Depositor won 25000 AZN by Kapital Bank
- 23/07/2014 US and European stocks end higher
- 22/07/2014 Bank BTB gets rise in total capital
- 21/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 8% decline in government mortgage lending
- 21/07/2014 Azerbaijan fulfills H1 income forecast of state budget by 101.6%, expenditure – by 94.7%
- 21/07/2014 Bank Standard gets 23% rise in assets
- 21/07/2014 SOFAZ transfers 4 883.8 mln manats in January-June 2014
- 21/07/2014 YapiKredi Bank Azerbaijan sees 35% income growth
- 19/07/2014 Drug smuggling from Iran to Azerbaijan prevented
- 18/07/2014 Gunay Bank faces loss in second quarter
- 18/07/2014 AFBank gets AZN 10 ml rise in authorized capital
- 18/07/2014 PASHA Life Insurance sees 35.5% rise in H1 premiums
- 18/07/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) presents H1 report
- 18/07/2014 AtaBank gets rise in assets
- 18/07/2014 US and European stocks end down
- 18/07/2014 DemirBank launches a new “Preferential loan” campaign
- 17/07/2014 Bank Technique to close its branch
- 17/07/2014 Rabitabank gets 24% rise in assets
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 75% rise in living insurance, 35% decline in casco insurance
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan-based 17 insurers see decline in premiums
- 16/07/2014 Bank Nikoil increases total capital
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan gets 3.4% decline in non-life insurance market
- 16/07/2014 Muganbank gets 18% rise in assets
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan implements 41 projects with international financial institutions
- 16/07/2014 VTB (Azerbaijan) increases loan portfolio for small and medium business
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 53% rise life insurance market
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan gets 7.1% rise in insurance market
- 15/07/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) increases assets sharply
- 15/07/2014 Azer-Turk Bank gets rise in personal savings
- 15/07/2014 H1 GDP rises 2.1% in Azerbaijan