SOFAZ told APA-Economics that the budget revenues for the period of January-March, 2014 reached 3,005.0 million manats, while budget expenditures constituted 2,443.3 million manats.
Revenue of 3,006.8 mln. manats was received from the implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 2,991.2 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.3 mln. manats as transit payments, 13.3 mln. manats as bonus payments.
As per January-March 2014 budget of the Fund, 2,342.6 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 70.1 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 5.6 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 5.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 3.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for the reporting period were 16.9 mln. manats.
During the first quarter of the year, the value of SOFAZ’s equity portfolio decreased due to events which took place in Ukraine. Despite the income from different investments the losses from managing assets of the Fund for January-March 2014 amounted to 1.8 mln. manats. In the following months as a result of stabilization and growth in the prices of equities of Russian companies, revenues from managing assets of the Fund for the period January - May 15, 2014 totaled to 87.8 million manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 10.1 million manats. SOFAZ’s extra-budgetary revenues related to price changes of gold amounted to 60.8 million manats while extra-budgetary expenses related to price changes of USD, EURO, GBP and other currencies totalled 50.7 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as of April 1, 2014 has grown by 2.07% compared to the beginning of 2014 (USD 35,877.5 mln.) and stood at USD 36,618.4 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of April 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for insurance premiums
- 18/12/2014 Payments in life insurance rise by 8 times
- 18/12/2014 Catering turnover rises 17% in Azerbaijan
- 18/12/2014 Insurance premiums on casco decline 33%, payments rise 3%
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan ranks at 60th in “Best Countries for Business - 2014"
- 18/12/2014 65% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/12/2014 EBRD’s investments in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital during 11 months exceed AZN 3.2
- 18/12/2014 Pasha Insurance heads insurance market for payments
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 1% decline in budget transfers from customs agencies year-on-year
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees decline in non-life insurance market
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan gets 9% rise in consumer market
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based 17 insurers continue to face lagging
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 3.8% rise in insurance market
- 17/12/2014 ADB invested AZN 63M in Azerbaijan’s basic capital in first eleven months of 2014
- 17/12/2014 World Bank invested AZN 115M in Azerbaijan’s basic capital in first eleven months of 2014
- 17/12/2014 Director General: “International Bank of Azerbaijan will continue to increase capital”
- 17/12/2014 Azerbaijani customs officers detain mother and her daughter smuggling drug to country
- 17/12/2014 Kapital Bank’s Viability Rating upgraded
- 17/12/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) doubles transactions carried out with payment cards
- 17/12/2014 Nearly AZN 15 bln invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital since early 2014
- 16/12/2014 RR declines 29% in Azerbaijan year-on-year
- 16/12/2014 Overdue credits in Azerbaijan exceed AZN 943 mln
- 16/12/2014 Over 60% of personal savings in Azerbaijan-based banks placed in national manat
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan reduces export of product 6%
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital
- 16/12/2014 Average monthly salary of hired workers in Azerbaijan rises 5.5%
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of active plastic cards
- 15/12/2014 “Fitch”: Azerbaijan’s economy will demonstrate sustainability on the background of oil price decline
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of POS-terminals
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of employees
- 15/12/2014 Fitch affirms Pasha Bank
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 10% rise in budget transfers from customs agencies
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 5% rise in personal income
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 10% decline in foreign trade operations
- 15/12/2014 Fitch affirms Kapital Bank
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 40% decline in car import
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 2.2% rise in GDP production