SOFAZ told APA-Economics that the budget revenues for the period of January-March, 2014 reached 3,005.0 million manats, while budget expenditures constituted 2,443.3 million manats.
Revenue of 3,006.8 mln. manats was received from the implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 2,991.2 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.3 mln. manats as transit payments, 13.3 mln. manats as bonus payments.
As per January-March 2014 budget of the Fund, 2,342.6 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 70.1 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 5.6 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 5.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 3.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for the reporting period were 16.9 mln. manats.
During the first quarter of the year, the value of SOFAZ’s equity portfolio decreased due to events which took place in Ukraine. Despite the income from different investments the losses from managing assets of the Fund for January-March 2014 amounted to 1.8 mln. manats. In the following months as a result of stabilization and growth in the prices of equities of Russian companies, revenues from managing assets of the Fund for the period January - May 15, 2014 totaled to 87.8 million manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 10.1 million manats. SOFAZ’s extra-budgetary revenues related to price changes of gold amounted to 60.8 million manats while extra-budgetary expenses related to price changes of USD, EURO, GBP and other currencies totalled 50.7 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as of April 1, 2014 has grown by 2.07% compared to the beginning of 2014 (USD 35,877.5 mln.) and stood at USD 36,618.4 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of April 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 30/01/2015 EBRD makes public volume of loan portfolio on Azerbaijan
- 30/01/2015 Agrarkredit gets decline in total capital
- 30/01/2015 Azerbaijan Industry Bank gets up to 70% rise in mortgage lending
- 30/01/2015 Ambassador: “Negotiations on continuation of activity of National Bank of Pakistan in Baku are underway”
- 30/01/2015 Azerbaijan starts to apply e-mortgage portal
- 30/01/2015 Azerbaijan sees up to AZN 400 decline in currency stocks last year
- 30/01/2015 Aydin Aliyev: “Annual forecasts will be fulfilled”
- 30/01/2015 Bank Technique gets 15% rise in assets
- 29/01/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks’ total assets exceed AZN 25 bln
- 29/01/2015 Personal savings in Azerbaijan-based banks increase AZN 800 mln
- 29/01/2015 Samsung gets decline in revenues
- 29/01/2015 PASHA Life Insurance gets 80% rise in assets
- 29/01/2015 Central Bank: Along with bilateral exchange rate, the nominal and real effective exchange rate of manat will be monitored
- 28/01/2015 Kovser Bank renamed
- 28/01/2015 YapiKredi Bank Azerbaijan increases assets over 10%
- 28/01/2015 Bank VTB Azerbaijan gets about 40% growth in assets
- 27/01/2015 International Bank of Azerbaijan reduces expenditures 16.5%
- 27/01/2015 Kredobank gets 15% rise in assets
- 27/01/2015 Elman Rustamov: “Azerbaijan is pursuing a responsible macroeconomic policy”
- 26/01/2015 Indexation of labor pensions’ insurance part underway in Azerbaijan
- 26/01/2015 Amrahbank sees 80% rise in assets
- 26/01/2015 Turan Bank gets 12% rise in overdue credits
- 26/01/2015 Expressbank sees 40% growth in assets
- 26/01/2015 Bank Nikoil gets 35% rise in assets
- 26/01/2015 Euro hits historical minimum
- 26/01/2015 Shahmar Movsumov: “Low oil price means decline of SOFAZ assets by $3 bln”
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 23/01/2015 Demirbank gets 4% rise in assets
- 23/01/2015 AccessBank triples overdue credits
- 23/01/2015 Kavkaz Development Bank gets rise in troubled loans
- 23/01/2015 IMF evaluates impact of oil price decline on Azerbaijan’s economy
- 23/01/2015 International Bank of Azerbaijan, Sberbank sign memorandum
- 23/01/2015 IMF changes outlook on GDP growth for 2015 in Azerbaijan
- 22/01/2015 Over 65% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 22/01/2015 Paid services rise 7% in Azerbaijan
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan-based 17 insurers continue to face lagging
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan sees 4% decline in premiums from non-life insurance
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan gets 10% rise in consumer market
- 22/01/2015 Amrahbank increases authorized capital 40%