SOFAZ told APA-Economics that the budget revenues for the period of January-March, 2014 reached 3,005.0 million manats, while budget expenditures constituted 2,443.3 million manats.
Revenue of 3,006.8 mln. manats was received from the implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 2,991.2 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.3 mln. manats as transit payments, 13.3 mln. manats as bonus payments.
As per January-March 2014 budget of the Fund, 2,342.6 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 70.1 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 5.6 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 5.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 3.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for the reporting period were 16.9 mln. manats.
During the first quarter of the year, the value of SOFAZ’s equity portfolio decreased due to events which took place in Ukraine. Despite the income from different investments the losses from managing assets of the Fund for January-March 2014 amounted to 1.8 mln. manats. In the following months as a result of stabilization and growth in the prices of equities of Russian companies, revenues from managing assets of the Fund for the period January - May 15, 2014 totaled to 87.8 million manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 10.1 million manats. SOFAZ’s extra-budgetary revenues related to price changes of gold amounted to 60.8 million manats while extra-budgetary expenses related to price changes of USD, EURO, GBP and other currencies totalled 50.7 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as of April 1, 2014 has grown by 2.07% compared to the beginning of 2014 (USD 35,877.5 mln.) and stood at USD 36,618.4 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of April 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 17/04/2015 Bank Standard gets 20% rise in assets
- 17/04/2015 Expressbank gets 23% growth in personal savings
- 17/04/2015 WB to confirm 5-year strategy on Azerbaijan in June
- 17/04/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 16/04/2015 Shahin Mustafayev: “Measures should be taken against Iranian companies operating through Azerbaijan’s occupied territories”
- 16/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees 3.5% rise in budget transfers through customs authorities year-on-year
- 16/04/2015 Azerbaijan’s foreign trade operations amount to $5.8 bln in January-March
- 16/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees about 2.2 times decline in car import
- 16/04/2015 More than half of ATMs installed in Azerbaijan falls to share of Baku
- 16/04/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 15/04/2015 Azerbaijani population prefer to keep savings in foreign currency - ANALYSIS
- 15/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees rise in money supply
- 15/04/2015 Ministry of Taxes transfers AZN 1.6 bln to state budget
- 15/04/2015 Azerbaijan confirmed as founding member of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- 15/04/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks sees sharp rise in foreign liabilities
- 15/04/2015 Government mortgage lending in Azerbaijan increases 2% year-on-year
- 15/04/2015 Shahin Mustafayev: “Operation of several Italian companies in Azerbaijan’s occupied territories is unacceptable”
- 15/04/2015 Baku hosts Azerbaijan-Italy business meeting
- 15/04/2015 Manat devaluation not influenced number of borrowers - ANALYSIS
- 15/04/2015 Casco insurance continues to fall in Azerbaijan
- 15/04/2015 Over AZN 3.2 bln invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in first quarter
- 15/04/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan-based banks see growth in assets
- 14/04/2015 70% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 14/04/2015 Average exchange rate of manat for March announced
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees 5% rise in personal income
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan announces amount of average monthly salary
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees 20% rise in personal savings year-on-year
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees 5.3% rise in Q1 GDP production
- 14/04/2015 Troubled loans reach AZN 1.1 bln in Azerbaijan
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan increases premiums and payments 18% and 7% in non-life insurance
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees AZN 251mln-deficit in Q1 state budget
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan increases export of non-oil products 73% in January-February
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan-based 15 insurers increase premiums, 17 increase payments
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees 14% rise in premiums, 3.8 times rise in payments in life insurance market
- 14/04/2015 Kavkaz Development Bank gets rise in Q1 assets
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan sees 14% rise in Q1 insurance market
- 14/04/2015 Moody’s: GDP growth in Azerbaijan will make 1% in 2015
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijan faced 0.9% inflation last month
- 14/04/2015 USD, Euro fall in Azerbaijan