SOFAZ told APA-Economics that the budget revenues for the period of January-March, 2014 reached 3,005.0 million manats, while budget expenditures constituted 2,443.3 million manats.
Revenue of 3,006.8 mln. manats was received from the implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 2,991.2 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.3 mln. manats as transit payments, 13.3 mln. manats as bonus payments.
As per January-March 2014 budget of the Fund, 2,342.6 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 70.1 mln. manats were directed to financing the improvement of social-economic condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 5.6 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 5.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction and 3.0 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for the reporting period were 16.9 mln. manats.
During the first quarter of the year, the value of SOFAZ’s equity portfolio decreased due to events which took place in Ukraine. Despite the income from different investments the losses from managing assets of the Fund for January-March 2014 amounted to 1.8 mln. manats. In the following months as a result of stabilization and growth in the prices of equities of Russian companies, revenues from managing assets of the Fund for the period January - May 15, 2014 totaled to 87.8 million manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary revenues related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 10.1 million manats. SOFAZ’s extra-budgetary revenues related to price changes of gold amounted to 60.8 million manats while extra-budgetary expenses related to price changes of USD, EURO, GBP and other currencies totalled 50.7 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as of April 1, 2014 has grown by 2.07% compared to the beginning of 2014 (USD 35,877.5 mln.) and stood at USD 36,618.4 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of purchased gold as of April 1, 2014 was 30 tons 175 kg (970,146 ounces).
- 27/05/2015 Central Bank: Switching to bi-currency basket leads to purposeful impact opportunities on multilateral exchange rate of manat against al currencies
- 27/05/2015 Ganjabank gets rise in Q1 assets
- 27/05/2015 Central Bank: Azerbaijan’s economy kept development on the background of complicated processes in the global economy
- 27/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 26/05/2015 Bank Technique releases statement on reports regarding arrest of its some employees
- 26/05/2015 “Bank VTB (Azerbaijan)” attracts subordinated loan to increase total capital
- 26/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 25/05/2015 DekaBank gets loss in first quarter
- 25/05/2015 Bank Melli Iran Baku gets 26% rise in assets
- 25/05/2015 PASHA Sigorta to insure BakuBus LLC’s buses
- 25/05/2015 Temiz Sheher increases assets 25%
- 25/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 23/05/2015 Member of Bank Technique’s Supervisory Board Rauf Aghayev: “Information about my arrest is groundless”
- 22/05/2015 Turanbank gets rise in Q1 assets
- 22/05/2015 Rabitabank gets 20% growth in Q1 assets
- 22/05/2015 Bakielektrikshebeke gets rise in assets
- 22/05/2015 Kapital Bank gets profit last year
- 22/05/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 21/05/2015 Up to AZN 2 mln insurance premiums collected in Nakhchivan
- 21/05/2015 Over AZN 32 mln loan given Nakhchivan’s population since early 2015
- 21/05/2015 Azerbaijan reduces car import from Georgia 5.8 times year-on-year
- 21/05/2015 Up to AZN 315 mln invested in Nakhchivan’s fixed capital in January-April
- 21/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 20/05/2015 Azer-Turk Bank gets rise in assets
- 20/05/2015 Ministry of Taxes: Transgeyt LLC avoids tax
- 20/05/2015 Draft law on “Fulfilment of the state budget of the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2014” discussed at Economic Policy Committee of Azerbaijani Parliament
- 20/05/2015 USD rises, Euro sharply falls in Azerbaijan
- 19/05/2015 National Bank of Kazakhstan: Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are more ready for crisis than regional countries
- 19/05/2015 One third of foreign investments directed to Azerbaijan fixed capital falls to share of Great Britain
- 18/05/2015 IMF: In spite of oil price decline, economic growth rate in Azerbaijan will remain stable in 2015
- 18/05/2015 Baku to host International Insurance Forum in June
- 18/05/2015 Pasha Insurance heads insurance market for premiums
- 18/05/2015 Premiums in casco insurance fall 7%, payments drop 4%
- 18/05/2015 About 70% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/05/2015 One quarter of insurance premiums collected by Azerbaijani insurers falls to share of life insurance
- 18/05/2015 Azerbaijan sees 11% rise in insurance market
- 18/05/2015 Budget organizations’ debts for utility and communication services exceed AZN 8 mln
- 18/05/2015 USD falls, Euro rise in Azerbaijan
- 16/05/2015 The Constitutional Court made a decision concerning the return of credit debt
- 15/05/2015 Kredobank sees rise in overdue credit