Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
- 31/03/2015 March 31 - Day of Genocide of Azerbaijanis
- 29/03/2015 Azerbaijani Parliament to hear 2014 report on fight against human trafficking on April 3
- 29/03/2015 Azerbaijan switches to daylight saving time tonight
- 20/03/2015 Azerbaijani President: "Some foreign circles are waging an open campaign against Azerbaijan"
- 19/03/2015 Azerbaijan has already ensured its energy security – President
- 19/03/2015 Azerbaijani President: Independence our biggest wealth, greatest value
- 19/03/2015 US State Department publicizes 2015 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijani President appoints Taleh Ziyadov as Director General of Baku International Sea Trade Port CJSC
- 18/03/2015 Firudin Nabiyev promoted to second-grade state migration service advisor
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijani President signs order on pardon
- 17/03/2015 Azerbaijani Parliament approves 2014 government’s report
- 17/03/2015 PM Artur Rasizade reporting to parliament
- 13/03/2015 Azerbaijani President attended the opening of Garabagh Agrarian Industrial Par
- 13/03/2015 President Ilham Aliyev attended the opening of Mollaisalar-Valiushaghı-Mollaahmadli-Sarkarlar highway - PHOTO
- 13/03/2015 Azerbaijani President attended the opening of the Children`s Art School No. 1 in Barda - PHOTOSESSION
- 13/03/2015 President Ilham Aliyev reviewed ongoing repair work at Barda Mausoleum - PHOTOSESSION
- 13/03/2015 Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev attended the opening of Barda “ASAN xidmət” regional center
- 12/03/2015 President Ilham Aliyev reviewed a newly-built residential complex for 588 IDP families in Barda - PHOTOSESSION
- 12/03/2015 Azerbaijani President attended the opening of a park-boulevard after Heydar Aliyev in Barda - PHOTOSESSION
- 12/03/2015 President Ilham Aliyev visited a statue of national leader Heydar Aliyev in Barda
- 12/03/2015 Pakistan executes first person since lifting death penalty
- 12/03/2015 Baku Mayor’s Office authorizes National Council rally
- 12/03/2015 Pakistani president pays respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani heroes
- 06/03/2015 Azerbaijani Parliament adopts report of Ombudsperson - UPDATED
- 06/03/2015 Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament congratulates women deputies
- 06/03/2015 27,683 foreigners ordered to leave Azerbaijan within 48 hours last year
- 06/03/2015 60 years pass since Mammad Amin Rasulzade died
- 05/03/2015 Azerbaijani parliament to discuss 2014 government report on March 17
- 04/03/2015 Novruzali Aslanov awarded 2nd grade order “For Service to the Motherland”
- 04/03/2015 PACE co-rapporteurs’ meeting with opposition leaders postponed twice
- 03/03/2015 Court announces verdict on those detained over Salafi-Kharijite incident in Sumgayit
- 03/03/2015 Fikret Amirov’s work performed within Lebanese Cultural Days in Mexico
- 02/03/2015 ‘Azerbaijan – Sport in Focus’ exhibition opens in London
- 28/02/2015 Ebola virus death toll in West Africa reaches 9,660 — WHO
- 26/02/2015 Vuqar Aliyev appointed as Deputy Head of Socio-Political Affairs Department of Presidential Administration
- 26/02/2015 Azerbaijani President confers ‘Tereggi’ medal on employees of AzerTAc
- 26/02/2015 Azerbaijan State Telegraph Agency renamed
- 26/02/2015 “Appeal court” of separatist Nagorno Karabakh regime to issue verdict on Azerbaijani hostages on March 10 - UPDATED
- 26/02/2015 President Ilham Aliyev pays tribute to Khojaly Genocide victims - UPDATED
- 25/02/2015 Azerbaijani President awards Artur Rasizade with “Shohrat” order