Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
- 01/10/2014 President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Azerbaijani people on occasion of Eid al-Adha
- 01/10/2014 Zakir Garalov: Pardoning imprisoned NIDA members is under president’s authority
- 30/09/2014 NIDA members appeal to President Ilham Aliyev for pardon - TEXT
- 30/09/2014 Deputy chairmen of Musavat Party appointed
- 30/09/2014 Azerbaijani Parliament strongly criticizes European Parliament
- 30/09/2014 YAP official: The imprisoned NGO leaders are no hostages, so we’re not supposed to release them unconditionally
- 30/09/2014 Azerbaijani Parliament opens autumn session
- 29/09/2014 Gubad Ibadoglu: We’ll announce next steps by the weekend
- 27/09/2014 Azerbaijani opposition party “Musavat” elected new chairman
- 27/09/2014 VIII Congress of Musavat Party kicks off
- 27/09/2014 Azerbaijani FM Elmar Mammadyarov addresses at the General Debate of the United Nations General Assembly New York
- 26/09/2014 Musavat leader Isa Gambar holds last press conference
- 24/09/2014 At least 59 killed in air strikes, clashes in Iraq
- 24/09/2014 President allocates AZN 2 mln to Gabala region
- 24/09/2014 President Ilham Aliyev signs order on some security measures on contact line between Azerbaijani and Armenian armed forces
- 24/09/2014 Azerbaijani President: "The unity of the people and the government is the main factor contributing to our independent life"
- 23/09/2014 President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Jewish community of Azerbaijan
- 23/09/2014 President Ilham Aliyev visits Ismayilli and Gabala regions - PHOTO
- 23/09/2014 The opening of this port is a part of the great work
- 23/09/2014 Iraq rejects presence of foreign ground troops to fight IS
- 22/09/2014 Syrian airstrike kills 10 rebels near Lebanon border
- 22/09/2014 Date and agenda of first meeting of Azerbaijani Parliament autumn session announced
- 20/09/2014 Part of White House evacuated; Obama not present: witnesses
- 19/09/2014 Dozens killed as Boko Haram fighters attack Nigerian market
- 19/09/2014 Employees of oil industry entitled to Azerbaijani President’s individual pension
- 19/09/2014 Azerbaijani President confers honorary titles on employees of oil industry
- 19/09/2014 President Ilham Aliyev awards to employees of oil industry
- 18/09/2014 Azerbaijan determines new requirement regarding state registration of religious organizations
- 18/09/2014 At least 3 killed as mosque collapses in Kenya's Lamu
- 17/09/2014 Gudrat Hasanguliyev: Our society accepts the arrest of some foreign-funded NGOs leaders as quite normal
- 17/09/2014 Gudrat Hasanguliyev: Azerbaijan can join the Customs Union and the Eurasian Union for the sake of Nagorno-Karabakh by maintaining its independence
- 16/09/2014 Azerbaijan to define upper limit of annual donations one person can make to one or several parties
- 16/09/2014 Egypt raises over 8 bln USD for new canal project
- 15/09/2014 96 years pass since liberation of Baku from bolshevik-dashnak occupation
- 12/09/2014 President Ilham Aliyev attended the opening of the French Lyceum of Baku
- 12/09/2014 Ibadoghlu officially announces his candidacy for Musavat chairmanship
- 11/09/2014 Scores injured, houses damaged after shallow quake hits West Sumatra Indonesia
- 11/09/2014 Russia successfully tests nuclear missile, more planned - navy chief
- 11/09/2014 Ukraine may become UN Security Council non-permanent member in 2016
- 10/09/2014 President Ilham Aliyev reviews schools No. 32 and No. 12 in Baku