Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijani government to continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery"
Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
Related news releases
- 06.05.2016North Korean leader hails nuclear success in opening congress
- 06.05.2016Azerbaijani parliament starts next plenary meeting
- 06.05.2016Italy-Azerbaijan business forum to be held in June
- 05.05.2016US pollster: Over 96% of Azerbaijani population trust President Ilham Aliyev
- 05.05.2016CEC: Ilgar Mammadov loses right to be elected MP
- 04.05.2016Turkish strikes in Syria kill 13 Daesh terrorists
- 30.04.2016US Department of State calls Azerbaijan and Armenia to return to the process of peaceful settlement
- 30.04.2016Azerbaijani President: "2016 is the year of deep economic reforms"
- 29.04.2016Date and agenda of Azerbaijani parliament’s next meeting announced
- 29.04.2016Azerbaijani parliament condemns Armenian provocations
- 29.04.2016Azerbaijani president arrives in Aghsu district
- 29.04.2016Azerbaijan to approve ethics conduct rules for MPs
- 29.04.2016Foreign journalists visit Azerbaijani civilians injured in Armenian shelling
- 28.04.2016Armenian artillery fire destroys 30 houses in Azerbaijan's Aghdam
- 27.04.2016Azerbaijani president approves Open Government Initiative National Action Plan for 2016-2018
- 27.04.2016Azerbaijan replaces judges of a number of courts of first instance - LIST
- 26.04.2016All freedoms secured in Azerbaijan – President Aliyev
- 23.04.2016Efforts underway to extinguish fire on Russian tanker in Caspian, one person missing - UPDATED
- 22.04.2016US Dept of State corrects John Kirby’s comment on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict - UPDATED
- 20.04.2016Members appointed to Council of State Support to NGOs under President of Azerbaijan
- 20.04.2016Azerbaijan changing rules of detention of citizens by police
- 19.04.2016FIFA chief sees no problems in holding 2022 World Cup in Qatar in winter
- 19.04.2016Azerbaijani parliamentary speaker: April events disproved hopes for fragile ceasefire
- 18.04.2016Armenian president on a visit to occupied Azerbaijani territories
- 18.04.2016New head of Jabrayil district executive authority appointed
- 16.04.2016Appeal made to world scientific community over 1914-1920 Genocide of Turkic-Muslim population of Azerbaijan and Eastern Anatolia
- 15.04.2016Mazahir Panahov reelected Azerbaijani CEC chairman
- 15.04.2016Azerbaijan’s parliament approves CEC’s new composition
- 15.04.2016Azerbaijani first lady attends Special Session on First Ladies’ Leadership on Cancer Control in OIC Member States
- 12.04.2016Head of State Historical and Architectural Reserve ‘Icherisheher’ administration dismissed
- 12.04.2016Candidates for new composition of Azerbaijani CEC named - LIST
- 11.04.2016State Housing Agency under the President of Azerbaijan established
- 11.04.2016Two state commissions dissolved in Azerbaijan
- 11.04.2016Azerbaijanis hold protest outside Armenian embassy in Brussels
- 11.04.2016OSCE PA discusses Karabakh conflict
- 10.04.2016Azerbaijani President: "Only 36 inspections held on the business objects for the first quarter of 2016"
- 10.04.2016Azerbaijani President: “We have no problems with any of the neighboring countries, except Armenia”
- 10.04.2016President Ilham Aliyev: “Social policy has always been and will be a priority”
- 10.04.2016Azerbaijani President: “2016 will be a year of deep economic reforms”
- 09.04.2016Azerbaijani CEC may renew its composition