Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
- 29/07/2015 SBS comments on reports of Russian border guards’ illegal crossing into Azerbaijani territory
- 24/07/2015 Court rejects Musavat Party lawsuit against Baku mayor’s office
- 24/07/2015 TURKPA Secretary General addresses OSCE Permanent Council
- 17/07/2015 Azerbaijani President issues order on restoration of religious historical and cultural monuments
- 16/07/2015 Azerbaijan’s ruling party prepares initial list of parliamentary candidates
- 15/07/2015 Iranian ambassador says hopes West will boost anti-terror efforts after Vienna agreement
- 14/07/2015 Azerbaijani defense minister gives special instruction to army
- 14/07/2015 President criticized AZAL: Why airline tickets in comparison with other countries, have to be expensive?
- 13/07/2015 Iran court holds third hearing in espionage trial of U.S. journalist
- 13/07/2015 Necessary to accelerate visa issuance process and lower prices of air tickets and hotels, says Azerbaijani president
- 13/07/2015 Europe in deep economic and moral crisis, says Azerbaijani president
- 13/07/2015 Azerbaijani president chairs Cabinet of Ministers meeting
- 12/07/2015 Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijan has a bright future and no power can affect our successes"
- 09/07/2015 Azerbaijan likely to cancel state registration of 12 political parties
- 08/07/2015 APFP deputy chairman resigns
- 08/07/2015 Afghan delegation meeting Taliban in Pakistan
- 04/07/2015 Armed men commit attack on Kapital bank
- 03/07/2015 Azerbaijan, Russia, Iran and Kazakhstan to hold consultations on the establishment of collective security system in the Caspian Sea
- 02/07/2015 International NGOs carry out only orders of their owners, says Azerbaijani top official
- 01/07/2015 Over 28,000 foreign tourists visited Azerbaijan during European Games
- 01/07/2015 Finland denies entry to Russian State Duma speaker
- 01/07/2015 Azerbaijani president confers high special ranks on interior ministry officers
- 30/06/2015 Azerbaijani president awards justice minister with honorary diploma
- 30/06/2015 Moscow police detain Azerbaijani suspects in abduction of their compatriot
- 29/06/2015 President Ilham Aliyev awards Mehriban Aliyeva with Heydar Aliyev Order
- 29/06/2015 No one can similize Azerbaijan with states where anarchy and chaos prevail – official
- 29/06/2015 3 die in separate attacks ahead of Burundi's polls
- 24/06/2015 President Ilham Aliyev awards Ziyad Samadzade with Sharaf order
- 24/06/2015 Azerbaijan issues international arrest warrant for Ukrainian businessman
- 24/06/2015 Today is Abulfaz Elchibey’s birthday
- 23/06/2015 President Ilham Aliyev awards group of mechanical engineers with Taraggi medal
- 23/06/2015 237 detained after protest break-up in Yerevan
- 23/06/2015 Turkey: HDP names candidate for parliament speaker
- 22/06/2015 Azerbaijani population trusts their president - POLL
- 22/06/2015 Azerbaijan to register closure of foreign NGOs’ representative offices and branches within three days
- 20/06/2015 Rules for registration of political parties in Azerbaijan changed
- 18/06/2015 Azerbaijani taekwondo fighter grabs gold medal of European Games - PHOTOSESSION
- 16/06/2015 Azerbaijani president approves law on changing names of some villages in country
- 15/06/2015 Independent Azerbaijan is in reliable hands – top official
- 15/06/2015 Azerbaijan marks Salvation Day