Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijani government to continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery"
Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
Related news releases
- 26.11.2015Leyla Aliyeva attends opening of exhibition of children's handicrafts
- 25.11.2015Azerbaijan’s 5th-convocation parliament fixes date of first plenary session
- 24.11.2015Aqiye Nakhchivanli dismissed from post of rector
- 24.11.2015Ahliman Amiraslanov dismissed from post of rector of Azerbaijan Medical University
- 24.11.2015Rector of Azerbaijan State Academy of Physical Training and Sports dismissed
- 24.11.2015President Aliyev: Int’l observers confirm election was transparent, fair in Azerbaijan
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan names chairpersons of parliamentary committees
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijani parliament set to create 4 new committees, rename 3 others
- 24.11.2015Deputy speakers of Azerbaijan’s 5th-convocation parliament named
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan names parliament speaker
- 24.11.2015First session of Azerbaijani 5th convocation parliament starts
- 21.11.2015Event held on occasion of 23rd anniversary of YAP’s establishment
- 21.11.2015Obama says Mali attacks 'stiffens our resolve'
- 21.11.2015Ali Ahmadov: Officials may face drastic punishment for offences, failure to justify president’s confidence
- 20.11.2015Azerbaijani president awards employees of justice agencies
- 19.11.2015Azerbaijan enters into force new rules on combating funding of terrorism
- 19.11.2015Azerbaijani president awards Eldar Nuriyev
- 18.11.2015Others need to draw lesson from president’s dismissal of some ministers – ruling party
- 17.11.2015Azerbaijan marks National Revival Day
- 15.11.2015Convene the first session of the V convocation of the Supreme Mejlis of Nakhchivan AR
- 13.11.2015General Prosecutor's Office released data on corruption in the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies
- 13.11.2015Deputy Minister of National Security Elchin Aliyev dismissed
- 13.11.2015PACE President welcomes release of Arif Yunus
- 13.11.2015Azerbaijan's economy diversified, dependence on oil reducing – top official
- 13.11.2015Azerbaijan to amend legislation on security and communications - EXCLUSIVE
- 12.11.2015Azerbaijan’s minister of communications and high technologies dismissed
- 12.11.2015As USSR heir, Russia must show interest in Karabakh conflict settlement: Parliamentary vice-speaker
- 12.11.2015Nagorno-Karabakh conflict – biggest obstacle for ensuring human rights and freedoms, says Azerbaijani presidential aide
- 12.11.2015Azerbaijan will further prevent manifestations of radicalism – parliament vice-speaker
- 12.11.2015Azerbaijan national security system not undermined by incidents, says parliament vice-speaker
- 12.11.2015Azerbaijan marks Day of Constitution
- 11.11.2015Three police martyred in Turkey's southeast
- 10.11.2015YAP to consider issue of members nominated for MPs in contravention of party’s decision
- 09.11.2015President Ilham Aliyev: Every country should rely on its own resources as world faces new threats and dangers
- 09.11.2015President Ilham Aliyev: There are lots of opportunities for Azerbaijani scientists to work in military industry area
- 09.11.2015Ali Abbasov: Some ministry officials in temporary detention - VİDEO
- 06.11.2015Arrested 8 organizers of unsanctioned protest in Sabunchu district
- 06.11.2015276 people granted Azerbaijani citizenship take oath of allegiance
- 05.11.2015President Ilham Aliyev: Security well-ensured in Azerbaijan
- 05.11.2015Azerbaijan does not need anyone’s help - president