Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijani government to continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery"
Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
Related news releases
- 25.05.2016Azerbaijani president named "The World’s Person of the Year 2015"
- 23.05.2016Human remains found off Turkmen coast do not belong to missing Azerbaijani oilman
- 21.05.2016Date, agenda announced of last meeting of Azerbaijani parliament’s spring session
- 20.05.2016Azerbaijani parliament adopts amnesty bill - UPDATED
- 20.05.2016Mehriban Aliyeva: Those covered by amnesty act should be shown humanism and mercy
- 19.05.2016CEC considers Ilgar Mammadov’s complaint
- 19.05.2016New head of Gazakh district executive authority named
- 19.05.2016New head of Yardimli district executive power appointed
- 19.05.2016For European banks, U.S. assurances on Iran come with asterisks
- 16.05.2016Azerbaijan still faces terrorist threats, says parliament vice-speaker
- 15.05.2016Turkish Defense Minister arrives in Azerbaijan
- 12.05.2016New head appointed to Administration of State Historical Architectural Reserve "Icherisheher"
- 11.05.2016President Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s non-oil sector to flourish in 2017-2018
- 10.05.2016Azerbaijani MES holds event marking national leader Heydar Aliyev’s 93rd birthday anniversary
- 10.05.2016Azerbaijani president pays respect to country’s national leader Heydar Aliyev
- 10.05.2016Azerbaijan marks 93rd birthday anniversary of National Leader Heydar Aliyev
- 07.05.2016Armenians see President Ilham Aliyev as main reason for their defeat - ANALYSIS
- 06.05.2016North Korean leader hails nuclear success in opening congress
- 06.05.2016Azerbaijani parliament starts next plenary meeting
- 06.05.2016Italy-Azerbaijan business forum to be held in June
- 05.05.2016US pollster: Over 96% of Azerbaijani population trust President Ilham Aliyev
- 05.05.2016CEC: Ilgar Mammadov loses right to be elected MP
- 04.05.2016Turkish strikes in Syria kill 13 Daesh terrorists
- 30.04.2016US Department of State calls Azerbaijan and Armenia to return to the process of peaceful settlement
- 30.04.2016Azerbaijani President: "2016 is the year of deep economic reforms"
- 29.04.2016Date and agenda of Azerbaijani parliament’s next meeting announced
- 29.04.2016Azerbaijani parliament condemns Armenian provocations
- 29.04.2016Azerbaijani president arrives in Aghsu district
- 29.04.2016Azerbaijan to approve ethics conduct rules for MPs
- 29.04.2016Foreign journalists visit Azerbaijani civilians injured in Armenian shelling
- 28.04.2016Armenian artillery fire destroys 30 houses in Azerbaijan's Aghdam
- 27.04.2016Azerbaijani president approves Open Government Initiative National Action Plan for 2016-2018
- 27.04.2016Azerbaijan replaces judges of a number of courts of first instance - LIST
- 26.04.2016All freedoms secured in Azerbaijan – President Aliyev
- 23.04.2016Efforts underway to extinguish fire on Russian tanker in Caspian, one person missing - UPDATED
- 22.04.2016US Dept of State corrects John Kirby’s comment on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict - UPDATED
- 20.04.2016Members appointed to Council of State Support to NGOs under President of Azerbaijan
- 20.04.2016Azerbaijan changing rules of detention of citizens by police
- 19.04.2016FIFA chief sees no problems in holding 2022 World Cup in Qatar in winter
- 19.04.2016Azerbaijani parliamentary speaker: April events disproved hopes for fragile ceasefire