Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
- 16/04/2015 Ali Hasanov: Azerbaijan is not inferior to any country for state of democracy
- 15/04/2015 Azerbaijan changes date of final exam session at universities due to first European Games
- 15/04/2015 Azerbaijan to make amendment to law on freedom of assembly
- 14/04/2015 Azerbaijani MPs criticize Pope Francis
- 14/04/2015 Ogtay Asadov: Those speaking out against European Games worse than Armenian
- 12/04/2015 President Ilham Aliyev: "Azerbaijan’s financial situation is good enough"
- 11/04/2015 Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Lankaran - UPDATED
- 11/04/2015 President Ilham Aliyev visits Astara district
- 11/04/2015 Azerbaijani President congratulated Orthodox Christian Community of Azerbaijan
- 11/04/2015 President: “There will not be the Armenian population in Armenia, created on historical Azerbaijani lands”
- 10/04/2015 No Armenian toponym can be found in early 20th century’s Russian maps – President Aliyev
- 10/04/2015 President Ilham Aliyev: If we had not paid so much attention to non-oil sector, stagnation would be awaiting us
- 10/04/2015 President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s dynamic development not affected by sharp drop in oil prices
- 10/04/2015 Siyavush Novruzov: Rallies of parties, calling themselves opposition, will continue till European Games, because they were ordered in this way
- 09/04/2015 Elman Rustamov appointed Central Bank chairman
- 09/04/2015 Europe witnesses Kiev’s violation of Minsk agreements – Lavrov
- 08/04/2015 New composition of the Commission for the Award of Haydar Aliyev defined
- 08/04/2015 Michael Link: I support Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 07/04/2015 Azerbaijani Chamber of Accounts names state agencies with financial irregularities
- 07/04/2015 Syria talks kick off in Moscow but little progress expected
- 05/04/2015 President Ilham Aliyev met with King of Saudi Arabia Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
- 05/04/2015 President Ilham Aliyev arrived in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for an official visit
- 04/04/2015 Persons illegally obtaining information containing state secret to be sentenced to up to 5-year imprisonment in Azerbaijan
- 03/04/2015 Ogtay Asadov: If we grant refugee status to Armenians in Nagorno-Karabakh, all people in Armenia leave for Azerbaijan
- 03/04/2015 Azerbaijani Parliament starts plenary session
- 31/03/2015 March 31 - Day of Genocide of Azerbaijanis
- 29/03/2015 Azerbaijani Parliament to hear 2014 report on fight against human trafficking on April 3
- 29/03/2015 Azerbaijan switches to daylight saving time tonight
- 20/03/2015 Azerbaijani President: "Some foreign circles are waging an open campaign against Azerbaijan"
- 19/03/2015 Azerbaijan has already ensured its energy security – President
- 19/03/2015 Azerbaijani President: Independence our biggest wealth, greatest value
- 19/03/2015 US State Department publicizes 2015 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijani President appoints Taleh Ziyadov as Director General of Baku International Sea Trade Port CJSC
- 18/03/2015 Firudin Nabiyev promoted to second-grade state migration service advisor
- 18/03/2015 Azerbaijani President signs order on pardon
- 17/03/2015 Azerbaijani Parliament approves 2014 government’s report
- 17/03/2015 PM Artur Rasizade reporting to parliament
- 13/03/2015 Azerbaijani President attended the opening of Garabagh Agrarian Industrial Par
- 13/03/2015 President Ilham Aliyev attended the opening of Mollaisalar-Valiushaghı-Mollaahmadli-Sarkarlar highway - PHOTO
- 13/03/2015 Azerbaijani President attended the opening of the Children`s Art School No. 1 in Barda - PHOTOSESSION