Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
- 26/07/2014 Five killed in mortar fire on Lugansk
- 26/07/2014 Armenians attack Tovuz region: 2 civilians injured - PHOTOSESSION
- 25/07/2014 President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Azerbaijani people on occasion of Ramadan
- 25/07/2014 Musavat member Faraj Karimli sentenced to pre-trial detention
- 25/07/2014 Protest held outside Israeli Embassy in Azerbaijan
- 24/07/2014 Committee on protection of Musavat member Faraj Karimli’s rights established
- 24/07/2014 President Ilham Aliyev reviews progress of construction at Baku Olympic Stadium
- 23/07/2014 Faraj Karimli engaged in advertising psychotropic substances on social networks - Orkhan Mansurzadeh
- 22/07/2014 President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Khizi District
- 22/07/2014 Seven killed in clashes between army and militants in Libya's Benghazi
- 22/07/2014 Ten killed in air strike north of Baghdad
- 19/07/2014 Israel pushes in Gaza, expanding ground operation
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 8 mln to ASAN Service
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijani Popular Front marks 25th anniversary
- 10/07/2014 Ilham Aliyev: “Nagorno Karabakh conflict can be settled only through the territorial integrity principle
- 10/07/2014 Reis Rasulzadeh expresses gratitude to president for his attention
- 10/07/2014 Mahammad Amin Rasulzadeh’s grandson to undergo surgery in Germany by order of President Ilham Aliyev
- 10/07/2014 Azerbaijani President chairs Cabinet of Ministers meeting
- 05/07/2014 Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 2.8 mln for road construction in Bilasuvar
- 04/07/2014 Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 4,9 million for road construction in Goygol region
- 30/06/2014 President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s practice in the fight against corruption can be a positive example for other countries as well
- 30/06/2014 Ramiz Mehdiyev: “Azerbaijan has gained a very good experience in the fight against corruption”
- 28/06/2014 President Ilham Aliyev: ‘Education is vital in combating radicalism, extremism, xenophobia’
- 28/06/2014 U.N. experts trace recent seized arms to Iran, violating embargo
- 28/06/2014 Launch of new Russian space rocket aborted
- 27/06/2014 EU leaders urge specific steps to de-escalate Ukrainian conflict by June 30
- 27/06/2014 Fiorello Provera: "Armenia must immediately return the occupied territories of Azerbaijan"
- 27/06/2014 Extraordinary session of Azerbaijani Parliament over
- 27/06/2014 Ali Hasanov: ‘The main expectation of the Azerbaijani state from the youth is a sense of statehood and patriotism’
- 27/06/2014 Ogtay Asadov: ‘The president has proved Azerbaijan’s honesty to Europe’
- 25/06/2014 President Ilham Aliyev awards civil servants
- 25/06/2014 President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary titles on servicemen and civilian employees of Armed Forces - LIST
- 23/06/2014 Azerbaijani President awards engineering industry workers - LIST
- 23/06/2014 Elsever Mursaliyev refuses NIDA Civic Movement and APFP
- 20/06/2014 Azerbaijan refuses establishing Jury Trial
- 18/06/2014 Iran vows to defend Iraq Shi'ite sites; insurgents battle for refinery
- 18/06/2014 Schools and kindergartens of Azerbaijan International Education Center, including "Araz Courses", stop operation
- 17/06/2014 Members of the Armenian delegation sounded threats on the security guarantees for energy projects in the region
- 17/06/2014 Azerbaijani President signs order on amendment to law “On acquisition of lands for states needs”
- 16/06/2014 NATO PA President visits Azerbaijan