Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
- 22/01/2015 Ali Hasanov: They should not teach Azerbaijan democracy
- 20/01/2015 Azerbaijani President pays tribute to 20 January tragedy martyrs
- 17/01/2015 U.N.'s Ban Ki-moon worried by El Salvador violence as murders soar
- 16/01/2015 Azerbaijan announces final results of municipal elections
- 15/01/2015 India troops kill 5 pro-independence fighters in Kashmir
- 15/01/2015 Kamran Aliyev: Investigation underway on criminal case against Elshad Abdullayev
- 15/01/2015 UN chief urges all sides in East Ukraine to respect cease-fire
- 15/01/2015 New round of peace talks on Ukraine to be held soon: Kiev
- 14/01/2015 President of Azerbaijan issues order on marking Bakhtiyar Vahabzade’s 90th jubilee
- 14/01/2015 Khoshbakht Yusifzade awarded Honorary Diploma of Azerbaijani President
- 12/01/2015 Azerbaijani President signed order declaring 2015 the "Year of Agriculture"
- 12/01/2015 Azerbaijan publicizes date and agenda of first parliamentary session in 2015
- 11/01/2015 Azerbaijani President: “If someone believes that can say something to Azerbaijan in the language of dictate or ultimatums, is mistaken”
- 10/01/2015 Azerbaijani President chairs meeting of Cabinet of Ministers
- 08/01/2015 Azerbaijan allocates AZN 2.5m to political parties
- 07/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev extends condolences to French counterpart François Hollande
- 07/01/2015 Azerbaijan allocates AZN 41.8 mln for 2015 parliamentary elections
- 07/01/2015 CEC terminates Asaf Hajiyev’s parliamentary mandate
- 07/01/2015 Ahmad Ahmadzade awarded Shohret order
- 05/01/2015 President Ilham Aliyev congratulates country's Orthodox Christian community
- 05/01/2015 Assets of Azerbaijan Armed Forces Assistance Fund rose by $12.5 mln in 2014
- 01/01/2015 Message of congratulation of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on the occasion of the Day of Solidarity of Azerbaijanis of the World and the New Year
- 30/12/2014 Azerbaijani Parliament’s autumn session ends
- 30/12/2014 Azerbaijani Parliament starts final session for 2014
- 29/12/2014 Azerbaijani President signs order on pardon
- 29/12/2014 Ogtay Asadov awarded ‘Sharaf’ order
- 27/12/2014 Ilham Aliyev: “Azerbaijan will restore territorial integrity”
- 26/12/2014 Date, agenda for Azerbaijani Parliament’s 2014 final session made public
- 25/12/2014 Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 19.5 million for "Irrigation and Water Management of Azerbaijan" JSC
- 25/12/2014 Shahin Sultanov: “I thank President Ilham Aliyev for my release”
- 24/12/2014 Azerbaijani President reviews final stage of construction of Heydar Mosque in Baku
- 24/12/2014 Azerbaijan publicizes initial results of municipal elections
- 24/12/2014 Ali Ahmadov: Azerbaijan’s achievements during Ilham Aliyev’s 10-year presidency are ‘phenomenon of the century’
- 24/12/2014 Defined the constituencies with the highest and the lowest voter turnout
- 24/12/2014 Chairman of CEC: Municipal elections in Azerbaijan can be considered valid
- 24/12/2014 Today is Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev’s birthday
- 23/12/2014 Ali Ahmadov: “The municipal elections held successfully, no violation recorded”
- 23/12/2014 Voter turnout in the municipal elections in Azerbaijan made up 38.93 percent
- 23/12/2014 Voting process on municipal elections ends in Azerbaijan
- 23/12/2014 Voter turnout hits 36.38 % in Azerbaijan’s municipal election as of 17:00