Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
- 25/11/2014 President Ilham Aliyev reviewes preparatory work for first European Games - PHOTOSESSION
- 24/11/2014 Musavat Party to hold rally on December 14
- 24/11/2014 Azerbaijani Parliament to approve 2015 state budget on November 28
- 21/11/2014 Kerry to leave nuke talks, Iran ponders next step
- 21/11/2014 President Ilham Aliyev receives Bulgarian Vice President
- 21/11/2014 Ilqar Mammadov admitted to medical station
- 19/11/2014 Azerbaijani President signs order on extra support to development of Garabagh horse breed in Azerbaijan
- 16/11/2014 Azerbaijani President: "Until 2018, main infrastructure and social issues to find solutions in our country"
- 15/11/2014 Novruz Mammadov: Azerbaijan has ensured its political and economic independence
- 15/11/2014 Azerbaijani President arrives in Shamkir District on a visit
- 14/11/2014 President Ilham Aliyev attended the opening of a new IDP settlement in Ganja - PHOTO
- 14/11/2014 Azerbaijan beforehand warned co-chairs of any Armenian provocations, Foreign Ministry says
- 13/11/2014 Ban meets Myanmar officials, says concerned about Rohingya minority
- 12/11/2014 UN Security Council to meet over Ukraine on November 12
- 12/11/2014 Azerbaijan marks Day of Constitution
- 09/11/2014 Azerbaijan marks National Flag Day
- 07/11/2014 President Ilham Aliyev awards SOCAR employees
- 06/11/2014 Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 3.6 mln for highway contruction in Lankaran
- 06/11/2014 Baku Mayor’s Office authorizes National Council’s rally
- 05/11/2014 Rainless weather expected in Azerbaijan tomorrow
- 29/10/2014 World community should jointly fight against terrorism, separatism – President
- 29/10/2014 Politicians giving populist promises cause problems for their people – Azerbaijani President
- 29/10/2014 President Ilham Aliyev: A large number of people live in tolerance in Azerbaijan
- 28/10/2014 Traffic to be restricted in Baku
- 28/10/2014 Siyavush Novruzov: US has not yet made statement on return of Azerbaijan’s occupied territories
- 28/10/2014 Azerbaijani President: Poverty, unemployment rate significantly reduced among all population groups, including youth
- 28/10/2014 Azerbaijani Parliament starts next meeting
- 25/10/2014 29 people killed in violence in Afghanistan's Farah province
- 25/10/2014 Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- 24/10/2014 President of Croatian Supreme Court: Azerbaijan has made great progress toward democracy
- 22/10/2014 Gunman killed, shots fired at 3 different locations - UPDATED
- 22/10/2014 Syrian air force destroys old war jets captured by IS
- 22/10/2014 Date and agenda of Azerbaijani Parliament’s next meeting made public
- 21/10/2014 Nomination of candidates for upcoming municipal elections in Azerbaijan to start tomorrow
- 21/10/2014 Azerbaijan to hold municipal elections on December 23
- 20/10/2014 Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 2m to speed up socio-economic development of Dashkasan District
- 20/10/2014 AB Standard sharply increases capital
- 18/10/2014 Released former NIDA members visit Heydar Aliyev’s grave - PHOTOSESSION
- 18/10/2014 President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Goranboy District
- 18/10/2014 Azerbaijan marks 23rd anniversary of independence