Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
- 28/05/2015 Azerbaijan celebrates the Republic Day
- 27/05/2015 Number of voters in Azerbaijan announced
- 27/05/2015 President Ilham Aliyev attends official reception on occasion of Republic Day
- 27/05/2015 Azerbaijan’s prestige on international arena is growing – Putin
- 27/05/2015 President Ilham Aliyev visits memorial in honor of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic - PHOTOSESSION
- 26/05/2015 National Council approves authorization by Baku mayor’s office to hold rally on May 30
- 25/05/2015 Baku mayor’s office authorizes National Council to hold rally on May 30
- 22/05/2015 More than $180 billion have been invested in the Azerbaijani economy over the past 11 years
- 22/05/2015 Ali Hasanov: Azerbaijani authorities regard civil society institutions as partners
- 22/05/2015 President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Boyukshor boulevard and park
- 20/05/2015 President Ilham Aliyev: Those businessmen have robbed state property and stolen state funds
- 20/05/2015 President Ilham Aliyev holds first meeting of State Commission for investigation of causes of Baku residential building fire - PHOTOSESSION
- 20/05/2015 President Ilham Aliyev arrives at scene of multi-storey building fire in Baku
- 19/05/2015 Azerbaijani President signs an order to establish State Commission for investigating causes of multi-storey building fire in Baku
- 19/05/2015 Ali Hasanov: Azerbaijani president instructs to investigate fire and punish culprits
- 18/05/2015 Last meeting of Azerbaijani Parliament’s spring session to be held on May 29
- 16/05/2015 New Azerbaijani Party’s Youth Union holds 4th conference
- 16/05/2015 Azerbaijani MPs to attend meeting of PACE subcommittee
- 16/05/2015 Ali Hasanov: Some US, European circles, int’l organizations under their influence seek to destabilize Azerbaijan
- 16/05/2015 Azerbaijani presidents appoints new head of State Flag Square Complex Department
- 15/05/2015 Baku mayor’s office authorizes National Council to hold rally on May 23
- 15/05/2015 Ali Hasanov: Party leaders asked to convey to president their proposals on pardoning several inmates
- 15/05/2015 Ali Hasanov: Government-opposition meeting’s agenda set based on parties’ proposals
- 15/05/2015 Azerbaijani Parliament discusses stir over arrest of several businessmen
- 15/05/2015 Azerbaijani president’s assistant comments on detention of a group of businessmen
- 15/05/2015 Azerbaijani Parliament’s next meeting starts
- 15/05/2015 Baku-2015 European Games main topic of discussion at government-opposition meeting
- 15/05/2015 Next government-opposition meeting starts in Baku
- 14/05/2015 55 members of Musavat Party’s Khatai district organization resign
- 14/05/2015 Gunmen storm guest house in upmarket area of Afghan capital
- 13/05/2015 Vice-speaker of parliament: One cannot speak to Azerbaijan with language of pressure
- 13/05/2015 EU expects Azerbaijan’s proposals of strategic cooperation – ambassador
- 13/05/2015 Gubad Ibadoglu’s office raided
- 13/05/2015 National Council refuses to hold rally on May 16
- 12/05/2015 Baku Mayor’s Office authorizes National Council’s rally scheduled for May 16
- 12/05/2015 Azerbaijani national security minister meets with Nikolai Patrushev
- 12/05/2015 Date of next government-opposition meeting announced
- 12/05/2015 Azerbaijani President: "To affect our policy is impossible"
- 12/05/2015 Azerbaijani President: “Heydar Aliyev’s strategic decisions determined the direction of the strategic development of our country”
- 11/05/2015 June 12 – opening day of first European Games proposed to declare non-working day in Azerbaijan