Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijani government to continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery"
Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
Related news releases
- 12.02.2016Police name Baku man who assaulted on Bank - UPDATED
- 11.02.2016Azerbaijani parliament to revise amendments to law “On currency regulation”
- 11.02.2016Minister Kemaleddin Heydarov meets with public representatives in Gabala
- 09.02.2016Armenian soldier flees from military unit
- 09.02.2016PACE president: ‘Frozen’ and ‘burning’ conflicts represent real threat to Europe’s stability
- 09.02.2016Interfaith dialogue, multiculturalism – only way to address global challenges
- 06.02.2016Fuad Alasgarov: All attempts to destabilize Azerbaijan to be thwarted decisively
- 06.02.2016Haiti protesters stone to death ex-fighter as political crisis deepens
- 05.02.2016Azerbaijani parliament announces agenda for next session
- 04.02.201625th anniversary of Azerbaijan’s independence to be marked at state level
- 03.02.2016Chief of State Security Service of Azerbaijan’s Nakhchivan promoted to major general
- 03.02.2016Azerbaijan establishes Board of Appeal under president
- 02.02.2016President Ilham Aliyev visits grave of academician Jalal Aliyev
- 02.02.2016Most of Azerbaijan’s losses from oil price drop to be compensated – top official
- 02.02.2016Azerbaijani top official meets public representatives in Guba
- 01.02.2016Azerbaijani MP calls on counterparts and ministers to leave other posts
- 01.02.2016Azerbaijani MP proposes to restore Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast
- 01.02.2016Azerbaijani parliament observes moment of silence to remember academician Jalal Aliyev
- 01.02.2016Head of Azerbaijani delegation to PACE dismisses reports of his dismissal as baseless
- 01.02.2016Academician Jalal Aliyev dies
- 31.01.2016Today is Mammad Amin Rasulzade’s 132nd birth anniversary
- 30.01.2016Azerbaijani president awards some employees of State Customs Committee
- 30.01.2016Azerbaijan faces double standards in PACE – parliament vice-speaker
- 30.01.2016Minsk Group did utmost to prevent PACE from adopting resolution on Nagorno-Karabakh
- 29.01.2016U.N. launches Syria peace talks despite opposition boycott
- 29.01.2016Azerbaijan denies asking foreign financial institutions for assistance
- 28.01.2016Ali Hasanov: President Ilham Aliyev will never allow Azerbaijani citizens and society to face serious cataclysms
- 28.01.2016MP: Azerbaijan takes systematic approach to countering corruption
- 28.01.2016Azerbaijani president's aide comments on recent protests
- 28.01.2016Azerbaijani official: Manat rate unlikely to drop further
- 28.01.2016Azerbaijan continued to develop even during 2008-2009 economic crisis – official
- 28.01.2016Azerbaijani official: Instability on global energy market politically motivated
- 27.01.2016Iran 'ready for investment': Rouhani in Paris
- 27.01.2016International court to investigate 2008 Georgia-Russia war
- 27.01.2016Elkhan Suleymanov: “We have witnessed great unfairness, injustice”
- 26.01.2016Azerbaijan to review legal status and activities of political parties
- 26.01.2016Azerbaijan to surely develop in spite of global economic recession – president
- 26.01.2016Azerbaijani president: Social responsibility should be taken into account, company should avoid job cuts
- 26.01.2016President Aliyev: Southern Gas Corridor for decades to provide economic benefits to Azerbaijan
- 26.01.2016Global economy fails to get out of crisis – Azerbaijani president