APA TV launched
APA reports that the objective of the television is to offer online news service, present interesting programs, new projects, reports, television investigations and etc. The television will present 10-minute news program every hour.
APA TV will also broadcast various programs on social, political topics.
The channel will present interesting programs such as “In the morning”, “Manshet”, “Society”, “Panorama”, “Our network”, “Ilgar Rasul and...”, “Person of war”.
The television is managed by Director General and Creative Board.
Director General of APA TV is Eldaniz Valiyev.
You can watch the TV on www.apa.tv.
Related news releases
- 23.11.2015Azerbaijani General Prosecutor’s Office warns heads of some websites - LIST
- 20.11.2015Over 1,000 media representatives killed in line of duty in past ten years
- 19.11.2015Iranian embassy spokesperson visits APA Holding
- 18.11.2015Adequate measures will be taken against media outlets and journalists who spread false information, says Azerbaijani presidential aide
- 17.11.2015Israeli ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding - PHOTOSESSION
- 16.11.2015APA celebrates 11th birthday
- 10.11.2015Forum of European and Asia Media kicks off in Moscow
- 05.11.2015Press Council chairman speaks about Rauf Mirgadirov’s trial
- 02.11.2015Azerbaijani president approves amendments to law on mass media
- 27.10.2015Azerbaijan changes administrative regulations for receipt of requests and documents for foreign journalist accreditation
- 15.10.2015NTRC to take decision regarding TV hosts
- 05.10.2015Mirshahin Aghayev: We will file lawsuit against NTRC for its decision
- 05.10.2015ANS TV channel fined AZN 54,000
- 02.10.2015Ali Hasanov: President Ilham Aliyev takes all steps for formation of free and pluralistic society
- 02.10.2015NTRC chairman: Limit of compromise for TV channel already expired
- 25.09.201513 Turkish pilgrims still missing after Mecca stampede - UPDATED
- 24.09.2015Azerbaijan’s well-known announcer Davud Ahmadov died - VİDEO
- 23.09.2015AzTV deputy chairman dismissed
- 22.09.2015PACE pre-election mission meets with heads of several Azerbaijani media agencies
- 08.09.2015New TV channel and radio created in Azerbaijan
- 19.08.2015Defense Ministry to accredit reporters to be sent to areas along front line based on MNS’s reference
- 19.08.2015Ali Hasanov: Azerbaijan ready to share all experience to create International Turkic News Channel
- 10.08.2015Aflatun Amashov: Those who are guilty of Rasim Aliyev’s murder will be punished
- 09.08.2015Ministry of Internal Affairs and General Prosecutor's Office issue joint statement on death of Rasim Aliyev
- 09.08.2015Ali Hasanov: The issues related to Rasim Aliyev’s death were taken under special supervision and are being investigated seriously
- 09.08.2015Journalist, who was beaten and hospitalized yesterday, dies
- 06.08.2015NTRC: List not fully ready of programmes for which dossiers to be prepared
- 05.08.2015Azerbaijan’s cable network operators renew packages
- 28.07.2015Azerbaijani media company conducts filming of 13th European Youth Olympic Festival in Tbilisi - PHOTOSESSION
- 25.07.2015Press Council chairman addresses reporters over front line developments
- 22.07.2015Solemn ceremony held to mark the 140th anniversary of National Press of Azerbaijan - PHOTOSESSION
- 22.07.2015APA becomes one of winners of competition for most extensive coverage of First European Games
- 22.07.2015Ali Hasanov: Several decisions were taken at the meeting of President Ilham Aliyev with the members of Press Council
- 22.07.2015140 years pass since establishment of Azerbaijani national press
- 21.07.2015AZN 5M allocated to continue construction of residential building for journalists
- 21.07.2015President Ilham Aliyev receives board members of Press Council - UPDATED
- 20.07.2015A group of journalists awarded with Azerbaijani president’s honorary diplomas
- 20.07.2015Two journalists to receive individual scholarship of President of Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2015Azerbaijani President issues an order on awarding media representatives
- 20.07.2015President Ilham Aliyev issues an order on awarding media representatives with honorary titles