APA reports that the objective of the television is to offer online news service, present interesting programs, new projects, reports, television investigations and etc. The television will present 10-minute news program every hour.
APA TV will also broadcast various programs on social, political topics.
The channel will present interesting programs such as “In the morning”, “Manshet”, “Society”, “Panorama”, “Our network”, “Ilgar Rasul and...”, “Person of war”.
The television is managed by Director General and Creative Board.
Director General of APA TV is Eldaniz Valiyev.
You can watch the TV on www.apa.tv.
- 28/11/2013 Dunja Mijatović presents her regular report
- 24/11/2013 "Friend of Journalists" award presented to Azerbaijan's President
- 16/11/2013 APA celebrates 9th birthday - VİDEO
- 14/11/2013 Sona Valiyeva appointed as member of National Television and Radio Council
- 13/11/2013 “Ganun” Publishing House appeals to court regarding tax inspections
- 11/11/2013 Sector chief at Presidential Administration: “All conditions have been created for freedom of speech and press in Azerbaijan”
- 02/11/2013 Tax inspections launched in “Qanun” publishing house
- 25/10/2013 Azerbaijan not to adopt law “On Defamation” this year
- 23/10/2013 Public Affairs Officer and Information Officer of U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan visit APA Holding - PHOTOSESSION
- 19/10/2013 Funds for Azerbaijan Television and Radio Broadcasting Company to be increased
- 14/10/2013 Venice Commission’s opinion on Azerbaijani draft law on defamation
- 11/10/2013 Coverage of Azerbaijani presidential elections, immediate release of information were APA Holding's priorities - STATISTICS
- 11/10/2013 World Media Summit to set up WMS Global Prizes for Journalism
- 04/10/2013 Azerbaijan’s draft law on Protection from Defamation to be discussed at Venice Commission session
- 02/10/2013 Aflatun Amashov: “We are mostly concerned about a smear campaign conducted by journalists against some candidates on the eve of elections”
- 27/09/2013 Azerbaijani President again named “Journalists’ friend”
- 21/09/2013 Azerbaijan Press Council to hold monitoring regarding journalists in September 22 rally
- 18/09/2013 U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan: “I don’t pay the whole of attention for those written about us by the media”
- 18/09/2013 Chairman of Azerbaijan Press Council: “The draft law on Defamation will be adopted by the end of the year”
- 18/09/2013 Baku hosts seminar “Media ethics in electoral process”
- 18/09/2013 Richard Morningstar: "Many media outlets in Azerbaijan are disseminating unreliable, false information and speculations”
- 30/08/2013 Azerbaijani Parliament to discuss draft law “On defamation” during autumn session
- 06/08/2013 Dunja Mijatović comments on a group of journalists’ arrest regarding Ergenekon coup case
- 26/07/2013 APA Holding and GRBS Group of Companies sign cooperation agreement - PHOTOSESSION
- 22/07/2013 Azerbaijani President issues order on allocation of AZN 5 mln for construction of new building for journalists
- 22/07/2013 Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev: "Support for journalists will be continued"
- 22/07/2013 Azerbaijani President lays foundation of new residential building for journalists
- 11/07/2013 Aflatun Amashov reelected as chairman of Azerbaijani Press Council
- 11/07/2013 President Ilham Aliyev: "Creation of conditions for free mass media is one of the main directions of the state policy "
- 11/07/2013 6th Congress of Azerbaijani Journalists kicks off - PHOTO
- 06/07/2013 VI Congress of Azeri Journalists to take place on July 11
- 19/06/2013 Names of the winners of international competition "The Bobs - Best of Online Activism" announced
- 18/06/2013 Sixth Deutsche Welle Global Media Forum kicks off in Germany - PHOTO
- 14/06/2013 President of APA Holding Vusala Mahirgizi: “Press doesn’t highlight women’s problems properly”
- 13/06/2013 "Android" versions of “APA Holding” websites developed
- 12/06/2013 Former Director-General of UNESCO Federico Mayor Zaragoza to visit Baku
- 11/06/2013 Israeli Ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding - PHOTO
- 06/06/2013 OSCE media freedom representative expresses concern about police treatment of media at protests in Germany
- 06/06/2013 Azerbaijan allocates AZN 400 000 to each TV channel for shooting series
- 03/06/2013 Vugar Safarli reappointed as executive director of State Fund for Support of Mass Media Development under Azerbaijani President