APA TV launched
APA reports that the objective of the television is to offer online news service, present interesting programs, new projects, reports, television investigations and etc. The television will present 10-minute news program every hour.
APA TV will also broadcast various programs on social, political topics.
The channel will present interesting programs such as “In the morning”, “Manshet”, “Society”, “Panorama”, “Our network”, “Ilgar Rasul and...”, “Person of war”.
The television is managed by Director General and Creative Board.
Director General of APA TV is Eldaniz Valiyev.
You can watch the TV on www.apa.tv.
Related news releases
- 29.01.2016Financial aid may be allocated to internet media in Azerbaijan
- 23.01.2016NTRC Chairman: Laws are mostly violated by ANS TV channel
- 23.01.2016NTRC temporarily suspends execution of decision on ‘Hesabat’ program aired on ANS TV
- 22.01.2016Mirshahin Aghayev: NTRC is clearly demonstrating a bias against ANS
- 22.01.2016NTRC suspends ‘Hesabat’ program aired on ANS TV
- 18.01.2016State Fund for Support of Mass Media Development in need of extra funding
- 29.12.2015NTRC dismisses allegations of ANS TV channel
- 25.12.2015Azerbaijan to take drastic measures against illegal media sponsors
- 25.12.2015New apartments to be granted to journalists in 2016 – Azerbaijani president’s aide
- 25.12.2015Media outlets in Azerbaijan should not abuse favorable conditions, says presidential aide
- 24.12.2015Journalists need to know what to do if their requests remain unanswered – Press Council
- 23.12.2015ANS broadcasting and media company fined AZN 161,000
- 16.12.2015One of leading Azerbaijani newspaper announces its closure
- 15.12.2015Emin Agalarov to open TV channel
- 04.12.2015Without serious PR strategy, brand advertising campaign yield adverse effect, says APA Holding head
- 23.11.2015Azerbaijani General Prosecutor’s Office warns heads of some websites - LIST
- 20.11.2015Over 1,000 media representatives killed in line of duty in past ten years
- 19.11.2015Iranian embassy spokesperson visits APA Holding
- 18.11.2015Adequate measures will be taken against media outlets and journalists who spread false information, says Azerbaijani presidential aide
- 17.11.2015Israeli ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding - PHOTOSESSION
- 16.11.2015APA celebrates 11th birthday
- 10.11.2015Forum of European and Asia Media kicks off in Moscow
- 05.11.2015Press Council chairman speaks about Rauf Mirgadirov’s trial
- 02.11.2015Azerbaijani president approves amendments to law on mass media
- 27.10.2015Azerbaijan changes administrative regulations for receipt of requests and documents for foreign journalist accreditation
- 15.10.2015NTRC to take decision regarding TV hosts
- 05.10.2015Mirshahin Aghayev: We will file lawsuit against NTRC for its decision
- 05.10.2015ANS TV channel fined AZN 54,000
- 02.10.2015Ali Hasanov: President Ilham Aliyev takes all steps for formation of free and pluralistic society
- 02.10.2015NTRC chairman: Limit of compromise for TV channel already expired
- 25.09.201513 Turkish pilgrims still missing after Mecca stampede - UPDATED
- 24.09.2015Azerbaijan’s well-known announcer Davud Ahmadov died - VİDEO
- 23.09.2015AzTV deputy chairman dismissed
- 22.09.2015PACE pre-election mission meets with heads of several Azerbaijani media agencies
- 08.09.2015New TV channel and radio created in Azerbaijan
- 19.08.2015Defense Ministry to accredit reporters to be sent to areas along front line based on MNS’s reference
- 19.08.2015Ali Hasanov: Azerbaijan ready to share all experience to create International Turkic News Channel
- 10.08.2015Aflatun Amashov: Those who are guilty of Rasim Aliyev’s murder will be punished
- 09.08.2015Ministry of Internal Affairs and General Prosecutor's Office issue joint statement on death of Rasim Aliyev
- 09.08.2015Ali Hasanov: The issues related to Rasim Aliyev’s death were taken under special supervision and are being investigated seriously