APA TV launched
APA reports that the objective of the television is to offer online news service, present interesting programs, new projects, reports, television investigations and etc. The television will present 10-minute news program every hour.
APA TV will also broadcast various programs on social, political topics.
The channel will present interesting programs such as “In the morning”, “Manshet”, “Society”, “Panorama”, “Our network”, “Ilgar Rasul and...”, “Person of war”.
The television is managed by Director General and Creative Board.
Director General of APA TV is Eldaniz Valiyev.
You can watch the TV on www.apa.tv.
Related news releases
- 03.05.2016President of Azerbaijani TV channel dies
- 29.04.2016APA launches Armenian-language news service
- 27.04.2016Azerbaijani president’s aide: Some media outlets approach to Karabakh conflict as clash of civilizations
- 13.04.2016Do not let journalist ask what you want to say by calling again - OPINION
- 12.04.2016Azerbaijan may ban local media from releasing some kinds of information
- 09.04.2016APA TV subjected to provocation
- 06.04.2016PACE co-rapporteur meets media representatives in Azerbaijan
- 06.04.2016Azerbaijan organizes foreign journalists’ trip to contact line
- 05.04.2016Another Azerbaijani civilian wounded by Armenian-fired shell
- 04.04.2016Azerbaijani Press Council: Russian media mainly cites Armenian sources
- 18.03.2016Azerbaijan Press Council head meets with head of CoE Baku Office
- 16.03.2016Vesti.az information agency marks 7th birthday
- 01.03.2016Azerbaijan State News Agency marks 96th anniversary
- 26.02.2016State Committee approval required for establishing religious press publications in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2016Turkish TV channels TRT 1, TRT Haber and TRT Avaz to conduct live broadcasts on Khojaly genocide anniversary
- 17.02.2016How many companies can really value the role of PR manager in it? - OPINION
- 16.02.2016Information officer of US embassy in Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 29.01.2016Financial aid may be allocated to internet media in Azerbaijan
- 23.01.2016NTRC Chairman: Laws are mostly violated by ANS TV channel
- 23.01.2016NTRC temporarily suspends execution of decision on ‘Hesabat’ program aired on ANS TV
- 22.01.2016Mirshahin Aghayev: NTRC is clearly demonstrating a bias against ANS
- 22.01.2016NTRC suspends ‘Hesabat’ program aired on ANS TV
- 18.01.2016State Fund for Support of Mass Media Development in need of extra funding
- 29.12.2015NTRC dismisses allegations of ANS TV channel
- 25.12.2015Azerbaijan to take drastic measures against illegal media sponsors
- 25.12.2015New apartments to be granted to journalists in 2016 – Azerbaijani president’s aide
- 25.12.2015Media outlets in Azerbaijan should not abuse favorable conditions, says presidential aide
- 24.12.2015Journalists need to know what to do if their requests remain unanswered – Press Council
- 23.12.2015ANS broadcasting and media company fined AZN 161,000
- 16.12.2015One of leading Azerbaijani newspaper announces its closure
- 15.12.2015Emin Agalarov to open TV channel
- 04.12.2015Without serious PR strategy, brand advertising campaign yield adverse effect, says APA Holding head
- 23.11.2015Azerbaijani General Prosecutor’s Office warns heads of some websites - LIST
- 20.11.2015Over 1,000 media representatives killed in line of duty in past ten years
- 19.11.2015Iranian embassy spokesperson visits APA Holding
- 18.11.2015Adequate measures will be taken against media outlets and journalists who spread false information, says Azerbaijani presidential aide
- 17.11.2015Israeli ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding - PHOTOSESSION
- 16.11.2015APA celebrates 11th birthday
- 10.11.2015Forum of European and Asia Media kicks off in Moscow
- 05.11.2015Press Council chairman speaks about Rauf Mirgadirov’s trial