APA reports that the objective of the television is to offer online news service, present interesting programs, new projects, reports, television investigations and etc. The television will present 10-minute news program every hour.
APA TV will also broadcast various programs on social, political topics.
The channel will present interesting programs such as “In the morning”, “Manshet”, “Society”, “Panorama”, “Our network”, “Ilgar Rasul and...”, “Person of war”.
The television is managed by Director General and Creative Board.
Director General of APA TV is Eldaniz Valiyev.
You can watch the TV on www.apa.tv.
- 22/04/2014 Azerbaijan to take part in 12th Eurasian Media Forum
- 11/04/2014 TV channel closed in Azerbaijan
- 09/04/2014 Director and two employees of APA Holding’s ICT Department win contest held by Hackathon Azerbaijan - PHOTOSESSION
- 16/03/2014 Vesti.az” information agency marks 5th birthday
- 14/03/2014 Winner of competition launched for opening new TV channel in Azerbaijan named
- 07/03/2014 Conference "Freedom of religion, missionary work and media" held in Baku
- 21/02/2014 Submission of documents for new TV channel competition ends in Azerbaijan
- 19/02/2014 Khadija Ismayil gives testimony at Prosecutor's Office
- 18/02/2014 Known who will preside over Parviz Hashimli’s trial
- 14/02/2014 TV channel’s broadcasting suspended in Azerbaijan
- 12/02/2014 Aflatun Amashov: “I won’t be surprised if Azerbaijan ranks the last in the list of Reporters Without Borders”
- 10/02/2014 National Television and Radio Council warns Space and Public TV
- 07/02/2014 OSCE Representative of Media Freedom comments on deportation of Azerbaijani journalist from Turkey
- 29/01/2014 Ali Hasanov: “We want to form the most civilized system for printed media distribution in Baku”
- 28/01/2014 NTRC warns two TV channels, ANS fined AZN 1000
- 27/01/2014 UK Ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA-Holding - PHOTOSESSION
- 22/01/2014 Document submission for competition launched on opening of new TV channel in Azerbaijan starts
- 15/01/2014 Street trading of newspapers and magazines prohibited in Baku
- 14/01/2014 Azerbaijan launches new competition to open a new TV channel
- 19/12/2013 Revealed when Azerbaijan will switch to digital broadcasting
- 11/12/2013 Extension of license term of Azerbaijani TV channel postponed
- 09/12/2013 Vladimir Putin signs order on abolishment of RIA Novosti information agency
- 28/11/2013 Dunja Mijatović presents her regular report
- 24/11/2013 "Friend of Journalists" award presented to Azerbaijan's President
- 16/11/2013 APA celebrates 9th birthday - VİDEO
- 14/11/2013 Sona Valiyeva appointed as member of National Television and Radio Council
- 13/11/2013 “Ganun” Publishing House appeals to court regarding tax inspections
- 11/11/2013 Sector chief at Presidential Administration: “All conditions have been created for freedom of speech and press in Azerbaijan”
- 02/11/2013 Tax inspections launched in “Qanun” publishing house
- 25/10/2013 Azerbaijan not to adopt law “On Defamation” this year
- 23/10/2013 Public Affairs Officer and Information Officer of U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan visit APA Holding - PHOTOSESSION
- 19/10/2013 Funds for Azerbaijan Television and Radio Broadcasting Company to be increased
- 14/10/2013 Venice Commission’s opinion on Azerbaijani draft law on defamation
- 11/10/2013 Coverage of Azerbaijani presidential elections, immediate release of information were APA Holding's priorities - STATISTICS
- 11/10/2013 World Media Summit to set up WMS Global Prizes for Journalism
- 04/10/2013 Azerbaijan’s draft law on Protection from Defamation to be discussed at Venice Commission session
- 02/10/2013 Aflatun Amashov: “We are mostly concerned about a smear campaign conducted by journalists against some candidates on the eve of elections”
- 27/09/2013 Azerbaijani President again named “Journalists’ friend”
- 21/09/2013 Azerbaijan Press Council to hold monitoring regarding journalists in September 22 rally
- 18/09/2013 U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan: “I don’t pay the whole of attention for those written about us by the media”