Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 30/07/2015 Federal Reserve holds interest rates
- 24/07/2015 TuranBank ends first half of 2015 with loss
- 24/07/2015 Azerbaijan reduces car import from Georgia 5.4 times year-on-year
- 24/07/2015 AFB Bank ends H1 with AZN 2.5 mln profit
- 24/07/2015 Fitch withdraws Bank Technique's ratings without affirmation
- 24/07/2015 US dollar drops, euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 23/07/2015 IBA Supervisory Board’s new composition announced
- 23/07/2015 Azerbaijan Industry Bank sees decline in incomes
- 23/07/2015 Azerbaijan sees 17.5% rise in premiums, 8.8 times rise in payments in life insurance market
- 23/07/2015 Azerbaijan increases premiums 13%, decreases payments 1% in non-life insurance
- 23/07/2015 Over 60% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 23/07/2015 ZaminBank gets 3% rise in assets
- 23/07/2015 Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 22/07/2015 New composition of IBA Supervisory and Management Board approved
- 22/07/2015 CDB gets AZN 3.4 mln profit in first half of 2015
- 22/07/2015 Ministry: “Social benefits and pensions for July will be paid by Kapital Bank”
- 22/07/2015 US dollar drops, euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 21/07/2015 Bank Silk Way gets AZN 2 mln profit in first half of year
- 21/07/2015 Two more specialists appointed to Ateshgah Life Insurance’s Management Board
- 21/07/2015 Ministry of Finance: H1 state budget was executed with deficit of AZN 770.7 mln
- 21/07/2015 GunayBank gets 2.4 times rise in assets
- 21/07/2015 Two new members appointed to Kredagro Supervisory Board
- 21/07/2015 US dollar rises, euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 16/07/2015 MCB Leasing attracts loan from abroad
- 16/07/2015 Salary rises 4% in Azerbaijan
- 16/07/2015 Azerbaijan’s foreign trade operations reach $11 bln
- 16/07/2015 Azerbaijan sees 4.4% rise in budget transfers through customs authorities
- 16/07/2015 Azerbaijan halves car import
- 16/07/2015 AccessBank sees sharp rise in assets
- 16/07/2015 Deposits in Azerbaijan Credit Bank will be returned to owners in accordance with legal requirements - Central Bank
- 16/07/2015 US dollar rises, euro drops in Azerbaijan
- 16/07/2015 AccessBank’s assets reach AZN 1.2 bln
- 15/07/2015 Elman Rustamov: "After the devaluation of the exchange rate of manat has almost reached its point of stability"
- 15/07/2015 Chamber of Accounts appeals to prosecutor general’s office against Arif Mammadov
- 15/07/2015 International Bank of Azerbaijan’s troubled assets to be managed by Agrarcredit
- 15/07/2015 Azerbaijan sees 13% growth in commodity market
- 15/07/2015 Rabitabank redcuses investments in securities
- 15/07/2015 Rabitabank sees profit in first half of 2015
- 15/07/2015 Number and average monthly salary of workers in Azerbaijan’s economy announced
- 15/07/2015 Azerbaijan sees 5% rise in personal income