Amendments planned in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund
Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
Related news releases
- 26.11.2015USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 25.11.2015Azerbaijan triples upper limit of internal public debt
- 25.11.2015USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan, Russia to discuss problems in customs checkpoints
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for authorized capital
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for profit
- 24.11.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital
- 24.11.2015US dollar falls in Azerbaijan
- 23.11.2015Bank VTB Azerbaijan starts government mortgage lending
- 23.11.2015Unicapital increases authorized capital
- 23.11.2015Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for assets
- 23.11.2015AGBank attracts subordinated loan
- 23.11.2015Loans given to legal entities and individuals in Nakhchivan increase 40%
- 23.11.2015CDB opens branch in one of Azerbaijan northern regions
- 23.11.2015Insurance premiums rise 2% in Nakhchivan
- 23.11.2015US dollar rises in Azerbaijan
- 20.11.2015Bank Respublika ends third quarter with AZN 2.3 mln-loss
- 20.11.2015SOCAR Trading seals first revolving credit facility
- 20.11.2015US dollar remains unchanged in Azerbaijan
- 19.11.2015Arguments for and against probability of next devaluation - ANALYSIS
- 19.11.2015Azerbaijan sees 16% rise in life insurance market
- 19.11.2015Chingiz Asadullayev increases equity in AGBank
- 19.11.2015SOFAZ gold reserves to be stored at its own building
- 19.11.201562% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 19.11.2015Azerbaijan sees 6.5% rise in insurance market
- 19.11.2015USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 18.11.2015Bank Standard gets 4.5% rise in assets
- 18.11.2015Azerbaijan’s foreign trade operations exceed $17 bln
- 18.11.2015Azerbaijan halves car import
- 18.11.2015Bank Respublika’s troubled loans make 11% of loan portfolio
- 18.11.2015Director of Azerbaijani construction company replaced
- 18.11.2015Azerbaijan sees rise in budgetary transfers through customs authorities
- 18.11.2015German oil & gas company shuts down branch in Azerbaijan
- 18.11.2015USD rises, Euro drops in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2015Average monthly salary reaches AZN 461 in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2015Average exchange rate of manat for October announced
- 17.11.2015Over AZN 13 bln invested in fixed capital during nine months
- 17.11.2015Central Bank says inter-bank settlements not affected by internet problem
- 17.11.2015Azerbaijan sees 3.3% rise in GDP
- 17.11.2015State budget executed with deficit in nine months