Amendments planned in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund
Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
Related news releases
- 06.02.2016Board of Appeal at Economy Ministry established
- 06.02.2016Entrepreneurs to be given certificate of origin in one day
- 06.02.2016President’s aide: Manat activity to soon be restored in Azerbaijan
- 06.02.2016Samir Sharifov: We should economize on every copeck
- 06.02.2016Moody's changes Azerbaijan’s rating
- 05.02.2016Over 80% of bank deposits in foreign currency in Azerbaijan
- 05.02.2016USD rate for Feb. 8 announced
- 05.02.2016IBAR restructuration sharply increased MBCOs’ assets - ANALYSIS
- 05.02.2016Azerbaijan sees decline in money supply
- 05.02.2016Central Bank announces volume of troubled loans
- 05.02.2016Ministry of Taxes makes staff change - UPDATED
- 05.02.2016Seven Azerbaijani banks buy over $18M from central bank
- 05.02.2016Finance Ministry reveals misappropriation of funds in several state enterprises
- 05.02.2016Finance Ministry tightens financial control on two ministries
- 05.02.2016Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 05.02.2016Reasons for decline in USD rate in world market announced
- 05.02.2016DIF: Insurance accident occurred in Bank Technique
- 05.02.2016Fitch estimated consolidation of “AGBank” and “DemirBank”
- 05.02.2016IMF: "Azerbaijan is taking right steps to overcome the crisis"
- 05.02.2016Bank of Azerbaijan: “Bankruptcy of bank does not give grounds to debtor evade payment”
- 04.02.2016USD continues going down
- 04.02.2016Azerbaijan sees 17% rise in provision of crediting
- 04.02.2016Elman Rustamov: Several banks given a month to consolidate
- 04.02.2016PASHA Bank Georgia announces revenues in 2015
- 04.02.2016Personal savings increase about 32% in Azerbaijan
- 04.02.2016Azerbaijan-based banks see about 40% increase in assets
- 04.02.2016Azer-Turk Bank sharply increased assets last year
- 04.02.2016Azerbaijan to set new accounting rules on entities’ moneys in their deposit boxes and banks
- 04.02.2016Euro sharply rises in Azerbaijan
- 03.02.2016AccessBank ends 2015 with AZN 1.7M-profit
- 03.02.2016CDB ends 2015 with AZN 8.4M-profit
- 03.02.2016IMF staff team makes statement on results of visit to Azerbaijan
- 03.02.2016Bank Technique withdrawn from ADIF membership
- 03.02.2016USD continues going down
- 03.02.2016Azerbaijan liquidates three financial state structures
- 03.02.2016Financial Market Supervision Body created in Azerbaijan
- 03.02.2016Depositors of Bank of Azerbaijan, Ganjabank and United Credit Bank to get back totally AZN 28.8M
- 03.02.2016Three Azerbaijani banks buy $31M from central bank
- 03.02.2016Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s depositors may be completed within ten days
- 03.02.2016Ganjabank’s depositors to get their money back starting Feb. 4