Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 04/05/2015 Japan to host 50th Annual Meeting of ADB Board of Governors
- 04/05/2015 Nakao: ADB will deepen cooperation with AIIB
- 04/05/2015 ADB President: Per head income in Azerbaijan quadrupled, poverty reduced during past 15 years
- 04/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 04/05/2015 New project of well-known businessman Anar Alizade launched - PHOTOSESSION
- 02/05/2015 Minister: “Though the oil went down two times, Azerbaijan’s economy grew over 5%”
- 02/05/2015 Baku hosting 48th Annual Meeting of ADB Board of Governors
- 01/05/2015 Up to 12,000 contracts on three compulsory insurance types signed last month
- 01/05/2015 SOFAZ: Contract on investing in CNY will be signed in June
- 01/05/2015 Shahmar Movsumov: “Devaluation allowed SOFAZ to save $3 bln”
- 01/05/2015 Up to AZN 3 mln paid for compulsory insurance of civil liability of vehicle owners
- 01/05/2015 Up to 110,000 vehicles involved in compulsory insurance last month
- 01/05/2015 AzerEnergy gets profit last year
- 01/05/2015 Euro continues to rise in Azerbaijan
- 30/04/2015 EIB allocates €30 mln for reconstruction works in East-West Highway
- 30/04/2015 ADB President visits Azerbaijan
- 30/04/2015 Malaysian Finance Minister to visit Baku
- 30/04/2015 Mega Sigorta increases authorized capital
- 30/04/2015 IBA attracts $60 mln loan
- 30/04/2015 USD continues to fall in Azerbaijan
- 29/04/2015 IBA attracts $200 mln-syndicated loan
- 29/04/2015 ADB allocates $20 mln to Demirbank
- 29/04/2015 USD continues to fall in Azerbaijan
- 28/04/2015 Bank of Baku gets profit in first quarter
- 28/04/2015 AtaBank gets rise in Q1 assets
- 28/04/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 27/04/2015 Gunay Bank gets rise in Q1 assets
- 27/04/2015 Azerbaijan Industry Bank faces AZN 2 mln loss in first quarter
- 27/04/2015 USD continues to fall in Azerbaijan
- 24/04/2015 Bank Silk Way gets rise in Q1 assets
- 24/04/2015 Turanbank faces loss in first quarter
- 24/04/2015 Alim Guliyev: “No serious devaluation is expected in manat if oil price stabilizes”
- 24/04/2015 Central Bank: No instruction was given to banks not to give loans in manat
- 24/04/2015 Finance Ministry cancels unlimited licenses of over 80 insurance agents
- 24/04/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 23/04/2015 Unibank gets profit in first quarter
- 23/04/2015 AFB Bank gets 25% rise in assets
- 23/04/2015 Ministry of Taxes: Baku FC avoids tax
- 23/04/2015 Government mortgage lending declines in Azerbaijan - ANALYSİS
- 23/04/2015 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) gets sharp rise in Q1 assets