Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 18/08/2014 Amrahbank suspends sale of "FAN CARD" for Galatasaray fans
- 15/08/2014 26 million standard cubic metres of Shah Deniz gas exported daily from Sangachal terminal
- 13/08/2014 Amrahbank introduces new project for football fans
- 04/08/2014 Half of personal savings insured
- 04/08/2014 One more insurer increases authorized capital
- 04/08/2014 IBAR among 1,000 banks of world
- 04/08/2014 CB currency stocks rise 7%
- 01/08/2014 EBRD extends US$ 42 million syndicated loan to Demirbank
- 01/08/2014 Amrahbank congratulates winners of Generous credit campaign
- 01/08/2014 SOFAR: US and EU financial sanctions will not seriously influence Bank VTB’s activity
- 31/07/2014 H1 GS market reaches AZN 4 bln in Azerbaijan
- 31/07/2014 Kovser Bank intends to increase authorized capital to AZN 48 mln
- 31/07/2014 AMF H1 bonds trading rises 2.1 times to AZN 349.5 mln
- 30/07/2014 T-Bills placement results
- 30/07/2014 CB reduces accounting rate again
- 30/07/2014 Zaminbank gets 33% rise in profit
- 30/07/2014 Bank Technique gets decline in number of branches
- 30/07/2014 Smart Start internship program of Bakcell creates opportunities for students and graduates
- 30/07/2014 Results of 38th draw of bearer bonds of “Muganbank” OJSC known
- 30/07/2014 Bank VTB comments on US financial sanction
- 25/07/2014 Amrahbank holds new campaign on money transfer
- 24/07/2014 Ekolizing prepares for AZN 1 mln-bond issue
- 24/07/2014 AccessBank attracts $15 mln
- 24/07/2014 CB notes placement results
- 24/07/2014 Kapital Bank marks 140th anniversary
- 24/07/2014 “Muganbank” OJSC publishes financial figures as of July 1, 2013
- 23/07/2014 Union Lizing prepares for AZN 5 mln-bond issue
- 23/07/2014 AccessBank sees 41% growth in loan portfolio
- 23/07/2014 Exspressbank gets rise in profit
- 23/07/2014 South Gas Corridor prepares for $1.2 bln- bond issue
- 23/07/2014 Depositor won 25000 AZN by Kapital Bank
- 23/07/2014 US and European stocks end higher
- 22/07/2014 Bank BTB gets rise in total capital
- 21/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 8% decline in government mortgage lending
- 21/07/2014 Azerbaijan fulfills H1 income forecast of state budget by 101.6%, expenditure – by 94.7%
- 21/07/2014 Bank Standard gets 23% rise in assets
- 21/07/2014 SOFAZ transfers 4 883.8 mln manats in January-June 2014
- 21/07/2014 YapiKredi Bank Azerbaijan sees 35% income growth
- 19/07/2014 Drug smuggling from Iran to Azerbaijan prevented
- 18/07/2014 Gunay Bank faces loss in second quarter