Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 30/10/2014 Bank Nikoil increases assets 38%
- 30/10/2014 MuganBank attracts $5 mln loan from abroad
- 30/10/2014 WB changes Dong Business report methodology
- 30/10/2014 Turanbank gets rise in assets
- 30/10/2014 Ambassador: “Azerbaijan and Turkey intend to increase trade turnover to $15-20 bln”
- 30/10/2014 Azerbaijan Industry Bank gets rise in assets
- 30/10/2014 Turkey invested up to $2 bln in Azerbaijan during past 18 years
- 29/10/2014 AGBank gets rise in assets
- 29/10/2014 Tbilisi hosts 1st International Investment Forum
- 29/10/2014 YapiKredi Bank Azerbaijan sees 16% growth in assets
- 29/10/2014 Azerbaijan ranks at 80th in Doing Business 2015 rankings
- 29/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see 15.3% growth in assets
- 28/10/2014 CB develops new mortgage strategy
- 28/10/2014 Elman Rustamov: “Overdue credits do not cause problems due to reserve funds established in the banks”
- 28/10/2014 Elman Rustamov: “Interest rates on business loans will be single-digit in the near future”
- 28/10/2014 CBA chairman: “5-6 banks are forecasted not to fulfill Central Bank’s requirements for capital”
- 28/10/2014 Amrahbank gets 40% rise in assets
- 27/10/2014 IMF and WB to start assessing financial sector of Azerbaijan next year
- 27/10/2014 Parabank increases authorized capital
- 27/10/2014 IMF forecasts GDP growth for Azerbaijan to be 4% in 2014, 3% in 2015
- 27/10/2014 IBA carries out over 126,000 money transfer operations among individuals
- 27/10/2014 Deputy Minister: “Over $190 was invested in Azerbaijan’s economy during its independency”
- 27/10/2014 Gunay Bank increases authorized capital
- 27/10/2014 Bank BTB gets rise in assets
- 27/10/2014 New chairman appointed to Rabitabank’s Management Board
- 27/10/2014 Baku hosts ERRA annual conference
- 24/10/2014 AtaHolding increases authorized capital
- 24/10/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) gets rise in assets
- 24/10/2014 IBA sees 22% rise in assets
- 24/10/2014 Azerbaijan Parliament to start discussion of draft state budget 2015 on November 4
- 24/10/2014 TuranBank attracts $5 million from abroad
- 24/10/2014 AccessBank increases troubled loans 2.5 times
- 24/10/2014 Expressbank sees 12% rise in assets
- 23/10/2014 PASHA Life Insurance gets rise in assets
- 23/10/2014 Amrahbank launches branch in Goranboy
- 23/10/2014 IBA increases investment portfolio on Islamic banking 1.5 times
- 23/10/2014 Zaminbank gets rise in assets
- 23/10/2014 Parabank increases authorized capital
- 23/10/2014 WB allocates $300 mln to Azerbaijan
- 23/10/2014 Kavkaz Development Bank gets 14.5% rise in assets