Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 27/01/2015 International Bank of Azerbaijan reduces expenditures 16.5%
- 27/01/2015 Kredobank gets 15% rise in assets
- 27/01/2015 Elman Rustamov: “Azerbaijan is pursuing a responsible macroeconomic policy”
- 26/01/2015 Indexation of labor pensions’ insurance part underway in Azerbaijan
- 26/01/2015 Amrahbank sees 80% rise in assets
- 26/01/2015 Turan Bank gets 12% rise in overdue credits
- 26/01/2015 Expressbank sees 40% growth in assets
- 26/01/2015 Bank Nikoil gets 35% rise in assets
- 26/01/2015 Euro hits historical minimum
- 26/01/2015 Shahmar Movsumov: “Low oil price means decline of SOFAZ assets by $3 bln”
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 23/01/2015 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 23/01/2015 Demirbank gets 4% rise in assets
- 23/01/2015 AccessBank triples overdue credits
- 23/01/2015 Kavkaz Development Bank gets rise in troubled loans
- 23/01/2015 IMF evaluates impact of oil price decline on Azerbaijan’s economy
- 23/01/2015 International Bank of Azerbaijan, Sberbank sign memorandum
- 23/01/2015 IMF changes outlook on GDP growth for 2015 in Azerbaijan
- 22/01/2015 Over 65% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 22/01/2015 Paid services rise 7% in Azerbaijan
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan-based 17 insurers continue to face lagging
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan sees 4% decline in premiums from non-life insurance
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan gets 10% rise in consumer market
- 22/01/2015 Amrahbank increases authorized capital 40%
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan increases premiums 53%, payments 7.4 times in life insurance market
- 22/01/2015 IBA’s assets reach AZN 9 bln
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan sees 6% rise in insurance market
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan Industry Bank gets 8% decline in deposit portfolio
- 22/01/2015 Azerbaijan renders AZN 1.6 bln-communication services last year
- 22/01/2015 AtaBank gets rise in assets
- 21/01/2015 Share of PASHA Bank’s troubled loans exceeds 8%
- 21/01/2015 Xalg Bank sees decline in most financial performances
- 21/01/2015 Azerbaijan sees 5% rise in personal income
- 21/01/2015 Over 90% of foreign investments directed to Azerbaijan fixed capital falls to share of 8 countries
- 21/01/2015 Troubled loans reach AZN 1.3 bln in Azerbaijan
- 21/01/2015 Azerbaijan sees 2.8% rise in GDP production last year
- 21/01/2015 Rabitabank gets over 20% rise in assets
- 21/01/2015 Azerbaijan Credit Bank increases capital
- 21/01/2015 Azerbaijan executes state budget with AZN 2.1 bln-surplus in 11 months of 2014
- 21/01/2015 Azerbaijan announces amount of average monthly salary