Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 25/07/2014 Amrahbank holds new campaign on money transfer
- 24/07/2014 Ekolizing prepares for AZN 1 mln-bond issue
- 24/07/2014 AccessBank attracts $15 mln
- 24/07/2014 CB notes placement results
- 24/07/2014 Kapital Bank marks 140th anniversary
- 24/07/2014 “Muganbank” OJSC publishes financial figures as of July 1, 2013
- 23/07/2014 Union Lizing prepares for AZN 5 mln-bond issue
- 23/07/2014 AccessBank sees 41% growth in loan portfolio
- 23/07/2014 Exspressbank gets rise in profit
- 23/07/2014 South Gas Corridor prepares for $1.2 bln- bond issue
- 23/07/2014 Depositor won 25000 AZN by Kapital Bank
- 23/07/2014 US and European stocks end higher
- 22/07/2014 Bank BTB gets rise in total capital
- 21/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 8% decline in government mortgage lending
- 21/07/2014 Azerbaijan fulfills H1 income forecast of state budget by 101.6%, expenditure – by 94.7%
- 21/07/2014 Bank Standard gets 23% rise in assets
- 21/07/2014 SOFAZ transfers 4 883.8 mln manats in January-June 2014
- 21/07/2014 YapiKredi Bank Azerbaijan sees 35% income growth
- 19/07/2014 Drug smuggling from Iran to Azerbaijan prevented
- 18/07/2014 Gunay Bank faces loss in second quarter
- 18/07/2014 AFBank gets AZN 10 ml rise in authorized capital
- 18/07/2014 PASHA Life Insurance sees 35.5% rise in H1 premiums
- 18/07/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) presents H1 report
- 18/07/2014 AtaBank gets rise in assets
- 18/07/2014 US and European stocks end down
- 18/07/2014 DemirBank launches a new “Preferential loan” campaign
- 17/07/2014 Bank Technique to close its branch
- 17/07/2014 Rabitabank gets 24% rise in assets
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 75% rise in living insurance, 35% decline in casco insurance
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan-based 17 insurers see decline in premiums
- 16/07/2014 Bank Nikoil increases total capital
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan gets 3.4% decline in non-life insurance market
- 16/07/2014 Muganbank gets 18% rise in assets
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan implements 41 projects with international financial institutions
- 16/07/2014 VTB (Azerbaijan) increases loan portfolio for small and medium business
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan sees 53% rise life insurance market
- 16/07/2014 Azerbaijan gets 7.1% rise in insurance market
- 15/07/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) increases assets sharply
- 15/07/2014 Azer-Turk Bank gets rise in personal savings
- 15/07/2014 H1 GDP rises 2.1% in Azerbaijan