Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 19/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for insurance premiums
- 18/12/2014 Payments in life insurance rise by 8 times
- 18/12/2014 Catering turnover rises 17% in Azerbaijan
- 18/12/2014 Insurance premiums on casco decline 33%, payments rise 3%
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan ranks at 60th in “Best Countries for Business - 2014"
- 18/12/2014 65% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/12/2014 EBRD’s investments in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital during 11 months exceed AZN 3.2
- 18/12/2014 Pasha Insurance heads insurance market for payments
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 1% decline in budget transfers from customs agencies year-on-year
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees decline in non-life insurance market
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan gets 9% rise in consumer market
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based 17 insurers continue to face lagging
- 18/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 3.8% rise in insurance market
- 17/12/2014 ADB invested AZN 63M in Azerbaijan’s basic capital in first eleven months of 2014
- 17/12/2014 World Bank invested AZN 115M in Azerbaijan’s basic capital in first eleven months of 2014
- 17/12/2014 Director General: “International Bank of Azerbaijan will continue to increase capital”
- 17/12/2014 Azerbaijani customs officers detain mother and her daughter smuggling drug to country
- 17/12/2014 Kapital Bank’s Viability Rating upgraded
- 17/12/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) doubles transactions carried out with payment cards
- 17/12/2014 Nearly AZN 15 bln invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital since early 2014
- 16/12/2014 RR declines 29% in Azerbaijan year-on-year
- 16/12/2014 Overdue credits in Azerbaijan exceed AZN 943 mln
- 16/12/2014 Over 60% of personal savings in Azerbaijan-based banks placed in national manat
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan reduces export of product 6%
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital
- 16/12/2014 Average monthly salary of hired workers in Azerbaijan rises 5.5%
- 16/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of active plastic cards
- 15/12/2014 “Fitch”: Azerbaijan’s economy will demonstrate sustainability on the background of oil price decline
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of POS-terminals
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of employees
- 15/12/2014 Fitch affirms Pasha Bank
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 10% rise in budget transfers from customs agencies
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 5% rise in personal income
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 10% decline in foreign trade operations
- 15/12/2014 Fitch affirms Kapital Bank
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 40% decline in car import
- 15/12/2014 Azerbaijan sees 2.2% rise in GDP production