Amendments planned in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund
Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
Related news releases
- 27.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for number of POS-terminals
- 27.05.2016Significant reform process is underway on economic diversification in Azerbaijan – Malena Mard
- 27.05.2016Kredo Bank changes structure of shareholders
- 27.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for personal savings
- 26.05.2016Details of proposals submitted to government to increase manat liquidity known - UPDATED
- 26.05.2016Moody’s launches stress-test in eight Azerbaijani banks
- 26.05.2016IBA clears its foreign debt of $700M over course of five months
- 25.05.2016Special edition of "The Business Year: Azerbaijan - 2016" magazine presented
- 25.05.2016Hackers could bring down banks, warns network boss
- 25.05.2016Kapital Bank makes staff changes
- 25.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest expenses
- 25.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest incomes
- 25.05.2016Azerbaijan’s economy is too dollarized – EBRD President
- 25.05.2016Chinese yuan weakens to 6.5693 against USD
- 25.05.2016Azerbaijan-Switzerland economic ties remain unaffected by oil price decline
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijani president receives EBRD president
- 24.05.2016EBRD to increase investments in Azerbaijan this year
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for demand deposits
- 24.05.2016Silk Way Insurance makes staff changes
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for term deposits
- 24.05.2016Moody’s: Several Azerbaijani banks with B3 rating have high risk of default
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest expenditures
- 24.05.2016Azercredit does not fulfil dividend forecast
- 24.05.2016Moody’s points out conditions for restoration of confidence in manat
- 24.05.2016Baku hosting Moody’s Annual Credit Risk Conference
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijani government will provide support to banking sector - Moody’s
- 24.05.2016AZN 500M of guaranteed loans provided by Central Bank to state organizations are overdue
- 24.05.2016Azerbaijan Investment Company did not pay dividends in last two years
- 23.05.2016IBA triples bad assets
- 23.05.2016Azerbaijani people see 24% decline saving
- 23.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for consumer lending
- 23.05.2016National Nuclear Research Centre sharply increases authorized capital
- 23.05.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for mortgage lending
- 20.05.2016SOFAZ Executive Director meets with IMF delegation
- 20.05.2016Xalg Insurance ends Q1 on loss
- 20.05.2016Bank Eurasia gets profit in January-April
- 20.05.2016IBA’s troubled loans increased due to devaluation - minister
- 20.05.20162016 budget won’t be revised – finance minister
- 20.05.2016Despite oil price decline cut down on revenues, economic reforms helped reduce serious risks – Azerbaijani President
- 20.05.2016About AZN 3B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in 2016