Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 29/05/2015 Moody's upgrades Kapital Bank's rating
- 29/05/2015 Azerbaijani Parliament adopts law on “Execution of state budget of Azerbaijan for 2014”
- 27/05/2015 Central Bank: Switching to bi-currency basket leads to purposeful impact opportunities on multilateral exchange rate of manat against al currencies
- 27/05/2015 Ganjabank gets rise in Q1 assets
- 27/05/2015 Central Bank: Azerbaijan’s economy kept development on the background of complicated processes in the global economy
- 27/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 26/05/2015 Bank Technique releases statement on reports regarding arrest of its some employees
- 26/05/2015 “Bank VTB (Azerbaijan)” attracts subordinated loan to increase total capital
- 26/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 25/05/2015 DekaBank gets loss in first quarter
- 25/05/2015 Bank Melli Iran Baku gets 26% rise in assets
- 25/05/2015 PASHA Sigorta to insure BakuBus LLC’s buses
- 25/05/2015 Temiz Sheher increases assets 25%
- 25/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 23/05/2015 Member of Bank Technique’s Supervisory Board Rauf Aghayev: “Information about my arrest is groundless”
- 22/05/2015 Turanbank gets rise in Q1 assets
- 22/05/2015 Rabitabank gets 20% growth in Q1 assets
- 22/05/2015 Bakielektrikshebeke gets rise in assets
- 22/05/2015 Kapital Bank gets profit last year
- 22/05/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 21/05/2015 Up to AZN 2 mln insurance premiums collected in Nakhchivan
- 21/05/2015 Over AZN 32 mln loan given Nakhchivan’s population since early 2015
- 21/05/2015 Azerbaijan reduces car import from Georgia 5.8 times year-on-year
- 21/05/2015 Up to AZN 315 mln invested in Nakhchivan’s fixed capital in January-April
- 21/05/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 20/05/2015 Azer-Turk Bank gets rise in assets
- 20/05/2015 Ministry of Taxes: Transgeyt LLC avoids tax
- 20/05/2015 Draft law on “Fulfilment of the state budget of the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2014” discussed at Economic Policy Committee of Azerbaijani Parliament
- 20/05/2015 USD rises, Euro sharply falls in Azerbaijan
- 19/05/2015 National Bank of Kazakhstan: Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are more ready for crisis than regional countries
- 19/05/2015 One third of foreign investments directed to Azerbaijan fixed capital falls to share of Great Britain
- 18/05/2015 IMF: In spite of oil price decline, economic growth rate in Azerbaijan will remain stable in 2015
- 18/05/2015 Baku to host International Insurance Forum in June
- 18/05/2015 Pasha Insurance heads insurance market for premiums
- 18/05/2015 Premiums in casco insurance fall 7%, payments drop 4%
- 18/05/2015 About 70% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/05/2015 One quarter of insurance premiums collected by Azerbaijani insurers falls to share of life insurance
- 18/05/2015 Azerbaijan sees 11% rise in insurance market
- 18/05/2015 Budget organizations’ debts for utility and communication services exceed AZN 8 mln
- 18/05/2015 USD falls, Euro rise in Azerbaijan