Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 24/10/2014 AtaHolding increases authorized capital
- 24/10/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) gets rise in assets
- 24/10/2014 IBA sees 22% rise in assets
- 24/10/2014 Azerbaijan Parliament to start discussion of draft state budget 2015 on November 4
- 24/10/2014 TuranBank attracts $5 million from abroad
- 24/10/2014 AccessBank increases troubled loans 2.5 times
- 24/10/2014 Expressbank sees 12% rise in assets
- 23/10/2014 PASHA Life Insurance gets rise in assets
- 23/10/2014 Amrahbank launches branch in Goranboy
- 23/10/2014 IBA increases investment portfolio on Islamic banking 1.5 times
- 23/10/2014 Zaminbank gets rise in assets
- 23/10/2014 Parabank increases authorized capital
- 23/10/2014 WB allocates $300 mln to Azerbaijan
- 23/10/2014 Kavkaz Development Bank gets 14.5% rise in assets
- 22/10/2014 Azer-Turk Bank gets profit in third quarter
- 22/10/2014 New security bag introduced to Azerbaijan’s market
- 22/10/2014 Rabitabank sees rise in personal savings
- 22/10/2014 IBA clients prefer to place deposits in manat
- 21/10/2014 Azerbaijan, IMF hold consultations
- 21/10/2014 Bank of Baku sees 57% rise in overdue credits
- 21/10/2014 Xalg Bank gets loss in third quarter
- 20/10/2014 Atrabank gets rise in authorized capital
- 20/10/2014 New chairman appointed to Management Board at “Rabitabank
- 20/10/2014 Dekabank increases authorized capital
- 20/10/2014 Azer-turk Bank increases authorized capital
- 20/10/2014 International Bank of Azerbaijan increases number of POS-terminals 71%
- 20/10/2014 A.M. Best assigns ratings to AzRe reinsurance
- 20/10/2014 IMF starts staff visit mission to Baku
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for share of insurance premiums
- 17/10/2014 Expressbank gets 22.5% rise in assets
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for share of insurance payments
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan gets 9.4% growth in retail trade turnover
- 17/10/2014 Azerbaijan sees 6% decline in non-life insurance market
- 17/10/2014 Ateshgah Life heads insurance market for payments
- 17/10/2014 AZN 40 mln to be allocated to Agrolizing from 2015 state budget
- 17/10/2014 IBA increases assets 22%
- 17/10/2014 AZN 5 mln to be allocated to State Agency for Agricultural Credits from 2015 state budget
- 17/10/2014 Payments in life insurance rise 8 times