Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 24/11/2014 CB currency stocks decline
- 24/11/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see 17% growth in assets
- 24/11/2014 State bodies in Azerbaijan owe AZN 9 mln to municipal services
- 21/11/2014 IMF: Azerbaijan’s economy is resilient to any impact from the Ukraine crisis
- 21/11/2014 IBA included in Top Islamic Financial Institutions ranking
- 21/11/2014 Parabank starts share placement
- 21/11/2014 Demirbank gets 12% rise in assets
- 21/11/2014 Atrabank increases total capital
- 21/11/2014 IBA-Moscow fulfills payments on large syndicated loan timely
- 20/11/2014 Paid services rise 7% in Azerbaijan
- 20/11/2014 Central Bank holding consultations with Ministry of Finance to increase funds allocated for mortgage
- 20/11/2014 Elman Rustamov: “We’ll take steps to reduce interest rates on credits in 2015”
- 20/11/2014 IBA, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade sign cooperation agreement
- 20/11/2014 Catering turnover rises 16% in Azerbaijan
- 20/11/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) increases assets 50%
- 20/11/2014 NBC Bank increases authorized capital
- 20/11/2014 Baku Sigorta shareholders to discuss increase of authorized capital
- 19/11/2014 International Bank of Azerbaijan clarified news about administrative responsibility against IBA-Moscow
- 19/11/2014 DemirBank’s capital meets CB requirement
- 19/11/2014 Vahid Ahmadov: “Though it was discussed many times, why the issue on credit interests is not solved?”
- 19/11/2014 MP: “Shadow economy in advertisement sphere is too high”
- 19/11/2014 Faraj Guliyev: “SOFAZ should reconsider ruble policy”
- 19/11/2014 MP offers to extend powers of Central Bank
- 19/11/2014 Approval term of customs declarations in Azerbaijan reduced to one from three days
- 18/11/2014 Unibank gets 21% rise in assets
- 18/11/2014 65% of insurance market in Azerbaijan formed voluntarily
- 18/11/2014 Elman Rustamov makes public some details of new mortgage strategy
- 18/11/2014 Deputy Minister: “Over $100 bln is forecasted to be invested in the country’s economy during next four years”
- 18/11/2014 Elman Rustamov: “Banks can not be restructured through damaging of personal savings”
- 18/11/2014 Azerbaijan-based 18 insurers continue to face lagging
- 18/11/2014 Elman Rustamov: “Total mortgage portfolio in Azerbaijan makes AZN 1 bln”
- 18/11/2014 Samir Sharifov: “If the oil price is even below $60, it will not create a serious problem for fulfillment of budget expenditures”
- 18/11/2014 Muganbank launches branch in Ujar
- 18/11/2014 Parliament starts discussion of state budget package for 2015
- 18/11/2014 Azerbaijan sees 3.5% decline in non-life insurance market
- 18/11/2014 Azerbaijan sees 5.4% rise in insurance market
- 18/11/2014 Central Bank of Azerbaijan intends to get $1.5 bln foreign currency next year
- 17/11/2014 Atrabank gets 16% rise in assets
- 17/11/2014 Troubled loans have 5.5% share in credits given by Azerbaijan-based credit organizations
- 17/11/2014 Average monthly exchange rate of manat for October announced