Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 28/11/2014 Bank VTB (Azerbaijan) launches branch in Sumgayit
- 28/11/2014 Azerbaijan sees 9.7% rise in number of POS-terminals
- 28/11/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks’ total incomes reach AZN 2.3 bln
- 28/11/2014 Expenditures to be allocated from 2015 state budget for science increased AZN 8 mln
- 28/11/2014 “Baker Tilly Azerbaijan” and “Warsaw Stock Exchange” organize joint seminar in Baku - PHOTOSESSION
- 27/11/2014 Bank deposits increase 23%
- 27/11/2014 CB currency stocks decline $160 during past three months
- 27/11/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks’ assets reach AZN 24 bln
- 27/11/2014 Azerbaijan’s life insurer increases authorized capital
- 27/11/2014 Atrabank meets CB demand for capital
- 27/11/2014 Azerbaijan sees rise in number of ATMs
- 27/11/2014 Number of borrowers increases 382,000 persons in Azerbaijan
- 27/11/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see rise in overdue credits
- 27/11/2014 Six banks still operating at loss in Azerbaijan
- 27/11/2014 Azerbaijan sees rise in money supply
- 27/11/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks sees rise in foreign liabilities
- 27/11/2014 Azerbaijan sees decline in loans given through Mortgage Fund
- 26/11/2014 NBC Bank sees increase in troubled loans
- 26/11/2014 Era-Trans insurance company's license suspended
- 25/11/2014 FINCA Azerbaijan borrows $40 mln from abroad
- 25/11/2014 Parabank gets 16% rise in total capital
- 25/11/2014 EBRD invested €300 mln. in Azerbaijan’s sustainable energy projects during eight years
- 24/11/2014 Bank Respublika gets 11% rise in assets
- 24/11/2014 Baku branch of Bank Melli Iran announces financial performances
- 24/11/2014 IFC to allocate loan to Azerbaijan-based leasing company
- 24/11/2014 Dekabank gets decline in assets
- 24/11/2014 PASHA Life Insurance marks 4th anniversary
- 24/11/2014 Batumi to host Georgia-Azerbaijan-Turkey business forum next month
- 24/11/2014 PASHA Insurance insures SOFAZ administrative building
- 24/11/2014 CB currency stocks decline
- 24/11/2014 Azerbaijan-based banks see 17% growth in assets
- 24/11/2014 State bodies in Azerbaijan owe AZN 9 mln to municipal services
- 21/11/2014 IMF: Azerbaijan’s economy is resilient to any impact from the Ukraine crisis
- 21/11/2014 IBA included in Top Islamic Financial Institutions ranking
- 21/11/2014 Parabank starts share placement
- 21/11/2014 Demirbank gets 12% rise in assets
- 21/11/2014 Atrabank increases total capital
- 21/11/2014 IBA-Moscow fulfills payments on large syndicated loan timely
- 20/11/2014 Paid services rise 7% in Azerbaijan
- 20/11/2014 Central Bank holding consultations with Ministry of Finance to increase funds allocated for mortgage