Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
- 04/09/2015 Number of borrowers reaches 2.5 mln persons in Azerbaijan
- 04/09/2015 Azerbaijan sees decline in money supply last month
- 04/09/2015 CB currency reserves decline
- 04/09/2015 Parabank gets rise in personal savings
- 04/09/2015 Agrarkredit ends first half of year with profit
- 04/09/2015 US dollar rises, euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 03/09/2015 Oil price decline and devaluation: gainers and losers - ANALYSIS
- 03/09/2015 Azerbaijan faced deflation in August
- 03/09/2015 NBC Bank gets rise in H1 assets
- 03/09/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 02/09/2015 Nearly 680,000 vehicle owners compulsorily insured civil liability since early 2015 in Azerbaijan
- 02/09/2015 Up to AZN 2 mln paid for damage to vehicles in August
- 02/09/2015 USD remains unchanged, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 01/09/2015 Farid Orujov appointed as Director-General of Azer-Turk Bank
- 01/09/2015 Bank Technique’s former Director General appointed as head of Plastic Cards Department at Azer-Turk Bank
- 01/09/2015 Up to 85,000 vehicles involved in compulsory insurance last month
- 01/09/2015 USD falls, RUB and Euro rise in Azerbaijan
- 31/08/2015 New board member of PASHA Bank elected
- 31/08/2015 US dollar and Russian ruble rise, euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 29/08/2015 Fitch affirms Azerbaijan at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- 28/08/2015 Azer-Turk Bank makes next staff change
- 28/08/2015 Bank Technique’s former branch director appointed to Azer-Turk Bank
- 28/08/2015 Composition of Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan’s Supervisory Board made public - EXCLUSİVE
- 28/08/2015 USD, RUB rise, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 27/08/2015 AtaBank Supervisory Board’s member dies
- 27/08/2015 USD, RUB rise, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 26/08/2015 IBA head’s brother quits Bank Technique
- 26/08/2015 One more holding registered in Azerbaijan
- 26/08/2015 USD rises, Euro falls in Azerbaijan
- 25/08/2015 Ganjabank sees 14% rise in H1 assets
- 25/08/2015 Demirbank gets 13% rise in assets
- 25/08/2015 USD falls, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 24/08/2015 USD falls in Azerbaijan
- 22/08/2015 Central Bank: Banks’ demand on currency met in Azerbaijan
- 21/08/2015 CBA warns banks to eliminate agiotage in currency market
- 21/08/2015 AXA Group becomes only shareholder of AXA MBASK
- 21/08/2015 Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 20/08/2015 Exchange rate of USD in Turkey exceeds psychological level of 3 lira
- 20/08/2015 USD, RUB fall, Euro rises in Azerbaijan
- 18/08/2015 Azerbaijan Central Bank adopts several decisions in order to stimulate decline in interest rate