Ali Karimli not to go to Tbilisi, Isa Gambar’s meeting with Rustam Ibrahimbayov remains undecided
He said that decision on Isa Gambar’s visit to Georgia and meeting with Rustam Ibrahimbayov will be passed at the next Musavat Party Assembly.
APFP Chairman Ali Karimli will not go to Georgia since he has no regular passport.
A group of members of the National Council will visit Tbilisi to meet with Rustam Ibrahimbayov. Head of executive office of the National Council Eldar Namazov told APA that the chairmen of leading parties in the National Council will attend the meeting.
Related news releases
- 08.10.2015Eldar Mahmudov: IS poses serious threat to int'l stability
- 07.10.2015Azerbaijan National Independence Party chairman resigns
- 07.10.2015Azerbaijani President: "2016 will not be easy for the economy"
- 06.10.2015President Ilham Aliyev opened a children's music school in Goychay
- 06.10.2015President Ilham Aliyev attended the opening of a chess school in Goychay
- 06.10.2015President Ilham Aliyev attended the opening of a new administrative building of Goychay District branch of the New Azerbaijan Party
- 06.10.2015Azerbaijani President attended a ceremony to pump drinking water to Goychay city
- 06.10.2015President Ilham Aliyev reviewed the Flag Square in Goychay
- 06.10.2015President of Azerbaijan Republic attended the opening of Goychay Youth Center
- 06.10.2015Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev visited a statue of national leader Heydar Aliyev in Goychay
- 06.10.2015President Ilham Aliyev attended the opening of Goychay-Ujar highway - PHOTO
- 06.10.2015President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Ujar district
- 06.10.2015Azerbaijani parliament’s plenary session starts
- 01.10.2015Hurricane Joaquin gains force near Bahamas, heads toward US
- 30.09.2015President empowered to restore and renounce Azerbaijani citizenship
- 30.09.2015Azerbaijani Parliament adopts action plan of autumn session
- 30.09.2015Sariyya Seyidova re-appointed judge of Baku Court of Appeal
- 30.09.2015Last session of Azerbaijani parliament’s fourth convocation kicks off
- 29.09.2015Mogherini calls meeting with Lavrov on sidelines of UN General Assembly 'good, useful'
- 28.09.2015Taliban fighters seize Kunduz city in Afghanistan
- 26.09.2015Number of registered MPs reaches 217
- 22.09.2015President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Azerbaijani people on occasion of Eid al-Adha
- 22.09.2015Arif Gasimov appointed head of Nizami District Executive Authority
- 22.09.2015Azerbaijani diplomats may be stripped of their ranks for any action incompatible with diplomatic service
- 21.09.2015Vali Abdullayev appointed chairman of Ganja Kepez district court
- 21.09.2015New chairmen of Baku and Shaki courts of appeal appointed
- 21.09.2015Agenda of first meeting of Azerbaijani Parliament’s autumn session announced
- 19.09.2015CEC registers more 11 candidates for parliamentary elections
- 19.09.2015Azerbaijan’s 2016 budget package submitted to Parliament
- 18.09.2015Azerbaijani delegation refuses to attend OSCE PA session
- 18.09.2015President Ilham Aliyev: Does fascism emerge in Europe again?!
- 18.09.2015People will vote to join Azerbaijan if referendum is held in Nagorno-Karabakh, says Armenian NGO leader
- 18.09.2015Martirosyan: If borders are opened, influx of refugees from Armenia to Azerbaijan will be like the one to Europe
- 18.09.2015Armenian army incapable of figthing against any other army, says Armenian NGO leader
- 18.09.2015Armenian NGO leader says he wants draw attention of international community, Armenian diaspora to Sargsyan’s criminal regime - PHOTO - UPDATED
- 18.09.2015Masked assailants beat 86-year-old woman to death in Azerbaijan
- 18.09.2015Azerbaijani president: Armenia faces mass emigration, people unable to stand such conditions any more
- 18.09.2015President: Public control in Azerbaijan must become even stronger
- 17.09.2015President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Kurdamir district
- 17.09.2015Hungarian riot police fire tear gas at migrants