The biggest problem of Ukraine is corruption – Poroshenko
According to Poroshenko, that is why he calls for the creation in 2018 of an independent anti-corruption court.
The President also noted that Ukraine is planning to work with Western intelligence agencies for the return of funds illegally exported by former officials.
22 December 2017, Poroshenko has submitted to Parliament a draft law No. 7440 “On Higher anti-corruption court.”
January 11, the head of the IMF mission in Ukraine, Ron van Roden sent a letter to the presidential Administration, which criticized the bill Poroshenko.
The world Bank also expressed dissatisfaction with the document, saying it does not meet the requirements of the world Bank to give Ukraine $800 million to support key reforms.
The AP objected that they consider the bill with the relevant recommendations of the Venice Commission. The document is considered in the profile Committee of Parliament.
In the present case, investigated by the National anti-corruption Bureau, examines the Solomensky district court, because in this area there is office. Director of the NABU Artem Sytnik noted that the courts often delay business Bureau.
Related news releases
- 26.04.2018Erdogan urges UN to intensify efforts for Syria peace
- 26.04.2018Bidzina Ivanishvili to lead Georgia's ruling party
- 26.04.2018Russia-wary U.S. to press NATO allies to hike military spending
- 26.04.2018Croatian police arrest suspect behind global cyber attack platform
- 26.04.2018European powers say nearing plan to save Iran nuclear pact
- 26.04.2018Turkish solider martyred in PKK terror attack
- 25.04.2018German Chancellor Merkel backs Albania’s EU perspective
- 25.04.2018Macron at odds with Trump agenda during Congress speech
- 24.04.2018PACE 'double standard' for postponed polls: Deputy PM
- 24.04.2018Armored vehicle maker BMC wins Turkish battle tank bid
- 24.04.2018PACE calls on Turkey to ‘postpone’ June 24 snap elections
- 24.04.2018CoE may take action against Russia in event of failure to pay a contribution to the budget
- 23.04.2018OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs release statement on Nagorno-Karabakh
- 23.04.2018Former Georgian defense minister jailed for 9 years
- 22.04.2018Europe not choosing sides in U.S.-China trade dispute
- 22.04.2018Britain's Queen Elizabeth celebrates 92 years with star-studded concert
- 21.04.2018Threat comes from strategic partners: Erdogan
- 21.04.2018Tens of thousands of Hungarians protest against PM Orban's rule
- 21.04.2018MHP chairman says his party's presidential candidate is Erdogan
- 19.04.2018OSCE/ODIHR director urges Armenian authorities to ensure right to freedom of peaceful assembly
- 19.04.2018Deputy Prime Minister: "Turkish State of Emergency to not effect snap elections"
- 19.04.2018PM Kvirikashvili: Ethnic minorities in Georgia should be informed about benefits of NATO integration
- 19.04.2018German leaders to seek waivers from US sanctions on Russia
- 19.04.2018Basque separatist group ETA to be dissolved in May
- 19.04.2018MHP to support Erdogan in snap presidential election
- 18.04.2018Turkey extends state of emergency for 7th time
- 18.04.2018Turkey’s Erdogan announces snap elections on June 24
- 18.04.2018Turkey rejects allegations in EU report
- 17.04.2018US: Plane makes emergency landing after engine failure
- 17.04.2018Turkey to extend state of emergency for 3 more months
- 17.04.2018Turkey's security council advises extending emergency
- 17.04.2018Georgian interior minister: Sustainable economic growth impossible without security
- 17.04.20188 killed in severe road accident in southern Ukraine
- 17.04.2018British PM May defends Syria strikes against parliament critics
- 16.04.2018Erdogan, Merkel discuss Syria over phone
- 16.04.2018Erdogan: West tries to tarnish Islamic world through terrorist organizations
- 16.04.2018Stoltenberg says no other NATO ally suffers as much from terrorist attacks as Turkey
- 16.04.2018Turkey warns Greece over disputed Aegean islets
- 16.04.2018Leader of Georgia’s Girchi Zurab Japaridze says he will run for president in 2018
- 16.04.2018Turkey’s Patriotic Party: Appropriate measures to be taken to prevent “Armenian genocide” board from being hung on church wall in Amsterdam
- 11.02.2018SBU detained an Azerbaijani citizen wanted by Interpol
- 12.02.201831 Turkish soldiers killed since Afrin op launched, military says
- 12.02.2018Georgia believes in power of dialogue in resolving regional conflicts, minister says
- 10.02.2018Anti-racism protest after migrant shooting in Italy
- 10.02.2018Representatives of Azerbaijani Diaspora meet with Finnish Ambassador to South Caucasus
- 10.02.2018Turkish FM spokesman slams US remarks on FETO convict