The biggest problem of Ukraine is corruption – Poroshenko
According to Poroshenko, that is why he calls for the creation in 2018 of an independent anti-corruption court.
The President also noted that Ukraine is planning to work with Western intelligence agencies for the return of funds illegally exported by former officials.
22 December 2017, Poroshenko has submitted to Parliament a draft law No. 7440 “On Higher anti-corruption court.”
January 11, the head of the IMF mission in Ukraine, Ron van Roden sent a letter to the presidential Administration, which criticized the bill Poroshenko.
The world Bank also expressed dissatisfaction with the document, saying it does not meet the requirements of the world Bank to give Ukraine $800 million to support key reforms.
The AP objected that they consider the bill with the relevant recommendations of the Venice Commission. The document is considered in the profile Committee of Parliament.
In the present case, investigated by the National anti-corruption Bureau, examines the Solomensky district court, because in this area there is office. Director of the NABU Artem Sytnik noted that the courts often delay business Bureau.
Related news releases
- 19.02.2018Ankara renames US embassy's street after Operation Olive Branch
- 19.02.2018Turkey warns Assad regime against supporting YPG/PKK
- 18.02.2018Armenian President suggests normalizing relations with Turkey through a new document
- 18.02.2018Latvian Central Bank Governor detained in corruption probe
- 18.02.2018Small earthquake hits Britain, strongest for 10 years
- 18.02.2018Thousands rally against Munich Security Conference in Germany
- 17.02.2018Sweden grants citizenship to scientist sentenced to death in Iran
- 17.02.2018Blast at Agricultural Plant in Northern France Leaves 2 Killed
- 17.02.2018Georgian, Turkish PMs discuss regional transport projects
- 17.02.2018Moldova to host summit of GUAM prime ministers
- 17.02.2018Lavrov: Russia Ready for partnership with EU, US based on mutual respect
- 17.02.2018Turkey, US joint statement alludes to YPG terror group
- 16.02.2018Uncertainty reigns in final polls ahead of Italy election
- 16.02.2018Tillerson: US will 'work on' its Manbij promises given to Turkey
- 16.02.2018Tillerson: 'US, Turkey will act together'
- 16.02.2018Two killed in Turkish military training plane crash
- 16.02.2018UK Business leaders propose partial customs union with EU
- 16.02.2018PM Yildirim sends condolences to US Vice President
- 16.02.2018Turkish president, US secretary of state meet for 3 hours and 15 minutes in Ankara - UPDATED
- 15.02.201822 families evacuated after huge sinkhole opens up in Rome
- 15.02.2018Turkey, Germany vow to improve strained ties
- 15.02.2018U.S. State Secretary arrives in Turkey
- 15.02.2018Leading Swiss rail company to construct carriage-building and repair plant in Tbilisi
- 15.02.2018Turkey’s opposition leader Kilicdaroglu hospitalized
- 15.02.2018NATO to modernize command structure
- 14.02.2018Turkish defense min. meets US counterpart in Brussels
- 14.02.2018France will strike Syria if chemical weapons use proven
- 14.02.2018Saakashvili promises more protests in Ukraine
- 14.02.2018Turkish, Greek prime ministers speak over phone
- 13.02.2018Martin Schulz resigns as German SPD chief
- 13.02.20183 killed as migrant boat capsizes in NW Turkey
- 13.02.2018Dutch foreign minister resigns after lying about Putin
- 13.02.2018UK judge refuses to withdraw arrest warrant for Assange
- 13.02.2018Turkish defense head attends anti-Daesh meeting in Rome
- 13.02.2018N. Ireland power-sharing talks enter ‘decisive phase’
- 13.02.2018One killed, 22 hurt in Austrian train crash: police
- 12.02.2018Ukraine deports Saakashvili on charter flight to Poland - border service
- 10.02.2018Turkish army moves to SE Idlib to set observation point
- 09.02.2018400 Daesh terrorists released by PYD/PKK
- 09.02.2018Turkey arrests 3 over terror propaganda on social media
- 11.02.2018SBU detained an Azerbaijani citizen wanted by Interpol
- 12.02.201831 Turkish soldiers killed since Afrin op launched, military says
- 12.02.2018Georgia believes in power of dialogue in resolving regional conflicts, minister says
- 10.02.2018Anti-racism protest after migrant shooting in Italy
- 10.02.2018Representatives of Azerbaijani Diaspora meet with Finnish Ambassador to South Caucasus
- 10.02.2018Turkish FM spokesman slams US remarks on FETO convict