In the south of Poland overturned a passenger bus, 28 injure
A passenger bus EN route from Warsaw to Rzeszow, flew into a ditch and overturned. The incident resulted in 28 people were injured, APA reports quoting Polish media.
According to the newspaper, a bus flew into a ditch once hooked a roadside lamp. Only the car were 85 people. Currently, the causes of the accident are established, however, as the newspaper notes, it is known that the 58-year-old driver of the car was sober.
One of the witnesses told the radio station that the passengers before the crash heard a “cotton” on the side of the bus, where the driver of the night had replaced the wheel.
On a place of incident arrived 15 ambulances and a rescue helicopter.
Earlier in Turkey in an accident with a passenger bus killed five people. The bus overturned in provinciei Samsun, affected a total of more than 40 people. Upon failure of the Turkish authorities began an investigation.
Related news releases
- 12.12.2017NATO chief Stoltenberg’s mandate extended
- 12.12.2017Merkel urges swift talks for German coalition
- 12.12.2017Turkey to host trilateral security meeting on Dec. 14
- 12.12.2017UK prime minister says EU deal 'good news for everyone'
- 12.12.2017Putin, Erdogan discuss trade liberalization
- 12.12.2017Erdogan: S-400 missile deal with Russia to be finalized
- 11.12.2017Turkish, Russian presidents meet in Ankara
- 11.12.2017Storms, snow hit northern Europe
- 11.12.2017Armenian citizens detained in Georgia
- 10.12.2017UK Foreign Secretary confirms commitment to implementation of Iran nuclear deal
- 10.12.2017Akkuyu nuclear power plant project to be launched today
- 08.12.2017Turkish security forces kill 20 PKK terrorists in week
- 08.12.2017Poroshenko: Situation around Saakashvili not worth international attention
- 08.12.2017Russia ready to promote N. Korea-US dialogue on Pyongyang’s security guarantees - Lavrov
- 08.12.2017Polish PM resigns after two years in office
- 08.12.2017Lavrov and Tillerson reiterate importance of further contacts on Afghanistan
- 07.12.2017Russian and Ukrainian top diplomats begin meeting in Vienna
- 07.12.2017Turkish president talks to Russian counterpart about US recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital
- 07.12.2017Negative past between Turkey, Greece is history now
- 07.12.2017Thousands across Turkey protest Trump’s Jerusalem move
- 07.12.2017Greek police fire teargas at protesters on anniversary of riots
- 07.12.2017Turkey condemns 'unacceptable' US decision on Jerusalem
- 06.12.2017Meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian Foreign Ministers ended in Vienna - UPDATED
- 06.12.2017Germany drops spying investigation into Turkish imams
- 06.12.2017Fire erupts at Georgian hydroelectric power station
- 06.12.2017US’ Jerusalem move may trigger new clashes in region: Erdogan
- 06.12.2017Georgia detains man for attempting to smuggle 129 pneumatic pistols from Turkey
- 06.12.2017Belgium drops Puigdemont extradition case
- 06.12.2017At least 50 are feared wounded after passenger, freight trains collide in Germany - UPDATED
- 05.12.2017Turkey, German bank sign deal for training for Syrians
- 05.12.2017Turkish courts convict 10 over FETO links
- 05.12.2017Ukrainian interior minister calls on Saakashvili to abide by law
- 05.12.2017Saakashvili supporters free him from police van after detention in Kiev
- 05.12.2017Erdogan warns to cut ties with Israel if Jerusalem recognized as Israeli capital
- 05.12.2017EU sometimes has hard time contacting US: Official
- 05.12.2017Turkish jets destroy PKK targets in northern Iraq
- 05.12.2017Jordan’s King Abdullah II to visit Turkey on Wednesday
- 04.12.2017No deal in Brexit talks yet, says EU
- 03.12.2017Turkish FM: "Gülen movement has infiltrated U.S. Congress"
- 03.12.2017France's Macron calls on Iraq to dismantle all militias
- 13.08.2017Turkey mourns teenage boy martyred by PKK
- 13.08.2017Home politics leads criticism of Turkey, Erdogan says
- 14.08.2017Georgia’s foreign trade turnover increases 13%
- 12.08.2017Turkish president expects improvement of Turkey-Germany relations after Bundestag election
- 12.08.2017Relations with Germany to normalize after Bundestag elections, Erdoğan says
- 12.08.2017Education level at Azerbaijani schools in Georgia rated low