CMO chairman meets with Georgian parliamentary chairman
Parliamentary Chairman Irakli Kobakhidze said he is informed about the friendship between Allahshukur Pashazadeh and Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II, noting that Azerbaijan has done a lot for religious Georgians.
He noted the efforts of Chairman of the Caucasian Muslims Office Allahshukur Pashazadeh and Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II to ensure peace and tranquility in the Caucasus.
Pashazadeh added that Georgia is developing at a rapid pace, with mosques increasing in numbers.
Azerbaijan’s ambassador Dursun Hasanov also took part in the meeting.
- 20.07.2017No quick results in Brexit talks, negotiators say
- 19.07.2017Turkish man jailed for insulting Ataturk
- 19.07.2017Binali Yildirim "Until the last terrorist in this territory is killed, we will resolutely continue our fight against terrorism"
- 19.07.2017Ankara urges EU to speed up Bloc's accession process
- 18.07.2017Energy Union unlikely to be bound by EU borders - EU Commission Vice-President
- 18.07.2017Russian S-400 systems' delivery contract with Turkey ready, loan being discussed
- 18.07.2017FIFA Vice President arrested in corruption operation
- 18.07.2017Poroshenko vows to restore sovereignty over Donbass after Malorossiya proposal
- 18.07.2017Iranian president's brother freed on bail: media
- 18.07.2017NATO to hold exercises in Georgia
- 17.07.2017Turkey extends troop deployment in Lebanon's UN force
- 17.07.2017Turkey extends state of emergency for 3 more months
- 16.07.2017Turkish Security Council to consider state of emergency extension in Turkey
- 16.07.2017Turkish president: “We know who our friend is and who our enemy is”
- 16.07.2017Erdogan vows not to let defeated coup be forgotten
- 15.07.2017France calls for swift lifting of sanctions on Qatari nationals
- 15.07.2017EU to finance construction of 7th bridge on Tajik-Afghan border
- 15.07.2017Fire destroys 500 hectares close to Spanish city of Badajoz as heat wave continues
- 15.07.2017Erdogan: West should either stand by terrorists or try to win Turkish people’s trust again
- 15.07.2017U.N. ends round of Syria talks with focus on fight against terrorism
- 15.07.2017Erdogan reiterates firm stance against coup plotters
- 15.07.2017Turkish state reinstates hundreds of civil servants
- 15.07.2017Turkey marks first anniversary of failed July 15 coup attempt
- 14.07.2017Erdogan says he favors extension of emergency rule in Turkey
- 14.07.2017Erdogan: Turkey outdoes West in terms of human rights
- 14.07.2017Deputy PM: On night of 15 July 2016, Turkey faced greatest betrayal in its history
- 14.07.2017Ambassador: Had coup attempt in Turkey succeeded, there would’ve been instability throughout region
- 14.07.2017Security incident at US Consulate in Istanbul, 1 detained
- 14.07.2017Turkey’s ruling AKP urges 160 countries where FETO network operates to be careful
- 14.07.2017Turkey’s ruling party says July 15 coup attempt was backed by foreign forces
- 14.07.2017Democracy watch' rallies to start at midnight July 15
- 14.07.2017Turkish borsa clocks up another record at closing
- 14.07.2017German court sentences terrorist PKK member to prison
- 13.07.2017Europe needs closer cooperation with US on security issues – Merkel
- 13.07.2017Trump and Macron Hold Joint Press Conference in Paris
- 13.07.2017Turkish forces arrest 13 in anti-narcotics operations
- 13.07.2017Turkish minister: FETO poses threat to countries it’s operating in
- 13.07.2017Trump, escaping domestic woes, visits France's Macron
- 12.07.2017EU foreign diplomacy chief: "Iran nuclear deal does not belong to one country"
- 12.07.2017Major NATO drill begins in eastern Europe
- 21.04.2017British PM May says June election result 'not certain'
- 21.04.2017Turkish opposition party takes referendum row to Ankara court
- 22.04.2017French authorities identify Paris attacker
- 21.04.2017Poland wants to bring Smolensk plane crash before Int’l Court of Justice
- 21.04.2017Governor of Georgia’s Kvemo Kartli, densely populated by Azerbaijanis, may quit
- 21.04.2017European Parliament President: "New UK government could reverse Brexit"