CMO chairman meets with Georgian parliamentary chairman
Parliamentary Chairman Irakli Kobakhidze said he is informed about the friendship between Allahshukur Pashazadeh and Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II, noting that Azerbaijan has done a lot for religious Georgians.
He noted the efforts of Chairman of the Caucasian Muslims Office Allahshukur Pashazadeh and Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II to ensure peace and tranquility in the Caucasus.
Pashazadeh added that Georgia is developing at a rapid pace, with mosques increasing in numbers.
Azerbaijan’s ambassador Dursun Hasanov also took part in the meeting.
- 25.04.2017Hollande urges French to reject Le Pen in presidential run-off vote
- 25.04.2017France's Marine Le Pen steps down as leader of party
- 25.04.2017Turkish Foreign Ministry: Trump's statement on 1915 events contains false definitions - UPDATED
- 25.04.2017Turkey strongly condemns burning of its flag in Armenia
- 24.04.2017PACE spring session: No-confidence vote proposed due to Agramunt’s Syria visit
- 24.04.2017PACE spring session to start today
- 24.04.2017Macron, Le Pen win first round of French presidential election
- 23.04.2017Tens of thousands protest German AfD party conference
- 23.04.2017Turkey to offer EU new proposal on visa waiver in May
- 22.04.2017Georgian opposition demands referendum on constitutional changes
- 22.04.2017Man arrested at Paris train station after threatening police with knife
- 21.04.2017Erdogan says Trump will do what Obama failed to do
- 21.04.2017New shots fired near Paris Champs-Eysees avenue - UPDATED
- 20.04.2017One police officer killed, another wounded in Paris shooting
- 20.04.2017Turkish Air Force kills 11 PKK terrorists in southeast
- 19.04.2017Opposition’s request to annul Turkey referendum results denied
- 19.04.2017Death penalty is incompatible with CoE membership, PACE warns Turkey
- 19.04.2017Four dead in Greek military helicopter crash
- 19.04.2017Strong winds cause problems across Georgia’s Batumi
- 19.04.2017Cargo ship with 12 people aboard sinks in Black Sea
- 19.04.2017US: Trump signs order curbing foreign workers
- 19.04.2017British PM May calls for early election to strengthen Brexit hand
- 18.04.2017Turkey awaits apology for biased European body observer
- 18.04.201712 killed in helicopter crash in eastern Turkey - UPDATED
- 18.04.2017Two suspects in terrorist attack preparation detained in France
- 18.04.2017'I will protect you!' Le Pen tells voters ahead of presidential election
- 18.04.2017US: Turkey needs to maintain political dialogue
- 18.04.2017Trump congratulates Erdogan for Yes win in referendum - UPDATED
- 18.04.2017Turkish Cabinet decides to extend state of emergency for 3 months - UPDATED
- 18.04.2017We won't consider OSCE report on referendum: Erdogan
- 17.04.2017Turkey blasts OSCE 'bias' in referendum report
- 17.04.20175 die in Portugal plane crash: Local media
- 17.04.20171 soldier martyred in Turkey's southeast
- 17.04.2017OSCE: Turkey referendum contested ‘on an unlevel playing field’
- 17.04.2017Brother Saakashvili deprived of right to permanent residence in Ukraine
- 16.04.201762 immigrants rescued from dinghy off south coast of Spain
- 15.04.2017Czech Republic should not accept refugees under EU quotas - Interior Minister
- 15.04.2017World's oldest person Emma Morano dies at 117
- 15.04.2017Ankara slams West's interference in Turkish, Russian affairs as 'disease'
- 15.04.2017At least 9 injured in train accident in Vienna - UPDATED
- 21.04.2017British PM May says June election result 'not certain'
- 21.04.2017Turkish opposition party takes referendum row to Ankara court
- 22.04.2017French authorities identify Paris attacker
- 21.04.2017Poland wants to bring Smolensk plane crash before Int’l Court of Justice
- 21.04.2017Governor of Georgia’s Kvemo Kartli, densely populated by Azerbaijanis, may quit
- 21.04.2017European Parliament President: "New UK government could reverse Brexit"