CMO chairman meets with Georgian parliamentary chairman
Parliamentary Chairman Irakli Kobakhidze said he is informed about the friendship between Allahshukur Pashazadeh and Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II, noting that Azerbaijan has done a lot for religious Georgians.
He noted the efforts of Chairman of the Caucasian Muslims Office Allahshukur Pashazadeh and Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II to ensure peace and tranquility in the Caucasus.
Pashazadeh added that Georgia is developing at a rapid pace, with mosques increasing in numbers.
Azerbaijan’s ambassador Dursun Hasanov also took part in the meeting.
- 28.05.2017More than 1,500 migrants, refugees have died crossing Mediterranean in 2017: UN
- 27.05.2017Putin, Erdogan agree to develop coordination of efforts for settlement in Syria
- 27.05.2017Erdogan: Turkey, EU agree on year-long plan of actions to improve relations
- 27.05.2017G7 countries ready to tighten sanctions on Russia
- 27.05.2017Georgia's Defence Minister: We’re trying to ensure regional security jointly with Azerbaijan and Turkey more effectively
- 27.05.2017UK police arrest eleventh suspect of Manchester terror attack
- 27.05.2017G7 leaders reach impasse on climate, urge cyber crackdown
- 26.05.2017Bomb threat at Place de la République in Paris – major evacuation and lockdown
- 26.05.2017G7 leaders sign Declaration on fight against terrorism
- 26.05.2017Estonia expels two Russian diplomats, Moscow says 'unfriendly' act
- 26.05.2017NATO says it sees stability in South Caucasus as priority
- 26.05.201729 terrorists killed in eastern Turkey
- 26.05.2017Ankara criticizes US resolution over DC clash
- 26.05.2017Manchester police searching house in Wigan after Monday's deadly terror attack
- 26.05.2017Stoltenberg: NATO to become part of US-led coalition against Daesh
- 25.05.2017Former Greek prime minister injured in explosion
- 25.05.2017Turkish FM says it is time for EU to decide on Turkey
- 25.05.2017UK: Additional arrests in bomb investigation
- 25.05.2017Turkey denies restricting Russian agricultural imports
- 24.05.2017Manchester bomber was part of a network: police
- 24.05.2017Counter-terrorism police arrest man at Standsted Airport
- 24.05.2017G7 States to adopt special statement on anti-terror fight after Manchester blast
- 24.05.2017Turkish foreign minister arrives in Rome
- 24.05.2017UK Prime Minister raises terror threat level, says next attack 'imminent'
- 23.05.2017Ethiopian former health minister elected new director general of World Health Organization
- 23.05.2017Erdogan: "Be careful when naming Turkish sports centers"
- 23.05.2017Manchester's Arndale shopping center evacuated, witnesses heard "big bang"
- 23.05.2017Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester terror attack
- 23.05.2017Children among 22 killed in Manchester Arena attack - UPDATED
- 23.05.2017Theresa May calls Manchester Arena Explosion 'an appalling terrorist attack'
- 22.05.2017Man responsible for killing Russian Su-24 pilot in 2015 sentenced to five years
- 21.05.2017Norway to boost protection of Arctic seed vault from climate change
- 18.05.2017Greek police fire teargas at protesters outside parliament
- 18.05.2017Turkish president: "Turkey to take part in new balance of power"
- 18.05.2017Turkish Economy Minister: "Ankara wants to remove barriers in Turkish-Russian trade"
- 18.05.20176 PKK terrorists killed in airstrike in SE Turkey
- 18.05.2017'Unacceptable preconditions cannot solve Cyprus issue'
- 18.05.2017Irish PM Kenny steps down as party leader
- 17.05.20172 Turkish ex-generals seeking asylum in Germany
- 17.05.2017European Parliament signs visa liberalization for Ukraine
- 21.04.2017British PM May says June election result 'not certain'
- 21.04.2017Turkish opposition party takes referendum row to Ankara court
- 22.04.2017French authorities identify Paris attacker
- 21.04.2017Poland wants to bring Smolensk plane crash before Int’l Court of Justice
- 21.04.2017Governor of Georgia’s Kvemo Kartli, densely populated by Azerbaijanis, may quit
- 21.04.2017European Parliament President: "New UK government could reverse Brexit"