4 Daesh terrorists arrested in central Turkey
Four Daesh terror suspects were arrested in central Kayseri province Wednesday, according to a security source, APA reports quoting Anadolu Agency.
One of those detained allegedly posted a video that showed him killing his own brother on the orders of the terrorist organization.
Abdulkhaleq Abdulqader Ali shot his brother in the head and posted a video of it on social media.
Ali was arrested along with three others linked to him.
His brother was reportedly opposed to the terrorist organization, the source, who spoke anonymously due to restrictions on talking to the media, said.
Police had launched an operation against the terrorists after receiving intelligence that members of the terror group had illegally crossed the border into Turkey.
Related news releases
- 24.04.2018PACE 'double standard' for postponed polls: Deputy PM
- 24.04.2018Armored vehicle maker BMC wins Turkish battle tank bid
- 24.04.2018PACE calls on Turkey to ‘postpone’ June 24 snap elections
- 24.04.2018CoE may take action against Russia in event of failure to pay a contribution to the budget
- 23.04.2018OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs release statement on Nagorno-Karabakh
- 23.04.2018Former Georgian defense minister jailed for 9 years
- 22.04.2018Europe not choosing sides in U.S.-China trade dispute
- 22.04.2018Britain's Queen Elizabeth celebrates 92 years with star-studded concert
- 21.04.2018Threat comes from strategic partners: Erdogan
- 21.04.2018Tens of thousands of Hungarians protest against PM Orban's rule
- 21.04.2018MHP chairman says his party's presidential candidate is Erdogan
- 19.04.2018OSCE/ODIHR director urges Armenian authorities to ensure right to freedom of peaceful assembly
- 19.04.2018Deputy Prime Minister: "Turkish State of Emergency to not effect snap elections"
- 19.04.2018PM Kvirikashvili: Ethnic minorities in Georgia should be informed about benefits of NATO integration
- 19.04.2018German leaders to seek waivers from US sanctions on Russia
- 19.04.2018Basque separatist group ETA to be dissolved in May
- 19.04.2018MHP to support Erdogan in snap presidential election
- 18.04.2018Turkey extends state of emergency for 7th time
- 18.04.2018Turkey’s Erdogan announces snap elections on June 24
- 18.04.2018Turkey rejects allegations in EU report
- 17.04.2018US: Plane makes emergency landing after engine failure
- 17.04.2018Turkey to extend state of emergency for 3 more months
- 17.04.2018Turkey's security council advises extending emergency
- 17.04.2018Georgian interior minister: Sustainable economic growth impossible without security
- 17.04.20188 killed in severe road accident in southern Ukraine
- 17.04.2018British PM May defends Syria strikes against parliament critics
- 16.04.2018Erdogan, Merkel discuss Syria over phone
- 16.04.2018Erdogan: West tries to tarnish Islamic world through terrorist organizations
- 16.04.2018Stoltenberg says no other NATO ally suffers as much from terrorist attacks as Turkey
- 16.04.2018Turkey warns Greece over disputed Aegean islets
- 16.04.2018Leader of Georgia’s Girchi Zurab Japaridze says he will run for president in 2018
- 16.04.2018Turkey’s Patriotic Party: Appropriate measures to be taken to prevent “Armenian genocide” board from being hung on church wall in Amsterdam
- 15.04.2018France, US, UK launch joint draft resolution on Syria
- 15.04.2018Putin, Erdogan agree to intensify bilateral cooperation on Syrian issue
- 14.04.2018Turkish, French presidents discuss Syria over phone
- 14.04.2018Turkey not making choice between Russia, US: Cavusoglu
- 14.04.2018Germany, France to initiate new format of talks on Syrian settlement
- 14.04.2018Turkish FM: We need to get rid of Assad
- 14.04.2018Georgian FM supports US and allies on Syrian operation
- 14.04.2018Turkey says was informed ahead of air strikes on Syria
- 09.11.2017British aid minister Patel resigns in new test for PM May
- 09.11.2017Serbia summons envoy to Ukraine for consultations
- 09.11.2017French president not ruling out sanctions over Iran's ballistic missile program
- 08.11.2017Catalonia crisis: Spain could allow referendums, says FM
- 08.11.2017Turkey, US discuss mutual legal assistance
- 08.11.2017Catalan secessionist parties fail to agree on unity ticket for December vote