4 Daesh terrorists arrested in central Turkey
Four Daesh terror suspects were arrested in central Kayseri province Wednesday, according to a security source, APA reports quoting Anadolu Agency.
One of those detained allegedly posted a video that showed him killing his own brother on the orders of the terrorist organization.
Abdulkhaleq Abdulqader Ali shot his brother in the head and posted a video of it on social media.
Ali was arrested along with three others linked to him.
His brother was reportedly opposed to the terrorist organization, the source, who spoke anonymously due to restrictions on talking to the media, said.
Police had launched an operation against the terrorists after receiving intelligence that members of the terror group had illegally crossed the border into Turkey.
Related news releases
- 19.11.2017Turkey launches investigation into U.S. prosecutors
- 19.11.2017Several foreign nationals detained in Athens over clashes with police
- 18.11.2017NATO chief once again apologizes to Turkish president
- 18.11.2017Erdogan condemns 'impudence' during NATO drill
- 18.11.2017Airlander 10 'breaks in two' and collapses at Cardington
- 18.11.2017Turkish FM: "Turkey has evidence of US arming terror groups"
- 18.11.2017Turkish court releases 13 suspects in major FETO case
- 17.11.2017Helicopter, aircraft in midair collision, say UK police
- 17.11.2017Daesh car bomb reportedly kills 20 at site for displaced families in East Syria
- 17.11.2017Erdogan meets Afghanistan's Gen. Dostum in Ankara
- 17.11.2017NATO chief Stoltenberg apologizes to Turkey over 'enemy chart' incident in Norway
- 17.11.2017Turkey withdraws troops from NATO drill in Norway
- 17.11.2017Turkey to host Russian, Iranian FMs ahead of Sochi
- 16.11.2017Georgia has centuries-old tradition of tolerance – President Margvelashvili
- 16.11.2017Erdogan visits Turkey's military base in Qatar
- 16.11.2017Turkey: Storm causes severe damage in coastal Antalya
- 16.11.2017Poland slams EU parliament resolution
- 16.11.2017Turkey sends diplomatic note to US over gold trader
- 14.11.2017Tbilisi Airport on lockdown after bomb threat received
- 14.11.2017Turkish president arrives in Kuwait for talks
- 14.11.2017EU’s Mogherini calls on Hariri to return to Lebanon
- 13.11.2017EU removes Colombia’s FARC from terrorist groups list
- 13.11.2017New mayor of Georgia’s Rustavi joins city cleaning work on first working day
- 13.11.2017Kakha Kaladze assumes duties as Tbilisi mayor
- 12.11.2017Turkey says purchase of S-400 from Russia 'completed'
- 11.11.2017Turkey puts in great effort for peace in region: Min.
- 11.11.2017Six Daesh suspects arrested in Istanbul
- 11.11.2017Croatia government survives no-confidence vote over Agrokor debt crisis
- 10.11.2017Catalan parliament speaker released from Spanish jail
- 10.11.2017More than 100 PKK terrorists killed in 1 week in Turkey
- 10.11.2017Car rams into crowd near school in Southern France
- 10.11.2017Spanish Supreme Court frees Catalan parliament speaker on bail
- 10.11.2017UK's May picks Brexiteer to replace scandal-hit aid minister
- 09.11.2017Albania issues arrest warrant for FETO fugitive
- 09.11.2017OSCE PA President steps down, Vice-President to serve as President
- 07.11.2017Saakashvili announced on December 3, a “people’s impeachment”
- 07.11.2017Marneuli new head executive to take office on November 12
- 06.11.2017Turkey arrests 29 terror suspects
- 05.11.2017Poroshenko, Tillerson discuss UN International Mission deployment in Donbass
- 05.11.2017Thousands protest against coal use ahead of climate Summit in Bonn
- 09.11.2017British aid minister Patel resigns in new test for PM May
- 09.11.2017Serbia summons envoy to Ukraine for consultations
- 09.11.2017French president not ruling out sanctions over Iran's ballistic missile program
- 08.11.2017Catalonia crisis: Spain could allow referendums, says FM
- 08.11.2017Turkey, US discuss mutual legal assistance
- 08.11.2017Catalan secessionist parties fail to agree on unity ticket for December vote