Ukrainian minister of Azerbaijani background Roman Nasirov detained
The head of the State fiscal service Roman Nasirov detained in the hospital of Feofania during the search, the National anti-corruption Bureau said, APA reports quoting Unian.
“Nasirov detained in the Theophany in the course of conducting a search. In the investigation of the gas business. Details later”, – reported in NABOO.
Nasirov detained under the so-called gas business Onishchenko.
Earlier the Deputy from BPP Sergey Leshchenko reported that the detectives NAB trying to detain the head of the SFS of the Roman Nasirov in the hospital of Feofania.
The staff of the NAB and the Prosecutor SAP are in a Theophany. There, according to them, now supposedly for treatment is and Nasirov. In addition, unofficial information about the intention to arrest Nasirova was confirmed in NABOO.
The detectives NAB today carried out searches at several locations, including in the Central office of the SFS. The searches were carried out within investigation of criminal proceedings associated with the misconduct, according to the investigation, “Nasirov solutions on the installment plan of tax debts to companies from the orbit of the former people’s Deputy Oleksandr Onishchenko“.
It is noted that NABU and SAP has already prepared a suspicion Nasirova on charges of abuse of power or official position. It is not known whether it is signed.
Earlier in a media interview Nasirov also said that the claims of the detectives NAB concern of installments of the company that is associated with the fugitive Deputy Onishchenko.
He said that in this regard have already been on several interviews and found that the alleged gas case Onishchenko “is falling on structures”. “To save the reputation and increase the attractiveness of the information they need to adduce GFS”, – Nasirov said.
- 20.07.2017Kremlin says not considering Lapshin’s extradition to Russia
- 18.07.2017Russia reiterates its restrained stance on North Korean issue settlement
- 18.07.2017Fire in Mosow high-rise extinguished - UPDATED
- 17.07.2017Sargsyan: Russia’s sale of arms to Azerbaijan is most painful aspect of Armenia-Russia relations
- 16.07.2017Suspects in attack on Russian tourists in Abkhazia identified - security service
- 14.07.2017Russia's Putin hopes dialogue with Trump will continue
- 14.07.2017Lawmaker Zhirinovsky: United Russian-Armenian military group should be under Russian command
- 14.07.2017Russian Duma ratifies agreement to keep 49-year presence at Syrian naval and air base
- 14.07.2017Russia ratifies agreement on joint group of forces with Armenia
- 14.07.2017Moscow threatens to reduce number of American diplomats at US embassy
- 14.07.2017The State Duma will consider ratification of the agreement with Armenia
- 13.07.2017Sergei Lavrov: "Russia does not support Assad"
- 13.07.2017Boris Nemtsov killer sentenced to 20 years in prison
- 12.07.2017Russian defense adviser killed in militant attack in Hama, Syria
- 08.07.2017Putin: US position on Syria became more pragmatic
- 05.07.2017Astana, Washington sign 5-year defense cooperation plan
- 05.07.2017Anatoly Serdyukov to head Rostvertol’s board of directors
- 04.07.2017Chinese president says ties with Putin stronger than with any other leader
- 02.07.201710 people killed, 12 injured in bus, truck crash in Russia's Tatarstan
- 01.07.2017Putin has phone talks with Qatar, Bahrain on Gulf row
- 01.07.2017Almost 120 flights delayed in Moscow over heavy rainfall
- 30.06.2017Russia cuts contribution to Council of Europe
- 30.06.2017Number of Kyrgyz presidential candidates reaches 11
- 29.06.2017Medvedev:"Sanctions will still influence Russian economy in coming years"
- 28.06.2017Armenia concerned over Russia’s selling weapons to Azerbaijan
- 27.06.2017Ukrainian serviceman killed in car bomb
- 27.06.2017Russia's Lavrov, U.S. Secretary of State Tillerson discuss Syrian conflict
- 24.06.2017Russian Foreign Ministry: Conflict around Qatar should be settled by diplomatic means
- 23.06.2017Russian FM: US sanction pressure on Moscow 'illusory'
- 21.06.2017Russian Su-27 warns off NATO F-16 trying to approach defense minister’s plane over Baltic
- 20.06.2017Moscow confirms new Astana meeting on Syria slated for July 4-5
- 16.06.2017Russia's Caspian Flotilla launches exercises in Makhachkala
- 16.06.2017Putin: US Always Interfered in Russian Elections, Especially in 2012
- 15.06.2017Putin says Russia ready for constructive dialogue with USA
- 15.06.2017Putin: Russia will analyze situation in Donbass to take right decision
- 15.06.2017Putin says ready to cooperate with opposition
- 15.06.2017Lukashenko considers foreign interference in conflicts in post-Soviet territory unacceptable
- 15.06.2017Putin says not surprised over US Senate’s attempts to tighten anti-Russian sanctions
- 15.06.2017Famous Russian actor Alexei Batalov dies
- 14.06.2017Putin calls attempts to disturb world nuclear balance 'big mistake'
- 03.03.2017Ukraine’s tax chief suspected of embezzling near $73 million
- 03.03.2017Russian general seriously wounded in Syria
- 03.03.2017Armenian soldiers injured at military position identified - UPDATED
- 03.03.2017Russian EU ambassador says no signs of US rethinking anti-Russian sanctions
- 02.03.2017Food poisoning sickens 60 children in Ukraine
- 01.03.2017Armenia conceals ethnic affiliations in censuses