Ukrainian minister of Azerbaijani background Roman Nasirov detained
The head of the State fiscal service Roman Nasirov detained in the hospital of Feofania during the search, the National anti-corruption Bureau said, APA reports quoting Unian.
“Nasirov detained in the Theophany in the course of conducting a search. In the investigation of the gas business. Details later”, – reported in NABOO.
Nasirov detained under the so-called gas business Onishchenko.
Earlier the Deputy from BPP Sergey Leshchenko reported that the detectives NAB trying to detain the head of the SFS of the Roman Nasirov in the hospital of Feofania.
The staff of the NAB and the Prosecutor SAP are in a Theophany. There, according to them, now supposedly for treatment is and Nasirov. In addition, unofficial information about the intention to arrest Nasirova was confirmed in NABOO.
The detectives NAB today carried out searches at several locations, including in the Central office of the SFS. The searches were carried out within investigation of criminal proceedings associated with the misconduct, according to the investigation, “Nasirov solutions on the installment plan of tax debts to companies from the orbit of the former people’s Deputy Oleksandr Onishchenko“.
It is noted that NABU and SAP has already prepared a suspicion Nasirova on charges of abuse of power or official position. It is not known whether it is signed.
Earlier in a media interview Nasirov also said that the claims of the detectives NAB concern of installments of the company that is associated with the fugitive Deputy Onishchenko.
He said that in this regard have already been on several interviews and found that the alleged gas case Onishchenko “is falling on structures”. “To save the reputation and increase the attractiveness of the information they need to adduce GFS”, – Nasirov said.
- 22.11.2017Turkey, Russia, Iran vow to back Syria's sovereignty
- 22.11.2017Putin, Erdogan and Rouhani agree on holding Syrian national dialogue congress in Sochi
- 22.11.2017Turkish, Russian, Iranian presidents meet in Sochi
- 22.11.2017Russian baritone Hvorostovsky dies at 55
- 21.11.2017Putin and Assad meet in Sochi
- 18.11.2017Five injured in passenger bus-truck collision in Russia
- 17.11.2017Six inmates slash their wrists in Moscow court
- 17.11.2017Minibus collides with truck in Volga Area, 15 dead
- 10.11.2017Students continue protests in Yerevan
- 10.11.2017Syria deal could be announced after Trump-Putin meeting friday
- 09.11.2017Putin informed about collapse of residential building in Izhevsk
- 09.11.2017Several dead, injured as 9-storey building collapses in Russia
- 07.11.2017Russia's Communist Party organizes march celebrating 100th anniversary of October Revolution in Moscow
- 07.11.2017Russian State Duma delegation to visit Azerbaijan
- 05.11.2017Kremlin: Syrian settlement is considered as a topic for Putin-Trump meeting
- 03.11.2017Man serving life sentence for 1999 Armenia parliament tragedy dies at night
- 02.11.2017Kremlin confirms preparation for Putin-Erdogan meeting underway
- 01.11.2017ATC: Most of websites engaged in terrorist recruitment in CIS managed from abroad
- 01.11.2017Russian president arrives in Tehran
- 01.11.2017Another round of Astana talks on Syria to be held in late December
- 31.10.2017Russia hopes Syria will be liberated from terrorists in one or two months
- 31.10.2017Ukraine interior minister's son detained
- 31.10.2017Lavrov: Russia needs legal guarantees to extend Turkish Stream gas pipeline to EU soil
- 31.10.2017Moscow doesn’t rule out visa-free regime with Georgia
- 31.10.2017Wife of Russian accused of Putin assassination plot shot dead in Kiev
- 30.10.2017Man breaks into kindergarten in Armenia, takes hostages
- 27.10.2017Russia neutralizes threats along western borders by beefing up troop combat strength
- 27.10.2017Lavrov: Russia’s non-commercial organizations should promote idea of Eurasian integration in CIS
- 27.10.2017Putin test-fires ballistic missiles in strategic nuclear force command and control drills
- 27.10.2017Kazakhstan President orders transition to Latin-based alphabet
- 27.10.2017Western companies hardest hit by anti-Russia sanctions — Russian minister
- 26.10.2017Russia will respond to Twitter's RT, Sputnik ad ban - Russian Foreign Ministry
- 26.10.2017One man killed, three wounded in Kiev explosion
- 25.10.2017Kremlin slams Sobchak’s statement on Crimea as totally wrong
- 25.10.2017Turkmen leader tours Ashgabat on horseback - VIDEO
- 25.10.2017President Poroshenko awards Azerbaijani officer of Ukrainian National Guard
- 24.10.2017Russia vetoes UN extension of gas attack probe in Syria
- 24.10.2017Ksenia Sobchak: Crimea belongs to Ukraine under law
- 23.10.2017Russian national guard officer eliminated after killing 4 colleagues in Chechnya
- 23.10.2017Assailant who stabbed host of Moscow radio station identified - UPDATED
- 14.11.2017Russia detains 69 extremists in the Moscow region
- 14.11.2017Defense Ministry provides explanation on wrong photos attached to Abu Kamal statement
- 15.11.2017Russia’s State Duma passes amendments to foreign agent media law
- 13.11.2017Putin, Erdogan hold joint press conference after meeting in Sochi
- 13.11.2017Turkish, Russian presidents meet in Sochi
- 10.11.2017Russian, Turkish presidents to meet in Sochi on Nov. 13