Ukrainian minister of Azerbaijani background Roman Nasirov detained
The head of the State fiscal service Roman Nasirov detained in the hospital of Feofania during the search, the National anti-corruption Bureau said, APA reports quoting Unian.
“Nasirov detained in the Theophany in the course of conducting a search. In the investigation of the gas business. Details later”, – reported in NABOO.
Nasirov detained under the so-called gas business Onishchenko.
Earlier the Deputy from BPP Sergey Leshchenko reported that the detectives NAB trying to detain the head of the SFS of the Roman Nasirov in the hospital of Feofania.
The staff of the NAB and the Prosecutor SAP are in a Theophany. There, according to them, now supposedly for treatment is and Nasirov. In addition, unofficial information about the intention to arrest Nasirova was confirmed in NABOO.
The detectives NAB today carried out searches at several locations, including in the Central office of the SFS. The searches were carried out within investigation of criminal proceedings associated with the misconduct, according to the investigation, “Nasirov solutions on the installment plan of tax debts to companies from the orbit of the former people’s Deputy Oleksandr Onishchenko“.
It is noted that NABU and SAP has already prepared a suspicion Nasirova on charges of abuse of power or official position. It is not known whether it is signed.
Earlier in a media interview Nasirov also said that the claims of the detectives NAB concern of installments of the company that is associated with the fugitive Deputy Onishchenko.
He said that in this regard have already been on several interviews and found that the alleged gas case Onishchenko “is falling on structures”. “To save the reputation and increase the attractiveness of the information they need to adduce GFS”, – Nasirov said.
- 24.02.20183 Georgians kidnapped in South Ossetia
- 22.02.2018Russian President met with the heads and deputy defense ministers of several countries
- 22.02.2018Ex-Georgian leader banned entry to Ukraine till 2021
- 20.02.2018Ukrainian president signs Donbass reintegration law
- 20.02.2018Dozens of Russian, CIS citizens killed & injured in recent clashes in Syria – Foreign Ministry
- 20.02.2018Russia summons Ukraine's representative over attack on building in Kiev
- 16.02.2018Russian toll in Syria battle was 300 killed and wounded: sources
- 16.02.2018Truck with 2,500 loaves of bread hijacked in Russia
- 15.02.2018New US sanctions pose no serious threat to Russian economy, russians - Medvedev
- 15.02.2018Reports of scores of Russians killed in Syria are disinformation by anti-govt forces - Moscow
- 14.02.2018Presidents of Russia and Ukraine hold a telephone conversation
- 13.02.2018Lavrov says ‘aggressive minority’ in West impedes establishment of relations with Russia
- 09.02.2018Former governor of Sakhalin region Khoroshavin sentenced to 13 years in jail for bribery
- 07.02.2018Russia favors making UN Security Council more efficient
- 06.02.2018Russian, Kazakh FMs discuss preparations for Caspian Summit
- 06.02.2018Russian Central Election Commission registers Putin as presidential candidate
- 04.02.2018Russian Defense Ministry Releases Video of Su-25 Downing Over Syria - VİDEO
- 04.02.2018Russian weapons deliver strikes on area from which Su-25 was shot down , 30 militants killed
- 03.02.2018Russia’s Foreign Ministry notes anti-Russian focus of US nuclear doctrine
- 02.02.2018Russian CEC chairwoman disapproves of Kremlin spokesman’s statement
- 02.02.2018Armenia: 10-year-old girl kidnapped for debts
- 02.02.2018Russia says U.S. 'hunting' for Russians to arrest around the world
- 01.02.2018UN envoy for Syria highlights role of Sochi congress for Geneva process, says Lavrov
- 01.02.2018Law enforcement officer receives stab wounds in Yerevan
- 01.02.2018Meeting between Russian, Italian FMs kicks off in Moscow
- 31.01.2018Sergei Lavrov: "Sochi Congress Agrees a Constitutional Committee"
- 31.01.2018Group of Five plan for Syria runs counter to Geneva process — Lavrov
- 30.01.2018US ‘Kremlin List’ means nothing to Russia — PM
- 30.01.2018Putin says he feels 'sad' about not being included in US 'Kremlin report’
- 29.01.2018Search for missing Azerbaijanis in the Japanese Sea suspended
- 27.01.2018Russia says new U.S. sanctions are destructive step, will retaliate: RIA
- 26.01.201815 people die from hypothermia in Bishkek in January
- 25.01.2018Zakharova says Turkey is a difficult partner
- 25.01.2018Zakharova: ‘Any country’s destructive intervention in election campaign in Russia will be dealt with harshly’
- 25.01.2018Search operation for missing Russian fishing boat in Sea of Japan
- 23.01.2018Ukraine calls for boycott of 2018 World Cup in Russia
- 22.01.2018Russia says U.S. actions in Syria either a provocation or ill-informed
- 21.01.2018Russia says US 'took provocative steps' by arming YPG in Syria
- 20.01.2018Russia, Iran, Turkey agree lists for Congress in Sochi - president’s representative
- 20.01.2018Russia concerned over Turkey's launch of military op in Syria's Afrin - MoD
- 03.03.2017Ukraine’s tax chief suspected of embezzling near $73 million
- 03.03.2017Russian general seriously wounded in Syria
- 03.03.2017Armenian soldiers injured at military position identified - UPDATED
- 03.03.2017Russian EU ambassador says no signs of US rethinking anti-Russian sanctions
- 02.03.2017Food poisoning sickens 60 children in Ukraine
- 01.03.2017Armenia conceals ethnic affiliations in censuses