Normandy Four states point out importance of Easter ceasefire in Donbass
The Kremlin press service said that leaders of the Normandy Four states held a phone conversation having pointed out importance of full sticking to the Easter ceasefire by parties to the Ukrainian conflict, APA reports quoting sputniknews.
Leaders of the Normandy Four states held a phone conversation having pointed out importance of full sticking to the Easter ceasefire by parties to the Ukrainian conflict, the Kremlin press service said on Tuesday in a statement.
"They welcomed the agreement on resuming the Easter ceasefire achieved during the session of the Contact Group on March 29 and pointed out the importance of full sticking to it," the statement said.
Leaders of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany also reaffirmed their commitment to full implementation of Minsk agreements.
Also, the leaders called on parties to the Ukrainian conflict to activate work on all-for-all prisoner exchange.
"The leaders called for activating work on solving the issue of all-for-all prisoner exchange," the statement said.
Related news releases
- 20.10.2017Sergey Lavrov meets with Council of Europe Secretary General
- 20.10.2017Russia's Putin says oil price above $50/bbl is fair
- 20.10.2017Putin regrets that disrespect shown for Trump in US
- 19.10.2017Putin: Russia ready to move towards universal nuclear disarmament
- 19.10.2017Russian TV host Ksenia Sobchak declares Kremlin bid for 2018
- 18.10.2017Pedro Agramunt receives honorary doctorate from Russian higher school
- 18.10.2017One of main sponsors of separatist regime in Karabakh dies
- 18.10.2017Moscow police detain Armenian taxi driver accused of poisoning almost 100 people to death
- 18.10.2017Russia testing new Silo-Based ballistic missile
- 17.10.2017Lavrov: Agreement on UNSC reform unrealistic in next couple of years
- 16.10.2017Putin signs decree to implement UNSC sanctions on North Korea
- 16.10.2017Lavrov comments on construction of subsea pipeline in Caspian Sea
- 16.10.2017Armenian citizen shot dead in downtown Moscow
- 14.10.2017Russian FSB, police detain İSİL supporters preparing terrorist attacks
- 14.10.2017Russian President: "Fight against terror should be free from double standards"
- 13.10.2017Lavrov urges to give up on escalating tensions around DPRK
- 11.10.2017Putin: Volume of trade between CIS countries has reached $75 billion
- 11.10.2017Lukashenko criticizes CIS Interparliamentary Assembly for low efficiency
- 11.10.201718 documents inked at CIS summit in Sochi
- 11.10.2017Tajikistan takes over CIS presidency
- 11.10.2017Putin stresses need to increase effectiveness of CIS
- 11.10.2017Turkmen president gives Putin Central Asian pooch as gift
- 10.10.2017Several documents signed at CIS Ministerial Council meeting
- 09.10.2017House fire kills five in Russia
- 06.10.201717 killed, 12 others injured as train collides with bus in central Russia - UPDATED
- 06.10.2017Four Russian nationals abroad suspected of false phone bomb threats in Russia
- 04.10.2017Venezuela's Maduro Travels to Russia For Energy Talks
- 03.10.2017Saakashvili's issue must be resolved through legal means: Ukrainian FM
- 30.09.2017Mammadbagir Aliyev elected to RAS Presidium
- 29.09.2017Shootout at Russian military base leaves 3 dead, 2 wounded
- 29.09.2017Two pilots die in military aircraft crash in Ukraine
- 27.09.2017Ukraine detains suspects behind massive blaze at ammo depot in Vinnytsia
- 27.09.2017Dagestan leader Ramazan Abdulatipov writes resignation letter
- 27.09.2017Russian MoD department head arrested
- 27.09.2017Explosions heard from Ukraine’s biggest munitions depot near Vinnitsa - VİDEO
- 25.09.2017Iranian, Russian leaders discuss trilateral talks with Azerbaijan
- 25.09.2017Most criminal regions of Russia listed
- 25.09.2017Cannibal couple who killed and ate more than 30 people detained in Russia
- 23.09.2017“DPR minister” wounded in assassination attempt in Donetsk
- 22.09.2017Lavrov calls on US-led coalition not to spare Jabhat al-Nusra
- 05.10.2017Terror threat for CIS countries remains high: Anti-Terrorism Center
- 05.10.2017Russian Investigative Committee refuses to open criminal case against historian who exposed Armenian lies
- 05.10.2017Armenian businessman shot dead in Moscow
- 04.10.2017CIS foreign ministers to meet in Sochi
- 04.10.2017Severed human legs found next to supermarket in Moscow
- 04.10.2017Conditions for defeating terrorists, returning to peaceful life in Syria created — Lavrov